The Gloved Sorority

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

The Gloved Sorority

Post by Someguy »

Okay, I didn't write this, this was written by a girl who used to comment on the old board I was on. She ended up writing a couple stories for Ladiesinleathergloves.com and I believe this was one she was going to give them but wanted to finish it. Well she sent me the unfinished story a while back and I thought it was a great read. Unfortunately, I lost contact with her and she seems to have disappeared. I hope I'm not doing an injustice to her work by publishing it here, but I really feel like sharing this fun story. Enjoy the first chapter.

The Gloved Sorority
By Rachel, Amy & Jane

Chapter 1: The Initiation

“Ahhh!” Katie screamed in joy as she read her acceptance letter.
After a few rejections from the colleges of her choice, Katie’s heart almost stopped when she opened an envelope from a college. Her parents congratulated her and she ran up to her room to pack. It was quite late for her to get the acceptance letter.
No sooner had she gotten her acceptance letter was she on a plane for her new college life. However, while on the plane, something was bothering her: what would she do about housing? With the late notice, there would be no housing left for her. There was no way she could commute.
This question followed Katie off the plane and into the cab as she approached the campus. She was awestruck. She got out of the cab and walked around the campus. A feeling of unease enveloped her. She wasn’t in high school anymore. She wasn’t even in the same state anymore. How would she fit in.
Katie stopped at the campus café. She felt isolated. She sat at the poorly lit counter drinking warm iced tea casually turning her head back and forth juxtaposed by other students talking. She was alone. She hung her head staring into the straw of her drink thinking she might have made a mistake.
“Diet Coke please!” Katie overheard a loud female voice say. She looked up and saw the bartender dish out a can of ice cold coca-cola. A feminine hand covered with a black leather glove reached out for the cold drink. Katie moved her head slowly towards the right noticing this glove. It didn’t stop at the wrist, it kept going up the forearm, past the elbow to half-past the shoulder. The arm moved forward and a girl sat down. Her other hand moved became visible. It was also covered with long opera-length black leather glove.
She saw the girl. She was tall with brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like an athletic type. She was wearing simple jeans and a t-shirt, but over the jeans, she wore long leather boots almost knee-high. The girl turned her head to Katie and smiled.
“Hi,” she said amicably, “I’m Rachel.”
Katie didn’t know what to say. Who was this girl and why was she wearing gloves? “Hi,” she said uncomfortably. She just stared at Rachel moving towards her gloves.
“Don’t you know,” Rachel said smiling, “That it’s rude to stare.” She pointed her gloved index finger at Katie.
For a minute, Katie was almost enticed by this girl. She didn’t understand why. Katie was strait, always had been. “Sorry,” Katie coved up, “I’m Katie.”
“Nice to meet you Katie,” Rachel said as she took a sip of her soda. She sat the soda down and started smoothing her gloves “You a freshman?”
Katie couldn’t help but not take her eyes off Rachel’s gloves. “Y-yes, I am.” Katie said. She managed to speak complete sentences: “Sorry, I’m a little overwhelmed right now. I just got onto campus, I didn’t hear about my acceptance until way late, and now I don’t have any housing.”
Rachel picked up her drink and started to get out of the chair. She reached her leather hand out to Katie and said, “Come with me.”
Katie looked confused.
“Come with me if you want to live,” Rachel said imitating Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Hesitating, Katie reached out for Rachel’s gloved hand. The leather glove gave Katie a chill. It felt so soft and sensuous. Rachel took her by the hand and led her out of the café. Rachel looked even more stunning in the light.
“Where are we going?” Katie asked.
“You need housing.”
Katie felt more confused than happy. The clouds were scattered as the sun highlighted the colors of the open campus: The green grass, the red roof-tops, the orange-colored buildings, the blue sky hanging overhead, and the black leather gloves that were clasping her hand. Rachel walked fast as she walked slightly off campus towards a row of houses. Katie could no longer stand the curiosity:
“Why are you wearing gloves?” Katie said.
“You’ll find out soon enough,” Rachel looked at her smiling.
They came to a large brick-layered house. It was an old house, but well maintained. As they approached the door, written in gold plated letters over the door: “??” And a posted sign read “The Delta Gamma Sorority welcomes newcomers.”
“A Sorority?” Katie thought.
Rachel knocked on the door in a complicated knock.
“Who is it?” A female voice asked.
“Audrey Hepburn,” Rachel said.
The door opened. The woman opening the door was another tall woman. She had her hair made up and was wearing a leather jacket with leather pants and boots. She didn’t appear to be wearing a top. She was also wearing leather gloves, which seemed to go up into the jacket. Katie couldn’t believe her eyes.
“Hello Audrey Hepburn,” the woman greeted Rachel.
“Hello Joan Fontaine,” Rachel greeted her back. “This is Katie, she’s with me.”
“Welcome,” the woman said as she led them into the house and disappeared.
“Audrey Hepburn?” Katie said in confusion.
“That’s my sorority name,” Rachel said. “But that’s mostly for formal purposes. We mostly just call ourselves by our real names.”
Katie didn’t understand any of this. As she walked around, she saw that there was some sort of party going on. What really struck her hard is that EVERY single woman there was wearing a pair of opera-length leather gloves. Most were black, some were white, some were red, there might have been a couple other colors.
“Rachel,” Katie said, “I don’t understand it, why is everyone wearing gloves?”
Rachel turned around and smiled. “Why not?” She paused. “Don’t worry Katie, everything will be explained soon.”

The house was quite roomy. Inside one room, two girls were talking. One was a black haired girl wearing red leather gloves, another was a blonde haired girl wearing white leather gloves. They were both holding champagne glasses in their gloved hands. Rachel and Katie started to move towards them.
“And my boss told me,” the blonde haired girl said to the other, “Either those gloves go, or you go!”
“Wow!” The black haired girl said, “So what did you do?”
“I took my glove off, he smiled for a minute, and then I slapped him across the face, put the glove back on, and left.” She turned around to see Rachel, “Hello Audrey Hepburn.”
“Hello Grace Kelly,” Rachel said. The two embraced and kissed each other. They clasped each other’s hands. “So you ready for another fun semester Amanda?”
“You know it!” Amanda said with enthusiasm. She looked to Katie. “Who is this here?”
“This is Katie,” Rachel said, “She’s a freshman and she has no housing.”
“Oh!” Amanda said concerned, “Well maybe she’ll get lucky and be accepted. But you know the rules Rachel.”
“I do.” Rachel said. She walked over to a dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of gloves. She moved towards Katie. “Here Katie put these on.”
Katie looked at the gloves. They were short black gloves. Why would she wear these? Was this some kind of a cult? She didn’t understand. “I don’t understand,” she said.
“Listen” Rachel said, “I’m sure this is a lot for you to take. But you need a place to live and I think you could work out here. Don’t you Amanda?”
“I trust your judgment, Rachel” Amanda replied.
“You need to wear training gloves, so put these on.”
Katie was lost in the moment. She felt like she had stepped into a time-machine to the 1920s. But as much as she questioned the gloves, she couldn’t help wondering what all the fuss was about. Reluctantly, she took the gloves from Rachel’s already gloved hands. Rachel smiled and turned to Amanda.
Katie slowly put on the left glove. It was quite tight, but as the leather smoothed over he fingers. She cracked a smile. It felt really nice. The leather was soft and sensuous. She felt a great sense of power charging from her fingertips. She quickly put on the right glove and felt the same way.
“Excellent,” Amanda said, “You’re ready now!”
“Ready for what?” Katie said.
Rachel did not answer. A voice over the intercom answered for her: “Everyone please meet in the main hall.”
Rachel grabbed Katie’s gloved hand and pulled her into the main hall: “C’mon.”

Inside the main hall were rows of chairs. Rachel and Katie sat in the front row. Sitting next to Katie was Amanda. Everyone was talking up a storm until a black figure approached the front of the hall. All fell silent.
The dark figure materialized. It was a girl about 5’6 with long blonde hair. She was wearing a black leather catsuit complete with knee high boots and opera-length black leather gloves over the suit. She smiled and looked to everyone.
“Good day Delta Gamma!”
“Good day Marilyn Monroe,” the audience said in unison.
“Well,” the blonde haired girl said as she looked at Katie, “I can see we have a newcomer here tonight.” Katie looked around awkwardly. “Who brought this girl in today?”
“I did.” Rachel said aloud.
“Very good Audrey Hepburn. Please bring her to the front.”
Rachel stood up, but Katie was struck with stage fright, “Rachel, I don’t feel comfortable about this.” Rachel annoyingly forced her up to the front.
The blonde leader could see she was uncomfortable. “Marilyn Monroe,” Rachel explained, “This girl is a freshman without housing.” The audience moaned slightly. “Her name is Katie.”
“Hello Katie, I’m Amy.” Amy offered her gloved hand out to Katie. Looking at her own gloved hand, Katie shook it. “I want you to know that we would love to have you be a part of our sorority.”
Katie couldn’t resist it any longer. “I’m sorry, I just need to know. Why is everyone wearing gloves?”
The audience laughed. Amy smiled but understood her confusion.
“You see Katie,” she explained, “The Delta Gamma Sorority house has been around for quite a while, back to the times when women wore gloves all the time. They were considered important fashion accessories. No woman was properly dressed without wearing gloves. However, as time went on, gloves lost popularity. Women were more interested in looking like sluts than looking like proper ladies. And don’t get me wrong, I don’t like wearing a bridal dress every day, I like comfortable wear just as much as the next girl, but the beautiful gloves had just completely disappeared and were used for nothing other than hand warmers.
“So to protest the lack of gloves, in 1984, the leader of this sorority decreed that the Delta Gamma House would be dedicated to beautiful ladies wearing beautiful opera-length leather gloves. So we all wear leather gloves. Besides, they look and feel fantastic.”
Katie began to understand slightly as she looked at her own hands: “But why I’m only wearing short leather gloves?”
“Well,” Amy said, “Those are training gloves. We cannot admit you until you prove your worth. If you do prove your worth, you will be given a pair of opera-length leather gloves and live in this house with us. But I must warn you, if you decide to stay in this house, you will have to always wear your opera-gloves. You can never take them off. If you are ever caught not wearing gloves, you will be banned from the house.”
Katie seemed uneasy.
“Katie,” Rachel said, “It’s either this, or nothing.”
Reluctantly Katie nodded her head and agreed to Amy’s offer. The audience cheered.
“Very well,” Amy said. “Then come with me, and we’ll begin your initiation.”
The audience stood up and Amy and Rachel took Katie to face her destiny.

Katie was led into a computer lab. There was a row of computers. Amy had her sit down. Rachel was next to her and the audience gathered around her. In front of her screen was a Word template.
“For your first task,” Amy said, “You need to fill out your initiation papers and write in that space below, ‘I dedicate myself to the Delta Gamma Sorority and promise to wear gloves at all times.’ You must do it all without taking your gloves off.”
Katie looked at her gloves. She was uncomfortable. She had never typed with gloves on. Next to her Rachel was typing something with her gloves on. The sound of the leather hitting the keyboard was too much for Katie. She tried to fill out the form with her gloves, but her fingers just wouldn’t work in these leather coverings. She tried again, but still nothing.
“Hrm,” Amanda said, “If she can’t do this, maybe she’s not right for the house.”
Katie almost started to cry.
“Katie,” Amy said into her ear. She brought her leather hand to her face, “You can do it. Just let your gloves do the work. Don’t think too much about it. Think of the gloves as a second skin.”
Katie sighed and let herself go. She looked at her gloves and put her hands in typing position. The letters began to make sense and before she knew it, the form was completed.
The audience applauded her.
“Very good,” Amy said, “The first part of your initiation is complete.” Katie felt good and could not help liking these new gloves. “Okay time for lunch” Amy said.
Everyone moved into the dining room where a box of pizzas was sitting on the table. The table was a bit of a mess. Katie sat down, but everyone else stood around the table. Amy sat at the other end of the table.
“Okay Katie,” Amy said, “You may have a piece of pizza, but for your second task, you must eat without getting your gloves dirty.”
“Do I need to take them off?” Katie asked.
Everyone around her laughed. Katie started to blush. “Think about it,” Amy said, “How can you eat a piece of pizza without getting your leather gloves dirty?”
Katie was about to grab the greasy crust of the pizza slice but pulled back. Surely the leather would be stained. Katie began to look around the table. She looked up to Rachel. Rachel was pointing at something with her eyes. Katie looked across the table past the pizza and saw a box. As she looked closely at the box, it was a box of latex exam gloves. Understanding now what she needed to do, Katie grabbed two latex gloves from the box. Amy smiled at her. Katie pulled one of the latex gloves over her leather glove. She repeated the same for the other. Amy nodded her head. Katie picked up the pizza. The latex glove shielded the leather glove from getting dirty. Katie took a bite of the pizza. She was welcomed with applause.
“Excellent,” Amy replied. Amy reached for the latex box and grabbed two latex gloves and pulled them over her gloves. The rest of the girls did the same and dug into the pizza. The girls chatted amongst themselves, but Katie didn’t speak to anyone. She just stared at her dirty latex gloves and her empty plate.
No sooner had the pizza been consumed, all of the girls pulled off the latex gloves at the same time and tossed them into the garbage bin. Katie did so as well.
“You’re doing very well,” Amy said. “But there is one more task you must accomplish before you can be admitted into our house.” Amy led the girls up the stairs and into a bedroom. A large queen sized bed was at the end of the room. “Okay Katie,” Amy said, “lie on the bed.” Katie did as she was asked. The rest of the girls stood around the bed and watched her get comfortable.
“Are you ready for your last task?” Amy asked.
“Yes?” Katie said uneasily.
“Good,” Amy said. “First, strip down everything but your gloves.”
Katie’s eyes lit up, “What?”
“You’ll need to be completely naked except for the gloves.”
Katie was shocked. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “I can’t do that!”
“Katie,” Rachel said, “We all had to do it!”
“But I can’t! I can’t get naked with all you watching me! What is the point of this?”
“Katie,” Amy said, “You don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable with, but rules are rules. And if you don’t finish this last task, we can’t admit you.”
“But I can’t do it!”
“Katie,” Amanda said, “We’re all women here, it’s nothing we haven’t seen before. You just need to do it. It’s either strip naked in front of us, or go live on the street.”
Katie couldn’t take it anymore. She started to cry. She pulled her leather gloves up to her tearful eyes. Amy sat down next to her on the bed. She put her leather arm over her shoulder. Katie sniffled.
“It’s okay Katie.” Amy said, “You can do this. I know it’s not easy, but you need to trust us as your sisters. We all love you and want to show you how amazing gloves can be.” Katie’s nervousness eased slightly. “Just start by taking your shoes off.”
Katie was shaking, but she took her shoes off. She also took her socks off. The leather gloves felt incredible as she removed her footwear.
“Good,” Amy said, “Now just remove your shirt, nice and easy.”
Katie started shaking more. But she rolled up the bottom of her shirt up to the top and revealed her black bra.
“Now just take off those uncomfortable jeans.”
Katie hesitated. For she knew what would come next. Even so, the thought of not having a house to stay in was even more unsettling. Katie unbuttoned her jeans. It was difficult with the gloves, but she eventually got them off and kicked them to the ground.
“Good,” Amy said, “You’re doing very well. Now just unhook your bra.”
Katie was really shaking watching all the girls who were staring at her body.
“It’s okay Katie,” Amy said, “We don’t judge people by the size of their breasts here.”
Very slowly, Katie picked up her gloved hands and reached into the back to unhook her bra. She took the bra off but still covered her breasts with her gloves. Amy on the other hand moved Katie’s arms out of the way. Katie looked very uncomfortable.
“I don’t know what you have to be afraid of” Amy said, “You’re boobs are amazing!” The rest of the girls nodded their heads. Katie felt easier. There she sat on the bed wearing nothing but her short leather gloves with only her g-string still on. “Okay,” Amy said, “The panties, they need to come off.”
“NO!” Katie screamed in terror. “I can’t do this!”
Rachel then did something. She started to unbutton her jeans. Gripping both her jeans and her panties, Rachel pulled them down to her feet to unveil her vagina for all to see. Katie tried to look away, but somehow felt drawn to Rachel. “See,” Rachel said smiling, “I can do it, and so can you.”
“Look at this Katie,” Amanda said. Amanda pulled up her skirt to reveal that she wasn’t even wearing panties. She flashed her beautiful pussy for Katie to see. Katie’s mind eased. Amy looked to her and nodded her head slightly. Katie took a deep breath and clasped both sides of her panties with the leather gloved hands. She slowly pushed the panties off, and there she was: Katie sitting on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of wrist-length leather gloves. Everyone watched her smiling.
“Good job Katie,” Amy said as she moved off the bed.
“Okay can I put everything back on now?” Katie asked.
Everyone laughed except for Amy, “No silly” she said, “You didn’t think we were gonna get you naked for no reason did you?” Katie didn’t like what was coming. “To see first hand how great the gloves can feel, you need to gratify yourself with them.”
“What do you mean?” Katie stuttered.
“Using your gloves, play with yourself, cum for us!”
Katie felt very uncomfortable, but by this time she was used to it. She kept thinking about what to say, so she looked at her gloves: “With the gloves?”
“Of course!” Amy said with enthusiasm, “Trust me, once you do this, you’ll never want to do with without gloves again.”
“But won’t they get dirty?”
“They’ll be washed.”
Katie was trying to force herself to do this. She lied on the bed with her pussy facing the audience. She slowly moved her hand down her boobs. She squeezed them a little. Then she moved her left hand down further to the palace of pleasure. She tickled her clitoris. She gasped and continued to massage her pussy. Suddenly, Katie’s whole world turned upside down. The feeling of pleasure from masturbating was intense enough, but the gloves were making it special. The feel of leather over her vagina was like nothing she had ever felt before. Maybe there was something to these gloves. She continued to massage her clit until she started to get wet. Then with her right hand, using her middle finger, she placed the finger deep inside her pussy while the left hand continued to massage her clit. She moved her finger in back and forth slowly.
Katie looked over to the girls. Amy was smiling menacingly at her. But that wasn’t what caught her attention. It was Rachel and Amanda. Amanda and Rachel were making out right in front of everyone. Rachel’s gloved hand was inside Amanda’s skirt, while Amanda’s clear visible gloved hand was massaging Rachel’s bare pussy. The rest of the girls stood there looking on, some playing with themselves as well.
“Good Katie,” Amy said, “Let the gloves fuck you! Let them make you cum all over them!”
Katie’s pussy was getting bigger, so she put two fingers inside her pussy and started moving them in faster and faster. She moaned in pleasure: “Oh fuck yeah! Oh my God! I love these gloves!” It didn’t take long for Katie to start to cum. “Oh my God, the gloves are gonna make me cum!”
“No Katie,” Amy said, “You are using the gloves to make yourself cum.”
Katie didn’t even pay attention to Amy, she started moaning as she came to orgasm. Cum squirted all over her leather gloves. She relaxed and starting moaning in relief. Suddenly she was greeted with the sound of leather applauses. Every girl applauded her.
“How did that feel Katie?” Amy asked.
“Wow!” Katie moaned, “It felt amazing!”
“What do you think girls,” Amy turned to the group.
“I say she’s in!” Rachel said.
“I second,” Amanda agreed.
“Very well,” Amy addressed the house. “All those in favor, say Aye.”
The entire group nearly unanimously shouted “Aye!”
“All apposed?” Amy offered.
“Nay” they heard one mousy voice say among the crowd.
“The ayes have it!” Amy said happily. It was greeted with applause. Katie stood up still massaging her pussy slightly with the gloves. “Katie would you follow us into the hall?” Katie grabbed her clothes. “Leave your clothes, you don’t need them right now.”
A naked Katie followed everyone into the main hall. She couldn’t stop touching herself with the gloves. All the girls sat down except for Amy who stood at the front. She asked Katie to stand before her.
“Katie,” Amy said, “Welcome to the Delta Gamma Sorority House. Do you wish to stay in this house?”
“Yes I do,” Katie said with enthusiasm. She was still touching herself.
“Good, then remove your gloves.”
Katie frowned, “But,” she stuttered, “I don’t want to.”
“You will,” Amy replied. She pointed for Katie to turn around.
Katie turned around to find Amanda holding a beautiful pair of opera-length black leather gloves. Katie gasped putting her gloves to her mouth.
“Because you’ll want to wear theses instead.”
Katie slowly took her gloves off and Amanda handed her the opera gloves.
“Before you put these on,” Amy said, “I need to emphasize that once you put these gloves on, you can never ever take them off. If you are found not wearing the gloves at any time, you will be banned from the house.”
“I understand,” Katie replied.
“Then slip your hands into the last article of clothing you’ll ever wear!”
Katie held the first glove. She slowly pulled her hand into the glove and smoothed the glove all the way up past her elbow. She repeated the same thing for the other glove. Then she laced her fingers until the gloves were completely on. They felt incredible, like a second skin. She rubbed them over her naked body. Katie had never felt like this before.
“Welcome to the house Katie,” Amy said. “You’re sorority name will be Rita Hayworth.”
“Rita Hayworth?” Katie thought. It might have been strange, but wearing these gloves, she really did feel like Rita Hayworth.
“Now Rita Hayworth,” Amy said, “You may move in upstairs.”
Katie now had housing, and she knew this was going to be quite an experience.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: The Gloved Sorority

Post by JaneyE »

I loved this one! A sorority like that is exactly what I would have needed to help me overcome that self-consciousness I feel when wearing gloves in public...

Are there more chapters?
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Unfortunately, I don't have the rest of the chapters. I think she got up to chapter 5 or something. It involves a lot of lesbian stuff.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Can't you access the rest of it in the old board? I'm really longing to read the rest!
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

She didn't post it on the board, she emailed me the first chapter long ago. I did actually send an email to Jane, different Jane, seeing if she has the rest of the story. Waiting to hear from her.
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

You're in luck Someguy, I have the rest of the story. It's not finished, so I'll just post what we had up until then.

The Gloved Sorority
By Rachel, Amy & Jane

Chapter 2: The First Day in Gloves

Katie had very little luggage, so it didn’t take too long for her to move in upstairs. As soon as she was done unpacking, she sat down on the bed. She looked down at her naked body and brought her hands up. They were completely covered with leather. She stared at these opera-length black leather gloves and began to wonder to herself: Why? Why did these gloves evoke a certain power over her? Why did that experience she had of touching herself with the leather gloves make her feel better than she had ever felt before? She began to feel her boobs with the gloves. She was already getting wet.
No sooner had she started playing with her boobs had Rachel and Amanda wandered into the room. She immediately stopped. “Oh sorry.”
“What are you sorry for?” Rachel asked. Rachel took off her shirt, unhooked her bra and started rubbing her boobs as well. Amanda did the same thing. “You shouldn’t deny your desires. The gloves have a will of their own!”
Katie smiled a little. “Are you guys in this room as well?”
“We sure are.” Amanda said rubbing her large boobs with her opera-length white leather gloves.
“But there are only two beds.” Katie said pointing to the bed with her gloved finger.
“Yeah,” Amanda said, “Rachel and I sleep in the same bed.”
“Oh.” Katie stuttered, “Are you two…”
“Yes Katie,” Rachel said, “We’re together.” They clasped hands.
“You mean…”
“Yes, we’re lesbians.” Amanda said as she kissed Rachel long and hard feeling Rachel’s breasts with her long gloved hands. Rachel began to stroke Amanda’s breasts with her gloves. Katie felt uncomfortable.
“I better go take a shower.” Katie said. The lesbians continued to make out. Katie started to take one of her gloves off until a gloved hand clasped her wrist.
“What are you doing?” Rachel shouted.
Katie was a little scared, “I-I was gonna go take a shower.”
“Don’t you remember what Amy said? You can’t take your gloves off.”
Katie stared into her eyes, “Even in the shower?”
“Katie sit down,” Rachel said. She did as her friend asked and Rachel sat down next to her. “Katie, you’re a member of this sorority. And the one rule is that you absolutely can never take off your gloves. And I mean never! They can literally never come off your hands again. When you go outside, those gloves will still be on you. When you are eating, you’re eating with your gloves on. And yes, when you go in the shower, those gloves go in with you. The gloves are part of your skin!”
Katie was stunned, “Well how do I keep them from getting wet?”
“Remember your exercise on eating the pizza?”
“A latex examination glove isn’t going to protect the whole glove.”
Rachel smiled. “Ah, innocent naïve Katie. Don’t you think we’ve already worked out all the kinks? We’ve got a pair of opera-length latex gloves in every bathroom here. You’re gloves won’t even get a trickle of water on them. We’ll of course help you get the latex gloves on and off.”
Katie understood it better, “But wait,” Katie contemplated, “If I never take these gloves off and don’t wash them in the shower, how will they ever get clean? More importantly, if I start wearing these gloves for longer than a few hours, they’re going to get sweaty and gross.”
“She’s still got a lot to learn,” Amanda said walking over. She was totally naked except for the gloves by now. “Follow me into the hall.”
The three fully naked girls met in the hall where they stood next to an odd contraption on the wall. There were too holes which Amanda dipped her arms into.
“You see Katie,” Amanda continued “The girls from this house came across that problem years ago. And to help us out, we got the school’s fantastic science department to help us out. The geeks from science class actually invented a device for cleaning our gloves. It’s an instant dry-cleaning machine that cleans the gloves and your hands in no time. Of course, when the geeks made this wonderful machine for us, the girls had to reward their ingenuity with some gloved kindness, if you know what I mean.”
Within minutes, Amanda removed her gloves from the machine. They were sparkly clean and she brought them up to her face.
“Go ahead Katie, try it.” Rachel said.
Without hesitating, Katie put her arms into this odd contraption. Amanda turned it on and Katie felt some odd sensations over her arms. She couldn’t see what was going on in the machine, but it was certainly doing something. Within no time at all, the sensations stopped and Katie removed her hands. Upon removal, her hands felt like she had just washed them and just put the gloves right onto her hands: “WOW!” She said, “I’ve never seen a machine like this before. With this kind of support, I could wear these gloves without removal for the rest of my life.”
Rachel and Amanda shook hands as if to say ‘job well done’ and went back into the room. Katie followed. Rachel and Amanda were on the bed making out. Katie decided to take her shower. As she entered the bathroom, she saw a pair of opera-length black latex gloves hanging over the towel-rack. She grabbed them and stared at them.
“Let us help you,” she heard Rachel and Amanda say. Amanda fitted one of the gloves on her left arm while Rachel did the right arm. Soon Katie’s gloves were covered in latex. Rachel and Amanda didn’t say anything, they just walked back to their bed and continued to make out.
Katie felt very strange wearing two pairs of opera-length gloves, but she knew she’d have no problem taking a shower now. She ran the water and hopped in. It was difficult to maneuver her hands with the latex over her, but she eventually got the hang of it as she shampooed her hair. The feeling of latex in her hair made her get wet in other places. She washed off her hair and picked up the soap. She started to wash her face. Then she moved down to her chest and washed her breasts. As she scrubbed them, she felt her breasts with the wet latex gloves. It was quite sensational. She then quickly moved down to her pussy and started to masturbate with her latex gloves. She rubbed her wet clit while feeling the water splatter all over her. Her hands were bone dry. She came to orgasm and turned the water off.
She exited the shower and grabbed a towel with her opera-length latex gloves. She dried off every part of her body, especially her pussy. When she habitually got to washing her arms. She stopped. She gazed with awe at her latex and leather covered arms. They were no longer a simple article of clothing, they were now a part of her. She smiled and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt sexy as she posed naked with gloves. She couldn’t believe what was happening.
She opened the door to her room to find Rachel and Amanda moaning as they performed 69 on eachother. Katie was freaked out. While Rachel was in the middle of orgasm, she asked Katie:
“Hey Katie, OH! How was your shower? OH MY GOD I’M GONNA CUM!”
“Uh,” Katie stuttered, “Fine, I’ll come back later.”
“Nonsense! FUCK! Don’t mind us- oh OH OH!!!”
Rachel moaned in pleasure and focused more on licking Amanda’s cunt. Amanda started shrieking as she came. Both of them lied in the bed panting. Rachel and Amanda started to kiss.
“Don’t mind us Katie,” Amanda said, “This is just what we do.”
“Okay,” Katie said uncomfortably. “Uh, I need to get these gloves off.”
“Oh let me help you,” Rachel said as she got up. Amanda started fingering herself. Rachel took the latex gloves off of Katie’s leather gloves carefully. “Wow, not a wet spot on them. Great job Katie. Now put the gloves on me.”
Katie took the latex gloves into her hands and slowly put them over Rachel’s leather gloves. She started to get a little wet putting the gloves on her friend. Rachel thanked her and moved over to Amanda to continue the make out session. Rachel brought her latex gloves to Amanda’s face and Amanda sighed in pleasure. Katie had already unpacked her suitcase so she grabbed some clothes.
“What are you doing?” Rachel asked.
“Getting dressed,” Katie said.
“We have a dress code in this room,” Amanda said, “You need to be naked at all times.”
Katie didn’t even react. With all the wacky antics going on in this house, she didn’t care. Still, she felt good as she lied down for a nap. This had been her first day in gloves, and it would only get more intense.
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

Sweet! Thanks Jane, yeah I think you sent me the first chapter way back before you started adding stuff. Please post some more!
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Yes do ,that is a brilliant story!
JaneC09
Regular poster

Post by JaneC09 »

You know I've looked through all my files and I can't find the rest of this story :( Sorry! But maybe I'll try to rewrite it when I get a chance.
Cure Glove
Occasional poster

Post by Cure Glove »

Shame I’m a man, because I would melt if I found a sorority like that. Never being allowed to remove opera length gloves for the rest of your life? I’m getting erect just thinking about it.

Return to “Glove Stories”