What is with all the ruined handjobs?

Talk about anything that's not gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

What is with all the ruined handjobs?

Post by countrylatexglover »

Have been seeing a lot of videos over several months of guys getting ruined gloves handjobs. What is the point? Does it feel good? Has anyone done this before? Why ruin the feeling? How can you get off on that? I am totally asking this for real. I have seen a lot of them and wonder why all the girls hands just stop once the cum starts to flow.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: What is with all the ruined handjobs?

Post by Rommeltje »

It's a femdom thing. Can be fun if you're into being dominated or humiliated.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Yes sado-masochism. Probably more endorphins (anti-pain hormone), less dopamine.
Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

They say you can have a shorter refractory period with a ruined orgasm instead of a full orgasm. I’ve had ruined orgasms, both intentional and not, I didn’t really enjoy them.
APC
WWGFA donor

Post by APC »

It's strange with me when it comes to ruined orgasms, I can't help but get a kick out of it when I'm watching it being done to someone else, but if I was on the receiving end I wouldn't be happy at all.

Same goes for girls who like to keep stroking after I'm done (making me squirm with that uncomfortable feeling). It's doesn't feel good, but I seem to enjoy watching girls do it to other people or even get a kick out of it after the fact if it's done to me when I think about it later haha!

Something to do with the girl having control of the situation for me I think :D
Luckyhubby
Regular poster

Post by Luckyhubby »

As someone who often receives this sort of treatment from the wife, I have grown to enjoy it. In the beginning it was extremely frustrating but now it only builds the release. The wife will take me all the way to the “edge” and keep me there for quite sometime and then at her discretion will either “bring me over the edge” if I’ve pleased her or will completely deny my orgasm and just end it there.

It is very much a power thing as she is very dominant and certainly runs the show in our sex life. Either way, hard to complain about a leather gloved HJ or BJ.

Return to “Talk Forum”