A Photographer's fetish (Latex Gloves) [Fictional]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1Wolf
Regular poster

A Photographer's fetish (Latex Gloves) [Fictional]

Post by 1Wolf »

So this is my first fiction, I am basing it off an advert I found, go check out the topic in requests. The name of company: Nice n' Easy, does not belong to me and I do not intend to Copyright infringe them, I am simply using the name for this story. Any of the other company names, I have made up myself, but if they are an actual company I am happy to change it, just mention in the RE. The story is based in current time. So I hope you all enjoy, and without further-a-do here is the story:

Chapter One: 'The Call'
So I own a small, but very popular photography company called 'Photobomb', the company has excelled over the past few years and I have been very pleased with the new income increase. It has meant I have been able to invest in brand new photography equipment and advertising material. Our company usually prints a monthly magazine with our photos of adverts and anything photography related. Anyway a few months ago I got a phone call, it was from a company name 'Nice n' Easy'. From past experience I knew companies like that get a lot of public interest, so when they offered me a photoshoot, I was straight in with a "YES!"

The next day I arrived at 'Nice n' Easy' Headquarters up in Leicester (Made up headquarters). I met the manager of the company a gentlemen named Johnathan Avery. We sat down and chatted about what the company is excepting from the advertising, and we meet up with a few other workers to discuss what they wanted the advert to look like. The company showed me a TV advert for their new product; 'Clairol's Nice n' Easy Hair Foam'. We then discussed the model, luckily enough, the model from the TV advert was there that day, as she was an option for the photoshoot.

Chapter Two: 'One amazing Photoshoot'
Hours went by, I must have took over 1000 photos, but each one ended with; "err...", "umm..." and lots of "maybe not...” I was starting to get a little frustrated of how long it was taking to actually get a photo with a straight "yes". It was evening now and the manager decided to send in the model from the TV advert to do a photoshoot, as she walked in I was gobsmacked, she was gorgeous, about 5' 8', slim built body shape, nice sized breast and beautiful long silky reddish brown hair which hung down to her elbows. She then said to the manager, "Is it possible to add my own twist to the photoshoot", he was already getting bored, but he nodded and slumped back in his chair. Then from the table beside her, she picked up a box, from where I was standing I couldn't make out what it was. She then slowly pulled out a pair of longish, white, latex gloves from the box, I was in aww. Unfortunately my serious Latex Glove fetish was getting the better of me, I watched trying not to show to much interests as she slowly pulled on the gloves, it wasn't until she put the first glove on I noticed how tight the gloves were, they fight her skin perfectly, the long cuff was snug and her nails made her gloved hands look even more beautiful, it was amazing to seeing this woman gracefully put on medical gloves, I felt my crutch heat up and noticed a significant bulge in my trousers, I was trying my best to hide it by standing behind the camera tri-pod, when she had finished she then picked up the hair product and squeezed out a small amount of the foam onto the palm of her left gloved hand. She then sat herself down readying herself for the photoshoot, I started to spam the take photo button on my camera, getting the best angles I could.

Later that evening, me, Johnathan and some other workers sat down along with the model, whose name was Lydia Merchant (Made up name). She looked at the photos, amazed by the photography skills. She asked me how long I had been in photography and other stuff, then she took out her phone and jotted down her number, my head went crazy "OMG, she's giving me her number, holy shi...", Johnathan tapped me on the shoulder, I snapped out of my trance, he then stood up and shook my hand, "These photos are perfect, I want these on your next edition of your magazine, sales will be through the roof" he exclaimed in delight.

Chapter Three: 'The Release & Surprise'
Later that month the magazine was released, and just as Johnathan had predicted, sales boomed for the company, my magazines sold out very quickly and Nice n' Easy had a 100% increase in sales with their new product, it came to me as a huge shock but I wasn't going to complain. That day I decided to send a text to Lydia, to congratulate her on making the company’s products become 'No1 bestselling product 2018'. I then almost instantly got a text back from her, thanking me, but also a request for a meet up at a local night club. So I got myself ready that evening, I was excited but at the same time nervous. I reassured myself that it wasn't a date, just two people going to a nightclub for a drink.

I arrived at the nightclub in my brand-new Ford GT, just a little perk of earning 10k a month!! :whoop:

As I arrived at the nightclub; 'Shockwaves' I saw Lydia waiting outside, she looked amazing, she wore a tight white dress which showed off her curves perfectly, she carried a white leather handbag and wore 5" high heel silver sandals. I walked up to her, she smiled and took my hand, we both walked into the nightclub. The music was blasting loudly out the speakers, the bass boomed through the room, the crowd was raving to the music on the dancefloor. I asked if she wanted a drink, she said yes, but she insisted that she paid, I refused, I was buying the rounds whether she liked it or not, I bought a few monster and vodka mixers, and bought Lydia a few long Island iced teas, we sat in a booth a chatted for a while about everything, she then asked if I had a girlfriend, I said no, and explained that I had never been a relationship, I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she then told me she was in a relationship, but the guy was only after her money and sex, which she did not give into. From what she told me she was with him for 2 days!! I was shocked, but unfortunately that's life. We both finished our drinks, surprisingly none of us were tipsy.

Unfortunately the taxi service Lydia was using was fully booked, so she had no way of getting home. I then asked if she wanted a lift, she told me the address, I was shocked to find that her house was 50 miles away, she apologised, then I said "You could always crash at mine, then get you a taxi home in the morning. She nodded, I drove home and unlocked the door to my house. "It isn't much, but err...its home" she was taken by surprise, "Your house is really sweet, I get really feed up with living in mansions, and it gets really boring and lonely. I was taken by surprise, a billionaire, getting lonely, wow that's a shocker right there.

We sat down on my sofa and chatted some more, she sipped on some red wine I had in my cellar, whilst I had a Stella from the fridge. I told her about my childhood, my family and a little bit about my job. Then she said to me something that will always be stuck with me forever; "When we were doing the photoshoot, I noticed that you got hard when I was pulling on the latex gloves for the advert...” She smirked at me, I went completely red in the face with embarrassment, "What can I tell her!?" My thoughts rushed all over the place. I finally plucked up the courage and said; "Ever since I was 13 I have had a huge Latex Glove fetish and it mostly revolves around women wearing the gloves" I looked away in embarrassment. I then looked back she gave me a warm friendly smile, "Its ok, it really isn't a problem. I know guys get fetishes, but there really isn't anything wrong with a glove fetish, in fact it’s probably one of the most interesting to me." I felt a little reassured by this.

Chapter Four: 'The Gloves are on'
She tells me to close my eyes, I was a little confused but I did as she told me too. I hear her open her handbag and take something out of it, it sounds like cardboard from the sounds of her nails tapping against it. She tells me to open my eyes, I do and to my surprise she holds the box of gloves which she wore in the photoshoot, my heart beats faster as she slowly takes out a pair. She smiles at me and slowly and gracefully pulls them on, they fit her so tightly I felt the bulge growing again, and she looks down and says "I think the Nurse needs to examine her patient." We both proceed upstairs and she then pushes me onto the bed, my mind was going crazy. She asks if what she was wearing was suitable I nodded, She tells me to strip naked, I do, as my pants come of it reveals my erect penis, thankfully I had shaved so there was barely any hair.

I then ask her to do something else, I asked her to wear bracelets over the top of her gloves, she smiled and nodded, she pulls out a few charm bracelets and wraps them around her right gloved wrist. I was fully hard by now, she then sat on the side of my bed and then takes my penis in her gloved hands, they were so soft that there was no need for lube, she then proceeded to give me probably the 'World's best hand job'. I was in seventh heaven on that bed. She then proceeds to wank me, then using her other hand she strokes my forehead, she asks smiling at me; "Is my patient comfortable?" I nodded, I could barely speak from the pleasure I was receiving, I look up into her beautiful blue eyes, the pleasure was ridiculous, then I hear the sound of the latex, from her fingers moving around, I almost came on the spot, but I held it in, she pulls up her dress and lays her gorgeous legs on the bed next to me, I get an amazing view of her virgin lips, they looked amazing, she then in-did her top buttons on her tight dress revealing more of her amazing breasts. The feeling I was experiencing were in-describable, I was so hot in my crouch area. Lydia then said to me "That's such a good boy, you can cum on mommy's gloves". With that I explode the biggest load of my life onto her gloved hands, I almost passed out from the ejaculation.

She then proceeds to lick the cum of her gloves, then tells me "I want you inside me” I was so out of breath but I manage to climb on-top of her. She then takes of the cum covered gloves, placing them on the bedside table, and takes out a new pair and pulls them on. She prepares herself, I then plunge into her pussy, I took her virginity and she took mine. I start humping, I was struggling from the amount of pleasure I was getting, she was so tight, just like her skin tight gloves she wore, I pick up the pace, already I was close, she moans out of pure ecstasy, I keep going whilst she rubs her soft gloved hands all over my body, it was immense. I was getting close, I told her, but instead of telling me to stop, as I expected her to do, she flipped me onto my back with her on top of me. She then proceeds to stroke my face with her gloved hands, I was about to climax. “Lydia cover...my eyes with your g...gloves" she smiled down at me and did so. With one final plunge into her, she explodes onto my penis and I ejaculate hard, deep into her womb. We then climb of each other and go to sleep together, me still being naked and her still wearing the gloves.

Chapter Five: 'Life'
We decided to get married two years later of being together, including lots of gloved hand jobs. Snow live in my house, and use her mansion as a holiday home, life is great, we now both run the photography company together, she is amazing at it now. But every time I look at her, I will never forget the amazing day I found love. She is the most amazing woman in the World to me and I would never give her up for anything.

End
Well I hope you all enjoyed my story, I had loads of fun writing it, I do apologise in advance for switching between past-tense and present-tense, I do suck at English. Which is ironic because I am English!!! :lol:
Well thanks again, please forgive me if it’s awkward, it’s probably never going to be that popular, but I will improve and be writing more stories in the future.

Many thanks
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: A Photographer's fetish (Latex Gloves) [Fictional]

Post by tronn206 »

Very nice story. Well written. Any chance of one with household gloves? Pretty please.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Tronn206:
I am planning on doing more stories in the future, I will also be writing about my fantasies, so keep your eyes peeled, more stuff coming soon ;)
Kelliejayne
Occasional poster

Post by Kelliejayne »

That was great very enjoyable
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Kelliejayne:
Thank you much appreciated :)
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Very good story. Love the idea of a model suggesting gloves herself for the shoot too!
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Someguy:
Thank you, yes it was an idea from a friend (a photographer), they told me that some models like too input their own ideas for photoshoots.
Glove guru
Occasional poster

Post by Glove guru »

I really enjoy that story. I’ll probably read it again and again because it plays to a lot of the fantasies I have. I can’t wait to see more content in the future
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Glove guru wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:41 pm I really enjoy that story. I’ll probably read it again and again because it plays to a lot of the fantasies I have. I can’t wait to see more content in the future
Thank you very much, I will definitely be writing more content soon, I have quite a few ideas in my head, just need to get them down on paper :whoop:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Love how everything just fell into place!

Return to “Glove Stories”