The Supermarket

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sands_erica
Occasional poster

The Supermarket

Post by sands_erica »

During my teenage years, I was working at the local supermarket as a floor boy, in other words, I would help customers find products, receive and stock products into the store and retreive trolleys from the car park. There would always be two of us on and the manager and, after the mad rush, in the early evening, we would start tidying the aisles, bringing items to the front so they are neatly displaying for the morning customers and retreiving all of the trolleys for the start of the next day. A good casual job for an dispensible income while at school.

Our current manager was a funny, slightly over-weight man who used to steal lollies and keep himself busy doing whatever managerial tasks he had to do, we didn't ask questions, we just got on with it. It came a time, that he took on a new opportunity moving out to a new larger supermarket and we were given a replacement manager, Claire. She was in her forties, blond, slim but looked a little bit on edge all of the time. She was good, had a sense of humour and treated us much the same, kept out of our hair and lets us get on with things.

One evening while we were tidying the products on the shelves, I was sitting next to my coworker mate, Darren, and we joking, laughing and getting the work done, when Claire walked by and dropped a red bucket next to us with a pair of yellow rubber gloves hanging over the edge. Without a word she continued on. Strange. We both looked at it, then at each other and ignored it and went back to work. A couple of minutes later, Darren must have had some intuition, as he jumped up and said he had to get the trolleys in for the night, and he raced off down and out of the aisle before I could protest. It was his turn, I did it the night before, so I just let it go. Although, not a minute later, Claire appeared at the end of the aisle, I looked up at her, her head was turned, as though looking for Darren. It was close to nine o'clock at night and he should have those trolley's in, as we were shutting soon. She had her usual work white blouse, black suit pants and slip on shoes. I went back to pulling the product forward, as though I didn't see her, then I heard her briskly walking down the aisle, towards me.
“Okay, that's enough of that,” she quietly said.
I looked up at her and she was standing over me, looking at me with a wry smile.
“Okay,” I said, sitting back on my stool.
“Grab this bucket here, I need you help out the back,” she said, pointing to the bucket.
I looked at the bucket – couldn't she have picked it up. I stood and picked up the bucket waiting for her next instruction. She pointed past me towards the back of the shop.
“Okay, this way,”
I walked down the aisle with her following me and she directed me to the long plastic flaps in the large doorway that separated the back dock with the store.
“Okay, here,” she said, “I need you to help me clean these flaps here,” she said, grabbing the yellow rubber gloves from the bucket. She pulled the yellow gloves on
“Do you want to wear a pair of rubber gloves?” she asked, flicking her eyes at me while fitting the gloves to her own hands, “these ones wouldn't fit you,”
“No, no,” I stammered, “i'll be okay,”
She stopped fitting the gloves and just looked at me, dissappointed.
“You will wear some gloves,” she insisted and she walked off and dissappeared down the cleaning aisle.
I looked at the plastic flaps, they were disgusting, dirst and scruff all over them on both sides, at least two meters wide and the same in height, this will take along time.
She reappeared tearing open a packet to retreive a pair of pink gloves.
“Here, put these on,” she insisted.
I was embarrassed and started to protest.
She calmly waited for me to finish, smiling at my fumbling for words. When I had finished, she simply held the gloves forward in offer.
I took them and pulled them on. She then brought me a crate and put her gloves hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to sit on the crate. Inside the bucket was a sponge in water and detergent.
“Alright, get started, we don't want to be here all night,”
So, in I went and started cleaning the first plastic strip.

There was a crash as the trolleys were shoved into the trolley bay. Then the clanking of the bay door shutting. Claire, took herself to the front of the store, while I continued. A moment later I heard some voices, a bit of laughter and then the clanking of the store roller doors shutting. I checked my watch, it was now after nine. I finish at nine and am supposed to be going to meet a mate for some beers. I stopped what I was doing to consider my actions. Stuff it. I thought the sponge into the bucket, pulled off the rubber gloves and lay them over the edge of the bucket, and then walked to the lunch room to grab my things.

When I was getting my things the door swung open. There she was in her work clothes and her yellow rubber gloves.
“What are you doing?” she demanded.
“Its after nine, I have to go,”
“No not tonight, you are staying to help me,” she said.
I was lost for words and she just stared at me. She walked in and took the things from my hands and put them on the table. She looked me up and down and shook her head.
“No. No this won't do,”
“What won't do?”
“These clothes. If they get all messy that will be my fault. It is my repsonsibility to provide you with reasonable cleaning attire,”
She walked out of the room, ignoring my demands to go home. I sat at the lunch table and looked at the clock, ten past nine, shit, my mate will be over at my house in twenty minutes.
Wham the door was thrown open. The first thing I noticed was that Claire was carrying some pink and white clothes in her left hand and they held my attention. What has she got? I grew nervous. The second thing, she had removed her rubber gloves.
“Alright,” she said sorting through the clothes, “I want you to use the bathroom and just take off what you have, hand them out and I'll hand you these,”
I complied. I don't know why, but I did.
She opened the bathroom door a little and her hand came in, “pass me your clothes, i'll make sure they are kept safe and clean,” I did just that, again, don't ask why. I was only wearing my underwear, folding my arms and waiting in the cold bathroom. She handed me the new clothes. I retrieved them and let it unfold. It was a pink maids dress with white stripes, a white colar around the neck and the arms. Some white rubbery folds fell to the floor. No fucking way.
“Claire,” I yelled, “I'm not wearing this,”
There was no answer. I bent down and lifted the white rubbery item on the floor, it was a rubber latex apron with a little pocket at the front. I fell my penis swell, but dropped the apron out of embarrasement.
“Claire,” I tried again. Silence.
I slightly opened the door. She was gone. Fuck. I am not walking out of here in my underwear. I opened the door a little further, frantically looking around the lunch room for spare trousers and a shirt. Nothing. Damn it. I made a quick dash and searched more thoroughly, nothing. I opened the lunch room door nothing, but the quiet radio playing over the store's speakers.

Now curious, I went back into the bathroom and locked the door and looked at the dress lying on the floor. No, I can't do it. If anyone was ever to find out. But then I wondered how it might actually feel and who would find out, there is no one here and the door is locked. I decided to try it on, but I would remove it at once. I picked up the maid's outfit and slipped it on over my head, my penis was bulging in my underwear. I was surprised that it fit well. My heart was racing. I looked to the latex apron lying on the floor and decided to not try it on. I pulled down and stepped out of my underwear, my bulging penis was free.
Nope, I can't do this, I turned an picked up my underwear immediately when the door came bursting open. I froze. How?
Claire stood at the open door smiling.
“Good, you are almost there. Oh, you went all the way,” she smiled, indicating the underwear I was holding in my hand, “That's fine,” she snatched the underwear right out of my hand. “I
ll take care of that for you,”
I was frozen and numb. I didn't know what to do.
“Now,” she said picking up the apron, “turn around,” she turned me around and slipped the latex apron over my head and tied it around my body and then spun me around again, my bulge reaching through the dress and apron and knocking against Claire. She simply looked down, then up at me. “Oh, dear, John” she said, “control yourself,” she demanded. I was embarrassed.
I hadn't noticed, initially, but now I did. Claire had changed out of her work clothes and was now wearing black leather pants, a white dressy blouse under a black leather jacket and some dressy high heels. Her hair was tied back and she had some reading glasses on.
“Right. Youneed to get back to work, she said pointing out side. I noticed the pair of brown leather gloves she was holding in the hand that she was pointing with. I looked back at her face and she meant business. I walked through to the lunch foom and stopped short of entering the main store.
“The camera's,” I said
“Off,” she replied and shoved me through the door.
As we walked through the pet aisle I heard her from behind me,
“Oooh, this might come in handy,”
I turn and saw her grab a dog leash and collar off the shelf. I looked at her, wondering what she meant.
“What do you think John? Do you need to wear a collar?”
What?
“Or do I use this to keep you moving?” and she strapped it across my legs in a fun way.
I yelped a little, “No, no, you don't do that,” I kind of laughed it off.
“Move,” she said pushing my shoulder, so I would keep walking.
As I was walking, I could hear the soft rustle of Claire fitting her leather gloves and then the sound of a deep inhale. I turned to see her holding her gloved hands to her nose and mouth, her eyes close, she was taking a deep inhalation. I stumbled a little and she walked into me.
“Gees, what are you doing?” She noticed me looking at her gloved hands.
“What you like these, too? I love the smell of leather,” she said and she held out her leather gloved hands as an offer, with a blank face. I was intrigued. I moved forward, all the time watching her face. Her lips twitched and her brow creased as I got closer and my face was in her losely held hands.
“Oh, you do like that,” she said.
“Yes, I said. I love a women in leather,”
“What about when they start controlling you?”
“Yes,” I said, intoxicated with the situation.
“What about when they are suffocating you?” she asked.
I stumbled on this one, but didn't care
“Yes,” I said
That's when the gloved hands went stiff. One clamped behind my neck and one over my mouth, pinching my nose at the same time.
“Do you like this?” she asked, her toned changed completely. Now she was strict.
She spun me around so my back was to her, she maintained the clamp over my mouth and nose, while the other hand went down to my buldge, which she reached under and grabbed hard.
I was moaning hard and she kept me walking forward, as hard as it was.
“You like it?” she asked again.
I managed to nod. I felt the urge to cum rising, i was reaching my limit.
All of a sudden she had released me and I almost fell I was so lightheaded, wondering what just happened. I felt the leather gloved hand grasp me by the back of my neck again and force me to the ground. She took a seat on the crate on front of me, picking up the pink rubber gloves from the bucket beside us.
She looked devine in her black leather clothes, her hair pulled back, her stilleto's and brown leather goves. Her face now serious.
“Look at you,” she said. “That outfit suits you, maybe you should join Cheryl and her cleaning team. Have you ever thought about ithat?”
I smiled, “No, i'll be right,”
“Why not?”
“I'm not doing cleaning for a job,”
“That's what you are going to do now,”
“Cleaning is for women,”
“Cleaning is for... really?” she said, taken aback, “Well, I suppose, you are wearing a dress and these,” she held up the rubber gloves, “these are your gloves, so I suppose you are right, in a way. But it is offensive to us women. I mean, look at me, do I look like a cleaner?”
“N-no,” I stumbled
“No. What do I look like?”
I didn't know how to respond
“What do I look like?”
“You are my boss,”
“What do I look like?”
“Like you are in control,”
“Like I am in control. That is exactly what I am. I am your boss and I am in control and you will be joining Cheryl's team in working for me. Do you understand?”
I nodded, reluctantly.
“Right, here, put your bloody gloves on and get scrubbing these plastic things, here. I want them spotless by the time Cheryl arrives and if I hear that they are not, you will know about it.” She threw the pink rubber gloves at me.
“What? Who is Cheryl and where are you going?”
Claire rose to her feet, stretching the dog leash out between her two gloved hands.
“It doesn't matter where I am going. I will be back to check on your progress. In the mean time Cheryl and Bea will be coming in as they do every night, but you will be helping them out. Is that understood?”
“Where are my clothes?” I asked
“You are wearing them,” she replied.
“No my..”
“I have them safely stored away in the office,” she said.
“But my underwear,” I argued.
She looked at me impatiently and crouched down next to me, her leather squeaking as she did so. The smell of leather was intoxicating.
“Forget your underwear. This is what you are wearing tonight,” she spoke quietly, her leather gloved hand grasping my chin.
“You will do what Cheryl and Bea tell you to do. They are in charge while I am not here. Do you understand?” she held up the drooping dog leash with the other hand.
“yes,” I mumbled.
“No more questions. Get to work,”
She stood and walked away, stopping as she entered the aisle.
“The alarm is on. Should you trigger it, you will be covering the cost and it costs thousands each time security come out on a false alarm. Do you understand?”
“Yes, I understand,”
“Good,” she smirked and walked away.
I turned and looked at the plastic strips, pulled on the rubber gloves and got to work.
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: The Supermarket

Post by meistrllapgoch »

Wonderful scene setter. Great dialogue and dynamics between the main characters, thank you!
sands_erica
Occasional poster

Post by sands_erica »

It was pitch black as soon as she fitted the second skin latex hood over my head. I could breath through my nose and mouth but I could see nothing. Then came the second heavier hood, the smell of leather infused with that of the latex and the zip at the back of the head and the weight of the second reenforced the compression and heightened the claustrophobia. A rubber ball was forced into my mouth, jarring my jaw open, and was secured behind my head. My arms were bound behind me from the elbows down in arm length leather holster, my ankles and knees bound together, a metal cage secured my genitals and penis, and i was still wearing the black and white latex maids uniform that they had dressed me in earlier. I heard the cupboard door close and the bolt locking. I was trapped and no one was coming for me. How the fuck did i end up in this position? Not a month earlier i had been working as a floor boy in a supermarket. I had plenty of time to reflect on just what had transpired.
lglove

Post by lglove »

This is an awesome story! Please write more soon!!! :D
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

At first I couldn't believe I'd managed too miss this story and, after a quick look, was really looking forward to reading about Claire wearing her yellow rubber gloves! But all of a sudden she's dumped the sexy rubber gloves for a pair of leather gloves.😭
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
sands_erica
Occasional poster

Post by sands_erica »

tronn206 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 am At first I couldn't believe I'd managed too miss this story and, after a quick look, was really looking forward to reading about Claire wearing her yellow rubber gloves! But all of a sudden she's dumped the sexy rubber gloves for a pair of leather gloves.😭
Clearly tronn206 wants more of the mistresses wearing the rubber gloves :) I can do that.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

sands_erica wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 am
tronn206 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 am At first I couldn't believe I'd managed too miss this story and, after a quick look, was really looking forward to reading about Claire wearing her yellow rubber gloves! But all of a sudden she's dumped the sexy rubber gloves for a pair of leather gloves.😭
Clearly tronn206 wants more of the mistresses wearing the rubber gloves :) I can do that.
Oh you noticed that then. :p :lol2:
sands_erica
Occasional poster

Post by sands_erica »

tronn206 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:47 am
Tronn206, did you read "Late for her dinner" that i posted more recently?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

sands_erica wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:33 am
tronn206 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:47 am

Tronn206, did you read "Late for her dinner" that i posted more recently?
Just read it, thank you. Unbelievably sexy story. As a household rubber glove lover that is the sort of story that really turns me on. Thank you so much. :up:
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

First of all, thank you for writing with proper punctuation. That makes it so much more enjoyable!

BUT, as in "Dinner for Two", you only tease us and end the story where we expect it to start.

Return to “Glove Stories”