[NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Most passionate and edging glovely handjobs in the web! I was born to milk cocks with my smooth hands.

Moderator: SophieSummers

SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

[NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Post by SophieSummers »

Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

I wear a full surgical nurse outfit and I wear long white surgical gloves and above a second layer of green hospital gloves. I also play with a green glove on the cock.. one of the funniest and most erotic videos I've ever shot!

Link to the clip:
https://clips4sale.com/134877/cumshot-e ... 4402804d5f

Enjoy and XoXo
Sophie
EXCLUSIVE Vids & Pics: Onlyfans
EXCLUSIVE Vids: Clips4Sale Store
Max

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Post by Max »

Do you have these videos also up on manyvids?
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Quarantine Triple Surgical Gloves Handjob and Glove Play by Latex Nurse

Post by SophieSummers »

Max wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:11 pm Do you have these videos also up on manyvids?
Nope sorry. Exclusive on C4S.
Send me a pm if you wanna buy a bundle, you could pay via paypal and I'll send you a download link. :up:
Max

Post by Max »

Thanks. I´ll take a look into it and PM you.
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

You look so pretty in those classic surgical gloves even in the green. <3 <3 <3
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:21 am You look so pretty in those classic surgical gloves even in the green. <3 <3 <3
Thanks that's so cute and green is my favourite color, so dare you to say this again :lol:
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

SophieSummers wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:55 pm
piettrro wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:21 am You look so pretty in those classic surgical gloves even in the green. <3 <3 <3
Thanks that's so cute and green is my favourite color, so dare you to say this again :lol:
Both gloves are exquisite and beautiful it is you're wearing on your hands. You don't have any pictures of how your doing it surgical gloves for your beautiful hands? <3 <3 <3

You're talking about pictures from the hands after wearing the gloves?
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:25 pm
SophieSummers wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:55 pm
Both gloves are exquisite and beautiful it is you're wearing on your hands. You don't have any pictures of how your doing it surgical gloves for your beautiful hands? <3 <3 <3

You're talking about pictures from the hands after wearing the gloves?
Never done, but you talk about sweaty hands, right? ;)
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

No, I was referring to the photos you're wearing when you put your surgical gloves on your beautiful hands. I'd like to ask you what glove size you're using, i'd type it by size 7 photos, and what glove brand is your favorite?
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:05 pm No, I was referring to the photos you're wearing when you put your surgical gloves on your beautiful hands. I'd like to ask you what glove size you're using, i'd type it by size 7 photos, and what glove brand is your favorite?
size 7! Good yes..
Different types/brands from all over the world

Return to “Sophie Summers”