An amazing birthday weekend [medical gloves]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

An amazing birthday weekend [medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

I have made corrections I didn’t find before. Still new to writing and when I do write these stories I get a bit horny myself and have hard time focusing.

For him it was a normal day. After his morning routine he went out to perform his ranch chores for the day. His wife however had different plans for the evening as it was his birthday and she wanted to give him a special date night. Not like the last time where there girl friend joined them, but a night for just the two of them. At the end of the day he was coming back from his ranch work day. Reins held a bit loose in his nitrile gloved hands from being tired he made his way back to the barn to lock up the horse for the day. All the ranch hands had gone home for the day or back to bunk house. After that he headed back to the house. He opened the door on his diesel truck and started it up. It had been a few days since he had came or had an orgasm and as he did certain things all day with his gloved hands he was getting turned on little by little. The though of going back to his wife made that even stronger. Knowing the possibility of getting some tonight.

As he pulled up to the house he sat in his truck for a few minutes reading some internet to unwind with his western music in the background. Mean while his wife on the other hand was getting ready for the date night she had planned. Nothing too crazy but she planned on wearing gloves again for him as they enjoyed their night. You may ask why the ranch hands aren’t getting to celebrate his birthday but they will be he knew they were doing cake for him on Friday. Today being Thursday he was looking forward to that too, cake a beer/whiskey and bourbon after dinner he couldn’t wait! He is not an alcoholic but a heavier drinker, he doesn’t need it but does enjoy it often. His wife was getting ready she wore a white long sleeve shirt, tight blue jeans, cowgirl boots outside of her blue jeans and white nitrile gloves xs. Her white shirt was long sleeve that went passed her hands slightly just enough where it was sexy to him. Under her nitrile gloves she had lubed up her hands to make them air tight. There wasn’t even an air bubble to be found, you could see her nails popping through them and the outline of her nails through the gloves showed her cuticles. This is something he also loves. The cuffs where longer so when her sleeves went up slightly there was still no skin showing!

He walked in and set everything on the counter. His coffee mug and lunch box then hung his cowboy hat up. As he walked up stairs to the bedroom to get cleaned up he walked into the bedroom to find his wife fully dressed as described above. “Hey honey how was your day?” She said to him as she stood with a sexy pose and her air tight gloves at her hips. He stood there with a wowed look on his face. He didn’t know what to say. “Go clean up in the shower I will be waiting here for you when your out.” He stripped down to everything even his gloves and went to the shower. “Oh no your not going in there without your gloves on. I want you to keep your hard on. Your going to shower with those gloves on and rub them all over your body. But your not allowed to touch your dick for pleasure at all!” “so you want me to put these back on and shower with them on?” “well you can put on a new pair, we have enough to last a life time haha.” He donned a new pair of gloves, and wen to shower. The feeling of the wet gloves on his hands was incredible. He could feel the gloves everywhere! He wanted so bad to touch himself and he did only a little to extra wash his dick. He slowly took extra care to wash it thoroughly. Twisting his gloved hands on the shaft felt amazing. And washing his balls was incredible also. He even went as far as washing his ass quite thoroughly as well. Once he was done he got right out and dried off. Even though his gloves were wet he left them on as instructed. The wet gloves on his hands was keeping him turned on. As he went to the bedroom she was eagerly waiting for him. “Nice and clean I see, lay down on the bed here for me. I want to examine you for this evenings activities after dinner. I need to make sure your good and healthy for them.” “Dinner ehh that sounds nice!” “yes it will be now lay down.” He did as she commanded, laying on the bed she took the pillow away and said “I need you completely flat for this exam.” She went to their closet to get something. When she came out she had a mask and an extra pair of latex exam gloves on over her skin tight nitrile gloves.

As she walked over to the bed he lay flat waiting for his exam. “This will be somewhat pleasurable but not the full activities. I merely want to make sure you’re able to perform adequately.” She began touching him everywhere. Running her latex gloves all over his body he was stiff as a board. Checking his pulse on his writs and throat carefully, holding his arms and squeezing them from top to bottom running her hands down his arms slowly like she was making sure nothing was abnormal. Placing her gloved hand on his heart and pulse again checking for a good rhythm. After all of that she began to examine his member, the gloves weren’t lubed so it was a little rough but not bad. She examined his stiff cock up and down. Slowly stroking a bit as well, but making sure to not let him cum. He was loving every minute of this and wanted to cum so bad. She wouldn’t let him and was very careful to touch him just enough to keep him on edge. Grabbing his cock lightly she said “After dinner I expect a full load from you! Your plenty healthy enough to give me what I want.” “yes ma'am” was all he could mutter. She pulled off her mask and outer gloves, and threw them away but left her air tight nitrile gloves on. “are you leaving those on all night?” he asked. “Yep all night I will even wake up with them on in the morning, thought they may not be the same pair.” she said with a wink. She grabbed a few more pairs of latex gloves, and they were going to use them to eat if needed to. As he got dressed he put on a nice white pearl snap shirt and his best jeans. “oh honey make sure you wear the xs gloves tonight also. I want you to have very tight gloves on for the night also” she instructed. He could barely get them on but managed to slip into them. They were so tight on him, In the palms of his hands there was an air bubble he couldn’t get rid of. Once dressed they headed right out. As they hopped into his truck they turned on his favorite old country songs and drove on.

Holding gloved hands he said to her “I’m so glad I married you, ever since we have been together you have been so great about my gloves I can’t thank you enough. It might not seem like a big deal to you but you see how it makes me happy and gets me going. Not only that but I can always expect to come home to you.” “That is what it is all about dear faith and family. We were made for each other and I wouldn’t have it any other way gloves and all. I actually like wearing them and have been more than you think.” “Ohh really?” he replied with a surprised tone in his voice. “Yes ever since that day when I sat up near the tree and stuffed pussy with the gloves and came, I have been wearing them much more. I think I’m understanding what you like about them, they are so smooth and just feel amazing, and the protection they give is great also! Why just the other day I slipped a pair on when I went to the store, I also slipped a pair in my pussy while I walked around.” Completely astonished by what she was saying he had a huge grin on his face. “Have I converted you to have a glove fetish?” She replied “I think you did but its more than that, I really just enjoy wearing them now too, not just for pleasure, I want to wear them all the time.” He was in awe he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Seriously you mean you want to start wearing them all the time now?” “Yep they feel great and I’m Married so I don’t care what others think haha.” As they kept talking about her wearing gloves all the time they pulled up to the steak house he loved to eat at. She has reservations for two this time. “Sorry honey no surprises with friends this time, I wanted it to be just the two of us for your day this time hope your okay with that. Being that the bigger party is tomorrow and we haven’t done this in a while.” he was quite happy with what was planned so far. He agreed and they went into the steak house. There was no restrictions at all this time since the pandemic had been in turned into endemic a long time ago.

As they walked in holding gloved hands they were greeted by the hostess. “Table for two? Do you have a reservation?” His wife replied “Yes we do for 6 pm.” “Okay perfect you can follow me.” The hostess put on a pair of gloves and grabbed their menus, They walked to the table and sat right down. “glad you make reservations to this place each time, It looks tough getting in otherwise.” he said as he was calming down and getting ready to eat. “The waitress came over to the table and set the coasters down with her gloved hands. She has on tight black nitrile gloves. “Can I get you two some drinks?” “Whiskey please.” “Titos Vodka for me thanks.” “Coming right up.” As she walked away his wife said “see don’t worry I know you still like the waiter or waitress to wear gloves so I ask for that in the reservation as well!” He just held her gloved hands in his and they talked for a while. The bread came out for them to eat. She pulled out the extra latex gloves, as she handed him a pair and slipped a pair on her self she said “here wear these on top of your nitrile gloves and keep them clean.” Since the bread and butter was finger food the latex gloves were to keep the nitrile gloves clean. they ate that for a bit. The waitress came out with their food and with her gloved hands put the food on the table. She set the tray down and folded her gloved hands right out in front of her and asked if they were all set. Since they were done eating eating the bread, they removed their latex gloves and started eating dinner, still with nitrile gloves. He loved watcher her wear the white shirt and white gloves it was amazing the flow of the long sleeve right down to the gloves. Each move of her gloved hands made him more and more excited, he could hardly keep from pitching a tent in his pants, he had to adjust his member so that if he got a hard on it wasn’t noticeable. “Are you enjoying dinner sweetie?” “Yes I am very much so, you look beautiful in those gloves and I wish you would wear them more often!” “Oh do you now? Well I did tell you I was thinking about it. My hands stay clean and I can do more with them on and not worry about anything. To be honest also they are so soft your right, and like i said before i have been wearing them a lot more and enjoying every minute of it. I haven’t wanted to take them off at all!” “I’m glad you stopped caring about what others think too, I stopped caring about what people think of the gloves a long time ago, if me wearing them bothers someone they don’t have to keep hanging out. That’s why I’m glad our friend is into gloves too. I’m also surprised the new doctor wants to wear them more too.”

AS they finished their meal, she went off to use the restroom. The waitress came back to take the plates and asked if they needed more drinks or desert. He answered “I’m not quite sure she went to the restroom I can ask when she gets back.” The waitress agreed to come back but said “You know I was told y’all requested I wear gloves, you know I can get why, I have loved not getting my hands as messy. I don’t know why more people don’t wear them anymore. I was feeling the food through the gloves from used plates and yes I have changed them but feeling the food under the gloved was like oh wow I don’t have to touch this stuff that's awesome!” he was surprised to hear that and couldn’t figure out why everyone around him was starting to wear gloves. Its not a normal thing but yet when people start dong it they actually find it helpful. He just couldn’t figure it out. His wife came back and sat down the gloves on her hands looked fresh but still lubed underneath. He Looked and asked “did you change and re lube your gloves?” “Yes I did I wanted to freshen them up but I also wanted to keep them air tight for you !” she said with a wink “this night is far from over and you have a little treat coming your way!” he looked at her with a grin kind of know what to expect. The waitress came back with the bill and placed it on the table with a new really tight pair of gloves on. “here is the bill for dinner if you need anything else just let me know no rush okay.” his wife nodded and thanked her by reaching out her gloved hand and offering a gloved hand shake. They shook gloved hands right in front of him and then she walked away. His wife winked at him “the more gloved moments for you the better! I shook her hand on purpose so the gloves would wave right in front of you!”

he was beginning to realize his wife was going to really make gloves a big but yet subtle part of his life it also seemed like she was really starting to get into wearing them her self. Before she took the bill she pulled another pair of latex gloves and slipped them on. “you have been smart about wearing gloves for a long time and I'm starting to pickup on how to do it also don’t want to get these nitrile gloves with lube under them dirty with germs haha.” with double gloved hands she handled the bill and put the full amount of the bill and tip in the bill fold played with the money for a minute and close it up. The waitress came by once more and took the bill fold. His wife told her its all set and the waitress gave a big thank you and gave a little gloved wave. “thanks so much for coming out it was great serving you, next time you can ask for me specifically and I will slip some gloves on for you. To be honest I may already be gloved!” they thanked her and got up to leave. His wife slipped off the latex gloves and left them on the table for the place to clean up there was a pile of three pairs of latex gloves on the table. He said “don’t you think we should take those with us?” “nope they will clean up the table and be just fine. If they wonder what the gloves are for that's on them.” then got back in his truck and started heading back to the ranch. The drive was beautiful as the sun set and the air was quite it was a peaceful night. His wife slipped out of her boots and put her feet up on the dash. She then placed her gloved hand over his crotch and started to rub. “if you had any idea what was planned for you tonight you would not be so soft right now.” he was puzzle but excited and started to grow.

“so your going to take a turn and head to the cabin on the far side of the property.” she said in a demanding and sexy voice. “oh and why is that?” he asked with a hint of confidence. “because that is where you’ll be getting one of your birthday presents!” As she said that his foot hit the floor a bit harder and his turbo spooled right up. Once they got to the cabin they climbed out of his truck and began to head in. he walked in first and to his surprise she had done some work for this evening. No, no candles or nice decorations but completely different! As he looked inside there was a table setup with medical and sex tools on it. She had lay-ed out a few different boxes of gloves and some pairs of surgical gloves, a stethoscope, surgical masks, tie downs, a clear bottle of lube, and a latex surgical mask. She knew he didn’t like the doctors and hospitals so she made sure not to get any other medical supplies. “what is all of this?” he said. “this is all the tools I will need to make your evening complete, you will be coming tonight but when I say so! Your not allowed to cum until I say its okay!” he smiles and got undressed and lay-ed right on the bed. “so would you like me to stay dressed as I am or would you like what I have on under neath?” “can I see whats under neath?” she reviled beautiful lingerie of a western style. He got hard as a rock seeing her with this and her gloves on. “we will be staying the night here so prepare for a long night, but we do have breakfast for the morning and of course whiskey for after this!” he lay-ed spread eagle on the bed and told her to do her worst. With the snapping of a pair of tight latex gloves she said “oh I plan to!” she tied the latex surgical mask on her face and began to tie him to the bed. “just so you know I have been learning somethings from our friend and I learned how to force you to stop cumming or from being able to cum. So try as you will if you start coming to soon I will stop you haha!”

now he was getting nervous and excited and understood why they had such an early dinner. After tying him up she began to donn latex exam gloves over her surgical gloves, lightly touching him with the double gloved hands. He jumped a bit from the feeling they were so smooth his cock was harder than ever. She carefully caressed his entire body, making sure to not touch his cock yet. Checking his pulse by grabbing throat and squeezing with her tight gloves. Next she squeezed his tied up wrist with her gloved hands between the restraints and his gloved hands while placing her stethoscope on his chest with her other glove hands. You could almost being to see the sweat from her hand bleeding through the first pair of gloves it was beautiful for him to see. At this point his cock was damn near purple! He couldn’t believe how good it was all feeling, the more she touched him the harder his cock got. At one point she had to stop touching him to let him calm down. “I see your building up already . I guess I better stop until you can calm down. Hehe” she sat on the bed next to him and as his cock became softer and smaller she began her procedure again. Lightly caressing his body with the gloved hands she said “I need to use these double gloves to check something before we proceed. I will be fingering you bottom for a few minutes to make sure your completely good for extracting a specimen!” lubing up her double gloved hands she reach around and inserted two fingers into his ass. He moaned so much she decided to cover his mouth with her clean yet other lubed up hand and said “don’t worry no one can hear you out here. You can make as much noise as you want, I just thought I would smother you from time to time as well in my process.” she said to him as the wet glove smeared a bit of lube on his face. He didn’t care much as he was so in the moment. She removed her glove from his face and watch as he was about to cum just from the anal fingering. “no no no.” she said as she placed two gloved fingers on the area between his balls and shaft, as well as a thumb on his frenum and two fingers wrapped around the top of his shaft and applied some pressure. “I told you I would stop you from cumming if I wasn’t ready yet.” she said with a wink. She waited until he calmed down awhile she sat there with her gloved hands folded waiting for him to calm down. Gently rubbing his balls still and then moving back up to the shaft slowly. “Don’t worry if you get soft I will make sure you get hard again.” he was all the while helpless as she tortured him for a good half hour like this. “Okay so next thing we are going to do is see how purple your tip can get and how full I make make your balls before you cannot handle it anymore!” Winking at him she then removed her latex gloves from her surgical gloves. You could almost no longer tell she had surgical gloves on as they were so wet and invisible. This made his cock purple, not just the tip but the whole shaft. “Hmm I think I need to step away for a few minutes and let you calm down again your quite on edge but its not quite time to cum yet.” He rolled his eyes and began to wine a bit. “Awe are you ready to cum now? Well that’s okay just a little longer I really want to get you while I have you tied down.” As she walked away to another room, he lay-ed there in joyful agony awaiting his mistress to return.

She came back in the room and took a look at his member laying limp however, it was very swollen and his balls were a deep purple. “Him I think its time to let you cum I suppose but not before I edge you a few times and yes this time I mean literally edge you.” still wearing her see through surgical gloves she slipped on another pair of latex gloves and pulled them up. she began to rub her finger lightly up and down his shaft making sure to touch his frenum each time. The texture from the latex gloves made it very difficult to hold back. As he sprung right up from this she continued to lightly rub his member. As she felt him about to burst she stopped and put pressure on his member again to make sure the build up was getting bigger. “The torture is almost over it will be so worth just hang in there sweetie I told you I would make this memorable and last for you, I do hope your working through and enjoying the hand job so far!?” he nodded yes as uddering words would have been impossible right now. “I understand you can probably barely speak. I will let you know when the time is right we are almost there.” As she continued to stroke his cock she made one last edging happen for him again rubbing his tip and lighting sending a few fingers up and down his shaft, not in a stroking motion but just lightly rubbing up and down. As she did he went to cum one more time. This time she held again but she said to him “So one last time I can now feel the cum in your shaft sitting right at the tip. I wanted an explosion and now I will get it haha!” She went over to the table of her medical tools and pulled off the latex gloves. “So I will let you cum by my surgical gloves but these will not becoming off for the rest of the night or morning” she said with a loving smile. As he lay-ed there he udder the phrase “I love you so much this amazing, can it happen more often?!” “Well someone is able to still get some words out, yes of course this can happen again, I can’t make it all the time but we can do it more often.” As she prepped for the final load extraction. She did not add any gloves this time she did however put on a clear apron, and added a surgical mask to the out side of her latex mask which was pretty glued to her face at this point from sweating a bit. It was light greenish blue so hard to see through it but the outline of her lips and nose was clear as day and every time she talked you could almost see them move. “ So I’m going to guess your load is going to get everywhere.” as she tried to think a bit she quickly slipped on some latex gloves and applied plastic to the bed around him, not the whole thing but just a little around him so the mess wouldn’t get on their bed. She tied the apron on her self and made sure everything was set. “So I know you love any kind of these medical gloves, would you like me to double glove for the finish or would you like just my surgical gloves?” He muttered surgical. She agreed and slipped off the latex gloves. Now with her invisible surgical gloves, two masks and apron on she stood there with a sexy pose and asked if he was ready to cum. He gave a head nod and proceeded to glow happy in the face. She went over to him and began to touch his cock again lightly but only a little. “Hmm I better make sure these restraints are secure.” as she walked around checking the restrains she would lightly rub fingers on his cock and tickle it slightly. The feeling of the lubed invisible surgical gloves was incredible, he could see her nails outlined perfectly they had a pink nail strip on them and she had perfectly tan hands. He was in heaven. Once she was done checking the restraints she said “I think its time to cum, ohh sorry one more thing. I don’t know where your load might end up so I'm putting this surgical mask on your face too to make sure you don’t get cum in your mouth or nose.” she gently places the surgical mask over his face with the ear loops tucking and his ears now glimmering a little bit from the lubed up gloves. She pinched the front of the mask with her gloves hand and then stood next to him. She began to lightly but full handedly stroke his purpler cock and rub his now also purple balls. “I think its time for you to cum lets get er done.” she lightly massaged everything, actually trying to avoid a full hand job motion and more so massage everything. Twisting her hands on his shaft and grabbing his balls, she would rotate the balls in her hand and massage them as well. He finally burst the feeling was too much he let go. “Yes now it is time let it all out and enjoy. Cum went everywhere, her gloves were full of it, it was on her apron and mask, some how a drop managed to get on his mask too. It probably shot about 3 ft into the air before landing on everything. It didn’t stop he managed to get about a 15 second continuous load out on everything. She had never seen him cum so hard. It just kept coming. By the time he was done her transparent gloves were almost white again due to the amount of semen he produced. He stopped for a second but she kept pumping his shaft. “I think you still have more in there, he was squirming from sensitivity but the gloves felt so good and looking at her was amazing he shot again, it wasn’t as much this time but it shot might since it was a lighter load, this time getting on his mask and some on the plastic. “Well I guess the edging worked haha. Wow that was the biggest load I have ever seen you produce. Not for nothing it makes me feel really good that it was just me who did it this time, I love doing this with out friend too but sometimes just nice to know I still got it, and I definitely got it.

As he came too and got his head back. She went to washer her surgical gloves off and remove the medical garb she had on. When she came out of the bathroom with nothing but lingerie and surgical gloves on, she asked him “Well how was that?” As she walked around untying him. He was thrilled with the session and said “I think there is still even more in there yet.” “well I’m not surprised lol.” “Can it maybe wait till the morning though I need to recover from this?” “Well of course, I was kind of hoping we could start drinking anyway.” He agreed.

As they both got dressed he went out to start the fire in their fire ring. He donned work gloved over his basically now invisible nitrile gloves from sweating. He got the fire built and started. She came out with drinks for both of them wrapped in surgical gloves still. As they sat by the fire holding their drinks in one and in the other each others gloved hands they just enjoyed the night. Luckily it was not a buggy night as she decided to sit by the fire in her gloves and lingerie and not get re dressed. He was dressed however to be able to tend the fire. As the night got later they decided to go to bed. After their third drink, they wrapped it up and went into the cabin to sleep. As he got undressed she got into bed as she was. He actually began to remove his gloves as he does at night sometimes to let his hands breathe. “oh no you don’t, I know you normally take those off for bed but not tonight your not. We are both wearing gloves to bed tonight.” He was astonished and just agreed. So he got naked but left his gloves on and got into bed. In the morning she woke up before him and wen to get the coffee started. She took a look at her hands basically glued to the surgical rubber with yellow stains, they looked like a second skin. With literally no air pockets left in them she proceeded to get the water boiling. As she continued to get everything out to get ready to make breakfast she started thinking about last night and how horny she had been. She knew he would love having some sex but wanted to surprise him. She put on a surgical mask and turned the water off the boil. She snuck into the bed room and saw him sleeping on his back with the sheets off. It was perfect timing. She took one look at her still invisible surgical gloves and decided to go and ride him! She went over and noticed he had a hard on already so she lubed it up very gently as she didn’t want him to wake up yet. She was just about to get on top of him and had a thought. She then wen to the table that she had her tools on from the night before, grabbed a pair of latex exam gloves and stuffed them into her sopping wet pussy and proceeded to mount him like a horse. As she slowly rode him, he started to wake up. As he stared at his wife in the still very sexy linger and mask and gloves he smiled and said “well this is amazing to what do I owe the pleasure?” “ your not the only one who is horny and after last night I needed a release.” “Well I’m glad you decide to wake me up like this.” He said with a big grin on his face. “something feels a little different.” “I stuffed my pussy with a pair of exam gloves thinking you would like that.” Hearing that she was stuffing her self with gloves he almost came. He held off and said “wow it feels amazing.” “Yes , yes it does, I wanted to try it while we had sex!!” “I'm glad you did it feels great.

As they made love, she said would you like to cum inside me? Do you think we are ready for that? This is really how we could conceive if we really wanted to!” They had though about having kids and I think they were both ready to try for it. “Yeah you know what? What better time to start a family. She noticed he was getting distracted by these thoughts and was almost getting softer. “Okay you sexy cowboy cum for me right in my pussy, yeah cum for me.” That got him right back into the swing of things and he got rock hard after that. Watching her fuck him with barely anything on and gloves and mask he was ready. She pulled the gloves out to make sure they didn’t get in the way. After that they ended up both orgasming at the same time. The gloves pulled out made her cum hard and he just let what was left of his load burst right into her. she moaned so big and just lay-ed on top of him while he continued to pound her. Once they were both done they made out and stumbled out of bed. Both washing their gloved hands she went back out to finish the coffee and breakfast. Setting the water back on boil and getting the food out. He went out to greet the day and start the fire again. She poured the coffee in to the pot and let it all boil at a lower temp. the cabin had electricity but they didn’t like to use it often since they liked to be disconnected sometimes. She got the eggs and bacon fried up in the cast iron and then threw some toast on the fire for a minute. As she brought the breakfast out to him she notice his gloves were new. “did you put new ones on?” “Yes after a while you’ll need to change them out. I know the feeling of them right now is great but a fresh pair always feels good too.” good idea these gloves have seen some action anyway. I will do the same thing be right back.” She went to the bedroom and took off her gloves. The sweat poured right out of them and dripped off the fingers. She went and washed her hands then patted them dry. She made sure there were dry enough for a new pair. She then thought about how she wanted to be gloved but wanted her hands to breathe for a while. He was use to it but she needed more time. She searched the drawers and found her old pair of white cotton gloves. They went up to the elbows and had some nice flower designs on them. She slipped them on and thought they made her feel elegant. She went out to join him for breakfast and sat down by the fire. “Those are nice where are they from?” “I forgot I had them up here from a long time ago and they still fit perfectly. A little tight but we like it that way.” As they finished breakfast and coffee they decided it was time to finish up and head back to the ranch to get to work. He needed to get with the ranch hands and check the status of everything. She needed to get back to some of their other animals.

On their way down to the house they both talked about how amazing the night was. They both said they would do it more often and try not to work so hard all the time. Once they got back to the ranch he went off to the barn and dropped her off at the house. She went in and stared at her gloved hands for a minute. Realizing how much she was liking the gloves she had on, she decided to keep them on all day. If there was any messy tasks to do she slipped some exam gloves on or rubber gloves to keep her gloves in nice condition.

There you have it ended quite softly but this was a bigger story to write. Let me know what you think thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it!
miniha
Regular poster

Re: An amazing birthday weekend [medical gloves]

Post by miniha »

This was a wild ride from start to finish, you are one lucky man.
can't wait to read the next story from you two
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: An amazing birthday weekend [medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

miniha wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:47 pm This was a wild ride from start to finish, you are one lucky man.
can't wait to read the next story from you two
Thank you sorry for a late reply. Some wild fantasy’s lol. Some times things I wish for 8D

Return to “Glove Stories”