[NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Most passionate and edging glovely handjobs in the web! I was born to milk cocks with my smooth hands.

Moderator: SophieSummers

piettrro
Regular poster

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Post by piettrro »

And you tried VULKAN surgical gloves, too?
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:00 am And you tried VULKAN surgical gloves, too?
As far as I know Vulcan Surgical Gloves are the blue ones, right?
I thought these are just normal thin nitrile gloves.
I prefer long surgical gloves and really thick ones as I use in my videos.
EXCLUSIVE Vids & Pics: Onlyfans
EXCLUSIVE Vids: Clips4Sale Store
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

Hi, VULKAN has a number of different types of surgical gloves and cleaning gloves. I'm sending you a link to their site.
They used to make beautiful rubber gloves called INA, they were beautifully smooth and very pleasant, they made them in sizes 7 and 9 www.sexyplastenky.cz. Here's a link to VULKAN: https://www.vulkanmedical.cz/ <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-*
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:09 pm Hi, VULKAN has a number of different types of surgical gloves and cleaning gloves. I'm sending you a link to their site.
They used to make beautiful rubber gloves called INA, they were beautifully smooth and very pleasant, they made them in sizes 7 and 9 www.sexyplastenky.cz. Here's a link to VULKAN: https://www.vulkanmedical.cz/ <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-*
Lovely!
EXCLUSIVE Vids & Pics: Onlyfans
EXCLUSIVE Vids: Clips4Sale Store
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

Thanks, those orange ones would look great on you, it would be beautiful to see on your beautiful hands. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Return to “Sophie Summers”