Anyone had any luck finding a friend with benefits who humours their fetishes?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Anyone had any luck finding a friend with benefits who humours their fetishes?

Post by GlamorousGloves »

I had a hookup with a real police officer not long ago. He wore his uniform and gloves for me. Left me craving more so I went looking online for someone to have a longer term arrangement with. I've been speaking to someone new now for a while. He seems quite promising.

He's in his early 40s. Seems very open and excited to experiment with me. He is secretly bi and seems keen for new experiences. He's told me he'd love to roleplay as a scientist so he could experiment on my naked body with his gloves on. He also said he'd finish the roleplay off with him milking me with the gloves in order to extract a DNA sample. He's got a petri dish to collect it in too. We've talked about things and he doesn't mind that I won't touch him back either. I'm very hopeful for the possibility of meeting him for kinky roleplays. He's apparently ordered a labcoat and black visor eye protection off ebay to wear for me when we eventually do meet. Awaiting the moment he tells me he's ordered the gloves... I've not made any requests, but I hope they're good. I like the suspense of not knowing what brand, colour or material. I will post about our roleplay adventure on the forums if it ends up happening.

Has anyone else on here had any luck meeting people compatible for fetish related fun?
Medfet69
Occasional poster

Re: Anyone had any luck finding a friend with benefits who humours their fetishes?

Post by Medfet69 »

Yeah! If you go on fetlife you’ll have a broad net of people who’d be interested

Return to “Talk Forum”