[NEW-C4S CLIP] Latex Maid with huge TITS gives perfect edging Latex Gloves Handjob

Most passionate and edging glovely handjobs in the web! I was born to milk cocks with my smooth hands.

Moderator: SophieSummers

SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

[NEW-C4S CLIP] Latex Maid with huge TITS gives perfect edging Latex Gloves Handjob

Post by SophieSummers »

Pink Latex Gloves Medical Bondage Handjob with Post Orgasm Torture

Using a really tight 3-way-cock ring, lots of lube and I mean a lot and my shiny smooth latex gloves to create one of the HOTTEST cumshots I've ever seen! Did I promiss too much?.. You better find out.. =)

Link to the clip:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/73471

Enjoy and XoXo
Sophie
EXCLUSIVE Vids & Pics: Onlyfans
EXCLUSIVE Vids: Clips4Sale Store
piettrro
Regular poster

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Latex Maid with huge TITS gives perfect edging Latex Gloves Handjob

Post by piettrro »

You have beautiful latex gloves. What glove size do you use? Based on the photos, I'd type a size 7. <3 <3 <3
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Re: [NEW-C4S CLIP] Latex Maid with huge TITS gives perfect edging Latex Gloves Handjob

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:55 am You have beautiful latex gloves. What glove size do you use? Based on the photos, I'd type a size 7. <3 <3 <3
It's small, size 7.
Sometimes 6.5 is also good.
I'm not the smallest woman.. :8up:
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

So by default, you use a glove size of 7 , only occasionally 6.5?
Oh, it must be beautiful and very exciting to see you put surgical gloves on your beautiful soft hands.
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:05 am So by default, you use a glove size of 7 , only occasionally 6.5?
Oh, it must be beautiful and very exciting to see you put surgical gloves on your beautiful soft hands.
Exactly. Sizes may vary a bit.
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

Yes, i do. And which size do you prefer? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:18 pm Yes, i do. And which size do you prefer? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
7 for sure!
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

Well, that's good, there's nothing more beautiful than having a beautiful woman like you on her beautiful soft hands tightly domed rubber gloves. Did you look at pictures of my favorite gloves i wrote to you?
SophieSummers
Glovely Diva

Post by SophieSummers »

piettrro wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:58 am Well, that's good, there's nothing more beautiful than having a beautiful woman like you on her beautiful soft hands tightly domed rubber gloves. Did you look at pictures of my favorite gloves i wrote to you?
So true. I checked them out, they're pretty!
piettrro
Regular poster

Post by piettrro »

Thanks, those orange ones would look great on you, it would be beautiful to see on your beautiful hands. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Return to “Sophie Summers”