Thank you for this forum!!

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Thank you for this forum!!

Post by countrylatexglover »

As long as I have been on this forum I am watching new members pop up and join. Whether they are just looking to get use to it or diving right in. It gives us all a chance to talk about a lot of things we enjoy sexually or non sexually and fetish wise. I don’t know how many other fetish forums are out there but I don’t think any quite like this one.

Many of us can talk about more that just gloves on here even though of course gloves are our main topic. I still wish i knew more about the fetish in general. Not the fetish world but the gloves fetish. I so wonder where it all started and how it got this far.

To the man in charge not sure why or how you decided to make this forum up but i know many people around the world are glad you did so thank you. It’s such a big and great places for many talk about gloves and things in not only a safe way but an open way. I know I have opened up on this forum quite a bit more than I though possible. I mean I was starting to wear my gloves in public before the pandemic and getting to talk about it here. After that. Few other had joined in and started opening up about the same thing. I was surprised to see how many other were into or wanting to wear them out in public more but were afraid to like I was.

So this Is really a thank you post to the man in charge, his deputy (who has helped me on here several times thank you for that as well) and all other admins. Sorry for not mentioning everyone but there are quite a few admins some i haven't even heard of yet. I am glad to see I was not the only one who had a gloved fetish or a love of gloves out there when I saw this forum.
Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Re: Thank you for this forum!!

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Had a close friend of mine not shown me this forum 4 years ago, I don't think I'd be who I am now. Finding WWGFA helped me grow so much more comfortable with myself and my fetishes. I've met so many great people, too--including my boyfriend of 3 years. :luv:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Thank you for this forum!!

Post by Rommeltje »

Thank you for the kind words! I'm very happy to be able to provide a place for people to find out more about themselves and their fetish, and to let them know they're not alone.

Of course, I can't quite claim all the credit for making this forum, neither presently (which I cannot do without the help of my top moderators, especially SS), nor in the past, as I didn't make this forum from scratch. I only rebuilt it, after the legendary wwgfa.org(?, I'm not even sure what the original suffix was anymore) died its final death. This version of the WWGFA wouldn't exist if it hadn't been for JayMarvin's original one(s).

Return to “Talk Forum”