Where is your profile picture from?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Where is your profile picture from?

Post by countrylatexglover »

I don’t have one personally never worked at getting one. But where did you get yours or how did you find it? For all members.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Where is your profile picture from?

Post by tronn206 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:12 pm I don’t have one personally never worked at getting one. But where did you get yours or how did you find it? For all members.
Mine is from my camera! It's my own gloved hand. :lol2:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
operalove

Post by operalove »

If I remember correctly, I think I picked it from this huuuge album that someone shared on the forum before:

https://vk.com/albums-86940650

There are so many gorgeous gloved ladies in there and I must say, it is difficult to chose one, but I think that combination of opera gloves, jewelery and fur combines what I mainly like in an elegant gloves outfit.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Mine's a pair of insulated lineman's gloves, extra thick, for working with electricity. I don't remember where it's from exactly, I just got it from Google. But they're my idea of what a perfect pair of rubber gloves looks like.

These particular gloves would actually be too big and bulky on most hands (especially women's), though. But it's about the shape and the color. These but in a smaller size, to fit a woman's hand (and without the text printed on them), would be absolute perfection.

Edit: I just Googled them again, apparently their from an Indian web store. And it turns out I was completely wrong about them. They're not lineman's gloves at all, just chemically resistant. :lol: And they're actually only about €1.80 per pair, pretty cheap. Lineman's gloves are really expensive. They're also not quite as long as they look. Only 11 inches. :huh:

Well, I still like how they look in the picture. :mrgreen:
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

Mine is from a CBS TV show in the 1990’s “ High Society”. One of the leads wore leather gloves quite a bit and smoked More 120 cigarettes (long, skinny brown cigarettes). I loved that show and lets just say it was the “inspiration” for many ummm satisfying times and messy times. Would always watch it in my room wearing leather gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

operalove wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:49 am but I think that combination of opera gloves, jewelery and fur combines what I mainly like in an elegant gloves outfit.
agreed.
now we just need to insert this outfit as a "trend" to the fasion industry,and make women worldwide wear like that outdoors\indoors ;)
VintageLeather
Occasional poster

Post by VintageLeather »

I don't know, but I have a large folder of leather gloves, as in: Ranging from my own pics to prints from vintage magazines etc. I just love the aesthetic and "people" who choose leather for their hands.

I guess it's from a movie (hence the damages in some frames) and from the looks of the gloves (the leather appears to be soft goat leather instead of cheaply-made plastic prop gloves) I assume it's an older one and worn by a man for a change.

joglover
Regular poster

Post by joglover »

I just got creative with the camera.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

tronn206 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:12 pm I don’t have one personally never worked at getting one. But where did you get yours or how did you find it? For all members.
Mine is from my camera! It's my own gloved hand. :lol2:
New profile picture but is my gloved hand again. :tongue:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Talk Forum”