Recording yourself wearing/using gloves

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Recording yourself wearing/using gloves

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Does anyone enjoy recording themselves wearing and using gloves for play in the bedroom or around the house for various chores and such? I personally have liked doing this occasionally in the bedroom for either glove sessions or more recently SeriousKit Milker sessions. I'm looking at getting a decent camcorder so I can record longer than the 10 minute clips that my picture camera will allow. I like to watch my clips now and then too.
I love rubber gloves!
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Re: Recording yourself wearing/using gloves

Post by KDS144 »

That’s an interesting topic. I’ve never video recorded myself, as I’m not particularly keen on seeing myself, but I love the sound of rubber gloves, so I have made the odd sound recording with them!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I just ordered a Sony HDR-CX455 camcorder and a few accessories. Should work just fine for filming some of my sessions.
I love rubber gloves!
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

Yeah I've recorded my self a few times just with my phone playing. I just kind of wondered what it looked like
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Yes I have done this several times, it is quite fun! Highly suggested.
Max

Post by Max »

Done it twice for a short Cum clip (gloves and latex). Furthermore I did some Chaturbate Streaming session in gloves and latex (sometimes an hour an longer) where I of course saved the videos. Cause I like to watch my vids and jerking off of them too!
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

I ha e done this before, but only with my phone. I initially wanted to see if it looked any different, and get different angles. Sometimes I just turn on the camera to get a live feed, not record. I like it because it shows you different views and depth perception. Plus your hands in gloves look different, especially when being recorded on a camera.
LatexRocker
Occasional poster

Post by LatexRocker »

I actually have a YouTube channel where I post videos of me wearing gloves. It doesn't involve anything sexual, so the videos have been able to stay up without issue. I usually set up my DSLR camera on a tripod and use a separate shotgun microphone to record the sounds. I then bring everything into Adobe Premiere Pro to edit, crop, and color grade and all that. I create videos outside of this fetish, so I have quite a bit of equipment for videos.

Glove videos are a lot of fun to make. I'm surprised at how many people enjoy them, too.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

I’ve only ever recorded myself twice. Both times, for particularly filthy sessions of playing with myself. I’ve never shared them, nor am I ever likely too. I just wanted to watch myself. I used my phone For the recordings, which is difficult to say the least when wearing marigold emperors. Even more so after the act when my gloves are dirty!!!

Return to “Talk Forum”