Urology consultation.

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

davidrf
Occasional poster

Urology consultation.

Post by davidrf »

That day I went to see a urology doctor who had been recommended to me. A woman opened the door, I was surprised that she was a woman. I got very nervous as she embarrassed me. She asked me a few questions and then she ushered me into a room. She told me to take off all my clothes and wait naked and she would tell me to go into another room. 15 minutes passed and another door opened, she appeared dressed in a long red rubber apron, rubber boots, long scrubbing gloves, a mask and a hat. She ushered me into a room where there was a table on one side covered with white plastic, in the center of the room there was a drain. The table had some restraining straps. There were many utensils that I didn't know what they were used for. I was so scared that I wet myself like a little boy in front of her splashing the black rubber boots she was wearing. She told me not to worry that it was normal and that some men she had visited had the same thing and she was used to it. She told me to be calm that she was well protected from my fluids. Standing in front of her, she began to ask me questions, what my ejaculations were like, if I ejaculated too soon, the amount of semen... I didn't know what to answer and she told me, well, we'll see today... I stood up and she took a stool and sat down. sat in front of me. She grabbed my testicles and started to touch them with one hand and with the other she pulled down my foreskin and exposed my glans. That gave me a strong erection. I was very embarrassed. She felt my penis with those red rubber gloves for several minutes. The roughness of her gloves played havoc with my glans and she turned red like her gloves. After examining my penis she told me to lie down on the table. She told me that her first step was to do a genital wash. I lay on the table with my penis fully erect. She took a cart and brought it to the table. In it there were some containers with water and soap. There were also more rubber gloves. Some were long and thick black, others were long yellow but thinner. I didn't know what she wanted to do to me but my penis just made me wobble. She put her red gloves into a bowl of soapy water and pulled them out soaking wet. Then with her open hand she began to rub the upper part of my glans making circles, the sensation was very intense. The soapy water from her gloves dripped down my penis to my testicles. She told me to let her know if she was in pain that she would change her gloves. There was a moment when the friction due to the roughness of her glove irritated her skin so I told her and she stopped. She asked me if she wanted her to change her gloves and I said yes. She took them off and took the black gloves from the cart. At that moment I became more nervous since it might be worse because the gloves she was going to wear were thicker. She put them on and then dipped them into the soapy water. She started rubbing my glans again with her open hand in circles. At that moment I started to scream. She told me that it would make me stronger, but all I saw was that my glans was redder than ever. As I was not attached instinctively I tried to protect my genitals from this punishment and I grabbed her forearm covered by her glove to pull it away from my penis. She then stopped for a moment and strapped my arms and legs to the table. She then continued to punish my glans. I moaned and she finally covered my mouth with one hand while she continued rubbing my glans with the other. My penis was about to explode. She wanted him to have a very intense state of arousal but not to the end. When she stopped my penis she became throbbing with contractions. She took advantage of that moment to change her gloves again. This time she wore the long yellow ones that were finer. She pretended to soften the punishment of my penis. She this time she put cream on her gloves and began to caress my penis very gently and very slowly. The state of excitement that caused me was so high I was about to pass out. She knew perfectly well what she was provoking and went on without stopping. After a few minutes she stopped. She untied me and she told me to get off the table. She left me in the state that she wanted. It was the maximum moment of total vulnerability. I wanted her to finish this and make me ejaculate. She without taking off her gloves began to order the utensils that were in that room. I was crawling on the floor begging her to end this and she knew she would do whatever she asked. On my knees on the floor, I grabbed hold of her black rubber boots. I kept pleading with her and finally she told me that she should clean her rubber boots with my penis first. For this she left me a container of soapy water on the floor in which she should put my penis and then rub it against her boots. I did so and started rubbing my penis against her boots. His boots were getting soaked with soapy water, that excited me more and more. Finally she said enough was enough. I stood tempering. She took a stool and sat down in front of me. One hand put it under my testicles and with the other she was stroking my glans until I couldn't take it anymore. I started ejaculating very hard, shooting through her apron and her gloves. Her apron was completely splattered with semen. Her gloves also received several impacts and semen dripped from her forearm to her fingers. Finally, without removing her gloves, she washed my genitals thoroughly.

ImageImage
noname
Occasional poster

Re: Urology consultation.

Post by noname »

:biggrin: Nice

Return to “Glove Stories”