[Red Household] Early Smoky Exam For WWGFA!

UK #Dominatrix, Humiliatrix, #Sissy Trainer, Disciplinarian, Non-Nude Fetish Performer, Custom Clip Producer & Peddler Of Kink! • ㉑+

Moderator: MissL

MissL
Glovely Diva

[Red Household] Early Smoky Exam For WWGFA!

Post by MissL »

Hey all,

As you may have seen, I've just filmed my first movie wearing my new red marigolds, 'Smoky Medical Exam'.

In this one poor Nurse Lucy has been so busy she hasn't even stopped for a break, so when you say she can smoke while the exam takes place... of course she accepts your offer!

But if anyone finds out she'll get in trouble, so she decided to slip on a pair of red marigolds she found earlier. Once on her hands will be protected from that smoke and that smell... then the examination can take begin.

Now this isn't due out for another 2/3 weeks yet, BUT i know some of you guys will be dying to see this so I've decided to do a little WWGFA special!! :up:

If any members of WWGFA want to see it before general release they can... just click the following link to my IWC store and you'll have the chance to watch it before the rest Smoky Medical Exam

Hope you enjoy! :-*
markfish414
WWGFA donor

Re: [Red Household] Early Smoky Exam For WWGFA!

Post by markfish414 »

Hi, miss Lucy, Wow what a great combination of the nurses outfit and the red rubber gloves, that will be one very lucky patient receiving your attention, plus smoking an added bonus, i think it will be quite a popular video.
MissL
Glovely Diva

Post by MissL »

(Gloved) fingers crossed :biggrin:
markfish414
WWGFA donor

Post by markfish414 »

Hi miss Lucy, now that the festive season is rapidly approaching maybe you could do something with a Christmas theme, involving those lovely red rubber gloves, regards, Mark.

Return to “MIstressLucyXX”