Anyone here own a ranch or farm?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Re: Anyone here own a ranch or farm?

Post by Luckyhubby »

Luckyhubby wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:06 pm Not at the present time, but I do see it in the not so distant future. The wife loves horses and we have been looking for property for awhile. Just need to find the right place.
As an update, yes I am now a ranch owner. My wife and I purchased a 300 acre horse ranch in October and we are loving the lifestyle. The wife is very happy and thus so am I.
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

Ceramic wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:00 am why u need a farm? so u can ride gloved and booted on your horses? :p
Now that is reason enough. Sign me right up!
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Oh yes, can probably get some lovely pictures of HH gloves in use on a ranch/farm, doing general chores or riding. Love to see those as that is something we are very short on in the UK lol. xx
xxx Aby xxx
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

countrylatexglover wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:11 pm Just curious if anyone on this forum owns a farm or ranch. Honestly have been wondering for a while.
I own a ranch located up in the mountains in the middle of a national forest. I plan on breeding a few Peruvian Paso horses, but I don't have the time right now. You have to devote a good deal of time in order to groom and maintain just one horse, and I have other things that I need to do around the ranch that keep me pretty occupied at the moment.

Return to “Talk Forum”