Hi Glove Lovers!

The place to talk to Alexa, make video suggestions and find exclusive content you won't find anywhere else.

Moderator: alexafeetgloves

alexafeetgloves
Glovely Diva

Hi Glove Lovers!

Post by alexafeetgloves »

I am Alexa. Ordinary woman, a nurse. I am wearing latex gloves every day. And i especially love leather gloves (and my feet :). The smell, the look, i love to touch the leather. And it looks soo good with coats and boots :) Also i like the attention of you - men. What woman does not like some kind words, admiration. worshiping? :) I know, this particular fetish is very specific. What gloves, what poses, what situations... And i know, it is very hard to find videos or photos, that blow your mind :) I am a mature woman, got plenty of time, so we can connect these desires and have alltogether fun. I will post here to this forum some exclusive content (nowhere else to find). All the videos, you will find on youtube. Comment, like, share, make video suggestions. I am getting lot of emails, but i will write back sooner or later :) If you would like to support me, visit my website www.alexafeetgloves.com. I wish you a very fetish day and i am excited to be here..

JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Hi Glove Lovers!

Post by JaneyE »

Hi Alexa! I recently discovered your videos on YT, and a lot of them are great!

I'm female, 40, and I've had a glove fetish for as long as I can remember. I was not even in school, so probably not older than 4 or 5, when I put on a pair of my mum's surgical gloves for the first time. They were regular surgical gloves, but since I was a small girl, they went all the way up to my elbows, and the excitement I felt was indescribable. I was still too young to understand what the feelings I was having meant, but I immediately knew that long gloves were to become a special part of my life for ever.

I like my gloves long and tight, especially made of latex, leather or satin. I'm not a fan of loose gloves, gloves shorter than elbow-length, and I absolutely hate fingerless gloves. I also hate it when people wear only one glove.

I am especially turned on by the idea of wearing gloves in situations in which normal people wouldn't do it, and behaving as if it was the most natural thing in the world. That's why I love to combine shoulder-length fetish latex gloves with regular non-fetish clothing, or elegant leather opera gloves with casual jeans and t-shirt.
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

JaneyE wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:48 pmThat's why I love to combine shoulder-length fetish latex gloves with regular non-fetish clothing, or elegant leather opera gloves with casual jeans and t-shirt.
For real? 8D On the street? <3
alexafeetgloves wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:11 pm I am Alexa. Ordinary woman, a nurse. I am wearing latex gloves every day. And i especially love leather gloves (and my feet :). The smell, the look, i love to touch the leather. And it looks soo good with coats and boots :) Also i like the attention of you - men. What woman does not like some kind words, admiration. worshiping? :) I know, this particular fetish is very specific. What gloves, what poses, what situations... And i know, it is very hard to find videos or photos, that blow your mind :) I am a mature woman, got plenty of time, so we can connect these desires and have alltogether fun. I will post here to this forum some exclusive content (nowhere else to find). All the videos, you will find on youtube. Comment, like, share, make video suggestions. I am getting lot of emails, but i will write back sooner or later :) If you would like to support me, visit my website www.alexafeetgloves.com. I wish you a very fetish day and i am excited to be here..

I'm in love with your presentation :luv:

I've already sent you an email to you google address 0:) <3
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

hello there could maybe happen to show youtube problems dont see ur head
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gloved media. I too love how good coats and boots look with gloves, and your outfits are spectacular. Looking forward for more content! :)
guy_that_shares
Occasional poster

Post by guy_that_shares »

I would love to see you caressing your feet with thin soft leather gloves on, rubbing the fingers between your toes and all over.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

JaneyE wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:48 pm Hi Alexa! I recently discovered your videos on YT, and a lot of them are great!

I'm female, 40, and I've had a glove fetish for as long as I can remember. I was not even in school, so probably not older than 4 or 5, when I put on a pair of my mum's surgical gloves for the first time. They were regular surgical gloves, but since I was a small girl, they went all the way up to my elbows, and the excitement I felt was indescribable. I was still too young to understand what the feelings I was having meant, but I immediately knew that long gloves were to become a special part of my life for ever.

I like my gloves long and tight, especially made of latex, leather or satin. I'm not a fan of loose gloves, gloves shorter than elbow-length, and I absolutely hate fingerless gloves. I also hate it when people wear only one glove.

I am especially turned on by the idea of wearing gloves in situations in which normal people wouldn't do it, and behaving as if it was the most natural thing in the world. That's why I love to combine shoulder-length fetish latex gloves with regular non-fetish clothing, or elegant leather opera gloves with casual jeans and t-shirt.
I agree also share this love of medical gloves. Also love to see them out of context my self. Wearing gloves in situations that don’t normally warrant them at all! It was very nice to see gloves worn out in public during the pandemic.
guenter
Newcomer

Post by guenter »

alexafeetgloves wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:11 pm I am Alexa. Ordinary woman, a nurse. I am wearing latex gloves every day. And i especially love leather gloves (and my feet :). The smell, the look, i love to touch the leather. And it looks soo good with coats and boots :) Also i like the attention of you - men. What woman does not like some kind words, admiration. worshiping? :) I know, this particular fetish is very specific. What gloves, what poses, what situations... And i know, it is very hard to find videos or photos, that blow your mind :) I am a mature woman, got plenty of time, so we can connect these desires and have alltogether fun. I will post here to this forum some exclusive content (nowhere else to find). All the videos, you will find on youtube. Comment, like, share, make video suggestions. I am getting lot of emails, but i will write back sooner or later :) If you would like to support me, visit my website www.alexafeetgloves.com. I wish you a very fetish day and i am excited to be here..

I'm new here and a friend of leather, I love your long, soft leather coat, the boots, everything about you is made of nappa leather, I would be very happy to hear from you, see you soon
sexcuir
VIP

Post by sexcuir »

pretty bump mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Return to “Alexa Feet & Gloves”