My Wife's First Rubber Glove Handjob

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

scarab263
Occasional poster

My Wife's First Rubber Glove Handjob

Post by scarab263 »

I was dating Sandi for about 2 months. I invited her over one Thursday night for dinner. I got home & started the grill. I was making Steaks! Well 20 minutes later, Sandi showed up. WE opened up a bottle of wine & got dinner going! Sandi had beautiful soft hands & manicured nails. She got her nails done every 2 weeks. We had a great dinner & afterwards, Sandi helped me clear the table & get ready to do the dishes. Sandi told me to go take a shower, while she did dishes. She insisted, since I made dinner. Well I took a shower & got out. I put my robe on & decided to check on Sandi! Well I walked into the kitchen, & found Sandi doing the dishes. I walked over to her & gave her a kiss! Thanks for doing the dishes! Sandi turned to me & asked me if I could get her a glass of wine. My heart started racing, my Sandi was wearing a pair of yellow Playtex rubber gloves! I looked @ her & said, nice rubber gloves! Did you bring a pair? She said, no! I hope you don't mind, I found these under the sink! No I don't mind @ all! You look like a sexy doctor with them on! Well I just got my nails done today & didn't want to ruin them! Sandi finished the dishes & began drying off her rubber gloves! I walked up to Sandi & opened my robe. I was wondering if you could do me a super big favor before you take your gloves off? My buddy has a thing for rubber gloves! Any chance you could take care of him? I opened my robe up, my buddy was rock hard! I stood right in front of Sandi. I placed her right rubber gloved hand on him. She gave him a few strokes. I take it you want a hand job? Well let me get these gloves off first! Please leave them on doctor! Oh I see! You want me to play doctor? Sandi sat down @ the kitchen table. Well stand in front of me, so I can give him an examination! Have you ever done this before? I've done examinations before, but not with my examination gloves on! I'll need some lube! Sandi grabbed the hand lotion from the sink. Sandi poured some hand lotion on me. I started to rub it in. Do me a favor & turn around! I don't like interference! Sandi tied my hands behind my back with my robe belt. Now that's better! I watched as Sandi's rubber gloves began examining my balls. She began squeezing them really hard! That's starting to hurt doctor! Sandi smiled & said, I can pleasure you, or I can punish you! Sandi began stroking me. I've never done this before, I'm afraid I might be too rough with my examination gloves on you! I love the feeling your rubber gloves give my genitals! I can handle some pain too! Sandi started stroking me faster & faster. I could feel her tightening her grip too! Are you ok with my fetish? Are you ok being tied up? I kinda feel helpless! Sandi stroked me with her right rubber gloved hand & began squeezing my balls with her left! My heart started racing! May I have your permission to cum? Permission granted! I started to cum. Good boy! Sandi spent the night! In the morning, I got a big surprise! When I opened the shower curtain, Sandi was waiting for me! She had her rubber gloves on & took my handcuffs from my car. Sandi cuffed my hands to the shower rod! I got 20 minutes!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: My Wife's First Rubber Glove Handjob

Post by countrylatexglover »

I am not big on household rubber gloves but the story is great thank you! Great read and scenario to think in my head. And the added handcuffs were an interesting touch for being tied up.love the actual examination part also.

Return to “Glove Stories”