Me, my neighbour and... gloves

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Me, my neighbour and... gloves

Post by Latexglover01 »

It was Friday evening. It had been a stressful week at work. I left the office and on my way home I was wondering if the two boxes of disposable latex gloves (1 Medium and 1 small size) I ordered online a few days ago would have been arrived. If so, it promised to be a very exciting and relaxing weekend. Since I had nothing special planned that weekend I promised myself, once I would have picked up the my postal package with the two gloves boxes, to spend the whole weekend in my new gloves (changing them regularly, of course, not only for hygienic reasons but essentially for feeling and smelling each time new once). These thoughts only made me already smile and happy. The medium size gloves were for me. The small size gloves… well… you never know I would run into a beautiful girl who would share the same passion… or should I keep on dreaming!

In the meantime I arrived at my apartment building and immediately checked the letter box on a message from the postal package service. No message. Completely disappointed, I went up to my apartment and opened the door. When entering my apartment I saw a little note lying on the floor. Someone must have put it under the door during the day. I picked up the note and unfolded it. It said: “Dear neighbour, the postal services delivered today a package for you. Since you were not home and I was at the entrance of the building at the moment the guy of the delivery service was at the door, I accepted your package. Please pick it up at my apartment (4th floor – left door)”.

This message made me happy again. This means I could go ahead with my plans! YES!!! I did not hesitate, closed the door behind me and went straight to the 4th floor and rang the bell at the left door. It took a few moments before the door was opened. A beautiful young women – about my age, brunette, long straight hair, perfect slim figure – was standing in front of me and said “Hello, how can I help you?” Being overwhelmed from this beautiful appearance, I could not immediately respond and finally I said “I am Rob, your neighbour. You left me a message concerning my postal package you accepted”. “Oh yes of course”, she replied with a generous smile on her beautiful face . “I am Nathalie, nice to meet you!” and she reached out her hand for a handshake. It was at that time I realized she had disposable latex gloves on. They fitted her hands so perfectly that I started to feel something down in my pants. “Please, come in!” she said. I did as she asked and she closed the door behind me. Nathalie continued and explained she was about to start to some chores. “That’s why I am wearing those gloves” she added, probably noticing I was looking at her gloved hands. She asked if I didn’t mid she had accepted the postal package. I reply of course I did not. Walking to the kitchen she said “Please make yourself at home, Rob, and have a seat. Would you like some coffee?” I replied “yes, thank you!”. A few moments later she came out of the kitchen, still gloved, with two cups of coffee. One she puts on the table. The other she offers me in my hands. At the moment I take over the coffee, our hands lightly touch each other. Again I am getting some nice feelings down there! And again she must have noticed something because she started to pull off the gloves slowly and in a very elegant way while she continued to talk about what happened that morning with the parcel. I was completely flabbergasted.

TO BE CONTINUED
bed12381

Re: Me, my neighbour and... gloves

Post by bed12381 »

Please tell us more.......
Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Post by Latexglover01 »

She sensually puts the gloves on the table and says “You like those gloves don’t you?”. I could not do anything else than nodding. She smiles and says “Would you mind giving me a hand and bring our cups to the kitchen”. I said, still impressed of the situation, “Yeah… Of course… Sure!”. I followed her to the kitchen. She says “Put it over there”. She pointed in the direction of the kitchen table. I immediately noticed two boxes of latex medical gloves on the table (one size Small – one size Medium). I suddenly became worried and afraid. Did she open my parcel and discovered what I ordered?

Without saying anything Nathalie pulled out a new pair of small size gloves form the box on the table and started to put them on carefully and stretched them one by one in order to get a perfect fit. While doing this she explained that she always had a box of these gloves at home because she hated doing chores with bare hands. Any chore she did gloved: the dishes, cleaning, but also making up the bed and cooking. In fact she loved the feeling of being gloved, she openly admitted. It sometimes happened that she kept on the gloves all night, watching television. This could not be true, I thought: this beautiful, attractive young woman LIKES gloves! I could not believe what I just heard. “Oh really!”, I replied “… and why do you keep two boxes from a different size on your table?”, I asked. “That is just in case someone would need a medium size when helping me with the chores”. Now, I was relieved as this meant she did not discover what I ordered. She continued and said: “Would you mind helping me with the dishes”? I did not know what to say instantly and finally said “Yes, why not!” “Feel free and grab a pair of gloves if you like!”, she said when she turned to the kitchen sink. I did of course not hesitate, grabbed a pair of medium size gloves and put them on. Standing next to each other at the sink we both put the dished together. Our gloved hands touched again! My excitement was now clearly visible in my pants. But I also noticed that Nathalie’s nipples were also hard. I thought “OMG, she REALLY LIKES gloves”! We both bended over towards each other and started kissing passionately. During our kissing, I felt Nathalie’s gloved hand going down to my crotch. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. I answered by reached under her tight top and massaged her breasts and nipples. She moaned and started to work on my cock. I felt amazing! With my other gloved hand I now went down to Nathalie. I put my gloved hand in Nathalie’s briefs and found out she was already extremely wet. I started fingering her and she moaned louder now. She kept working on my cock and her grip became more firm. We both went on for a while like this and finally we both came. I felt my fingers being tightened up by her pussy and her gloves were covered with cum. We now released each other and I saw Nathalie putting her gloved fingers in her mouth and licking my cum. “This tastes excellent!”, she says with a satisfied smile. We both ungloved our hands and started dressing again. I said “This was great!” and she agreed. I continued and said: “Do you know what is in the parcel you accepted for me?” She said with a questioning face: “No… But will you tell me?” I said “Yes, of course I will tell you: two boxes of latex gloves… one small and one medium”. We both smiled and she said “Oh really. Should we not try them out one of the next days?” On this I left her apartment and went home. What a great night! And I knew some other gloved fun experience would follow…
bed12381

Post by bed12381 »

Tell us about your next encounter with her please
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

the perfect date ;)
bed12381

Post by bed12381 »

No more new stories for us
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

bed12381 wrote:No more new stories for us
Some patience would do you good. ;)
bed12381

Post by bed12381 »

Absolutely would not do no good.
Latexglover01
Occasional poster

Post by Latexglover01 »

My gloved adventure with Nathalie kept spinning in my head for next days and I was strongly hoping it would be continued soon. Several weeks passed, but nothing happened. I decided it was time to take action. Since our first contact was established through a small note, I decided to go for the same approach. It was Thursday morning and before stepping out the apparent building, I dropped the following little note in Nathalie’s letter box: “Still interested to try some things out?... Saturday 7 PM at my place?!”. The whole day at my office I was thinking of my message to Nathalie and I was eager to know her reaction. It was hard to concentrate on my work that day. Finally, it was time to go home and arriving at my apartment, I immediately checked my mailbox on a message of Nathalie. I was lucky… there was a little note back with two words “I’ll be there, but we’ll see for the rest ;-)”. I was a bit confused reading this note but exited at the same time, not knowing what she meant with the last part. I could hardly wait for Saturday. Needless to say that from Thursday night to Saturday, it felt like time was not passing by.

Finally it was Saturday 7PM and the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there she was standing in front of me. Nathalie wore a skin-tight jeans and light semi-transparent blouse under which she wore a white top. She looked gorgeous that way. She immediately popped in, kissed me on the cheek and said: “Hi Rob. Glad to see you again!” Not really knowing what to expect from this evening, I proposed her a drink. She would have a gin tonic. I took one myself too. We sat down, sipped at our drinks and chatted for several minutes about various things such as my apartment and how long I have lived there. This was why I proposed to show her around. We started in the kitchen, followed by the dining room (which she had already seen of course) and then the two bedrooms. Our tour ended at the bathroom. At the moment I let Nathalie in, I saw, to my great embarrassment, my black latex catsuit still hanging in the shower. I had completely forgotten that my catsuit was hanging there to dry after I had put it on the night before and cleaned it. Being a latex lover, I not only like to be gloved up, but also to wear latex clothes. A once piece catsuit is one of my favourites. When she noticed the catsuit she said “Is this what I think it is… a latex catsuit?!” I shyly nodded. “Can I touch it?” she asked. I took my suit and handed it over to her. She took it into her hands and to my great surprise she caressed it, took it to her face and smelled at it. “This feels and smells sooooo nice!” she said nearly with a moan. “Do you have other latex clothes?”, she asked without hesitation. I said “Euh… yes”. “Please can I see them?” she begged with a little girl’s expression on her face. This became really interesting now, but I started to become more nervous than ever. I let her into my bedroom and opened the closet in which I kept my latex cloths. Her eyes immediately felt on a woman’s metallic red latex catsuit (size small) I bought for my former girlfriend, but who never had worn it because she did not like the idea of being tightly enclosed. She touched it and asked, “Would you mind if I try this one? I have never worn such thing before, but I am curious to know how this feels.” Quite surprised by her reaction, I hesitated for a moment and said “Yeah … sure why not!”. Imaging her beautiful and perfect body in this metallic red latex catsuit, I felt something growing in my pant and quickly turned around to leave the room so she could change. Right at that moment she said “And where are these gloves we should try out?” I turned back to her and could see a naughty little smile coming on her face. I instantly went on of the drawers in which h I kept my gloves and took the two glove boxes. I opened the boxes and Nathalie grabbed a pair of the small size gloves. She said “Are you not going to join me?” How could I ever decline such offer? So I grabbed a pair of medium size gloves. We both started to glove up. The gloves fitted her perfectly and I saw she was admiring them on her hands. She said “Wauw what a smooth feeling and what a perfect fit! I really love them”… “I wished I would have opened your parcel that day”, she added with a teasing smile. She knew these words and her seeing gloved like that would have effect on me and I could see her quickly looking at my crotch. After that she said “Why do you also not put on your latex catsuit. This would make me feel not alone in being dressed up in latex. But I will dress up here and you will change in the bathroom. Ok?!” she said. Still being impressed of all this happening, I nodded, showed her a box of talcum powder she could use to get into the suit.I took off to the bathroom. Still gloved, I stated undressing, powdering my suit with talcum and slipping it on. It took me about 15 minutes before I was completely ready. The wrists of the white medical latex gloves were smoothly covered by the sleeves of my latex suit. This made my gloves nicely contrasted with the black colour of my suit. I could not resist the desire to smell at my gloves and catsuit and caress my face all over with my gloved hands. Again I felt something nice down under.

It was now time to step out the bathroom. To my great surprise, Nathalie was already standing in the hallway, admiring herself in front of the long mirror I had put in front of my bedroom. She looked gorgeous in that catsuit. It fitted her perfectly and accentuated her slim figure so nicely. I saw she had done the same as I did, as her medical latex gloves made also a seamless transition with the sleeves of het suit. Nearly in simultaneously we both said the same “Wauw you look terrific!” We both approached each other and we both reached our gloved hands towards each other’s face. Her gloved fingers touched my cheeks and my gloved fingers touched her lips. We bend over and started kissing vey passionately and caressed each other’s body covered in latex with our latex gloved hands. This was an extremely exiting feeling. I went down with my gloved hand to Nathalie’s crotch and tried to find the zipper. When I found it and tried to unzip her suit so I could touch her pussy, she pulled my hand gently away and said with a wink “Not so fast Rob… we have plenty of time tonight! Come on, let’s finish our drinks!”.

We returned to the dining room, took a seat and sipped at our drinks. Now my erection was clearly visible in my tight catsuit. Nathalie had noticed. She smiled and said “It is going to be a long night Rob. So I would recommend keeping your thoughts somewhere else right now!” She looked at clock on the wall and said “Hmmm it’s already 8 o’clock. I am getting hungry. Shall we order something?” I replied and said with a smile “Sure, but are we properly dressed for receiving the pizza boy?” “Yeah you are right! …” she replied “We could hide our suit under our normal clothes when he arrives, but at least one of us should unglove, which would be a shame. So let’s see what we can find in your fridge.”
We went to the kitchen, checked the fridge and found some ingredients we could put together for making a decent dish. I wanted to start cooking, when Nathalie stopped me and said “Wait a second, if we handle food with our gloves, our gloves will become dirty and it will be very difficult to change them because we need to remove them from under our sleeves and the new gloves have to be put under again.” She paused and continued “I have an idea… go and get us your glove boxes. We will double glove!” I did as she said and returned to the kitchen with the two boxes. We both took a pair of new gloves (Nathalie again small size, me medium size) and put the gloves on top of our first pair. This was the first time I did double gloving. I felt strange but nice. We both started cooking and occasionally bumped into each so that our latex covered bodies came into contact, which gave me a very erotic sensual feeling. I noticed that it had the same effect on Nathalie as I clearly saw her hard nipples in her latex suit. It took not so long before diner was ready. “Now it is time to taste… open your mouth!” Nathalie said. I did as she said. She took a small portion of the food between her double gloved thumb and index finger and put it in my mouth. She left her fingers for a few second in my mouth allowing me to lick them off. The sensation of latex gloved fingers in my mouth and licking them was indescribable. On my turn I asked Nathalie if she also would like to taste. She said without hesitation “Yes, of course!” I repeated what she just did with me and when licking my gloved fingers, she moaned lightly. With my other gloved hand I touched her latex covered crotch and felt she was quite wet as the latex elegantly slid over her pussy. She did the same with me and also my cock slid enormously in my catsuit as a result of my precum. We both bend over and kissed again while both taking of one pair of gloves. We passionately caressed each other’s face with our still gloved hands for several minutes. We both were so horny. It was Nathalie again who brought us back to normal things. She suddenly said “So… time for diner now!”

We both took our meals to the dining room and when placing everything on the dining table, I noticed our hands were already quite sweating in our gloves. I need to admit that seeing sweat building up in latex gloves is also a big turn on for me! Anyway, as Nathalie said it was time for diner. Before sitting down, I asked Nathalie if she would enjoy a glass of with during diner. She said “Of course I do!” I quickly went to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle of great Italian wine. I opened it, serves two glasses of wine and we started our diner. At a certain moment Nathalie put her gloved hand on the table. I took the opportunity to put my gloved hand on hers and we started caressing each other’s gloved hands. We were just like new lovers! As we finished our diner, I was thinking of my first experience at Nathalie’s place and said with a smile “Now comes the dirty work… the dishes.” Without saying anything Nathalie and I stood up and started to clear the table.

Once in the kitchen, I said “Double gloving again, I suppose?” Without waiting for Nathalie’s response, I opened the kitchen closest, fetched two pairs of yellow rubber gloves (one small and one medium size) and handed over the small size gloves to Nathalie. She smiled and said “I didn’t know you were also a fan of these types of gloves! I never experienced it, but let’s give it a try”. She put on the gloves. Needless to say, they again fitted perfectly. I also gloved up. Nathalie started doing the dishes. Her wet yellow gloved hands made me extremely horny again. I moved behind her. We were now belly to back. I put my rubber gloved hands at her latex covered breasts and started to massage them very slowly. I rubbed my latex covered cock against her latex bottom. She moaned. Then she turned around and opened the zipper of my catsuit at the level of my crotch. My cock popped out and Nathalie started to give me a hand job with one wet rubber gloved hand. With her other wet gloved hand she covered my mouth. I was nearly to cum as Nathalie stopped and said “Let’s finish the dishes so that we can finish the rest!”. She put my cock back in my catsuit and zipped it up.

We quickly finished the dishes. Then I said, “Let’s finish the rest now in my bedroom!”. We removed our yellow rubber gloves without undoing us from our initial pair of medical gloves and found our way to my bedroom while kissing and touching each other’s face. We both tumbled into bed and I opened her catsuit at her crotch. I could see how horny she was since her pussy was extremely wet. I started licking her. The smell and taste of her juices in combination with latex and sweat made me completely crazy. After a few minutes I switched to fingering. I rubbed her pussy at the same time with my other gloved hand. I could see she was clearly enjoying it. I was sure it would not take long before she would come. After a few minutes, she moaned very hard, which was followed by her screaming “YES!”. I felt my fingers being squeezed in her pussy. I finally pulled out my fingers and could admire the result of work. My medical gloved hands were not only wet inside from my sweating, but my fingers I used to pleasure Nathalie were also wet outside from her juices and sweat. I could not help to lick my fingers clean. Nathalie gave me a very satisfied smile. She seemed exhausted. We both lay down on bed, face to face, with castuit covered bodies against each other. She whispered nearly breathless “This was the best orgasm I ever had.” After a while Nathalie turned to me and said “It’s your turn now my latex boy!”. She then unzipped my catsuit slightly allowing just to free my cock with her medical gloved hands, which were clearly very sweaty inside her gloves now. She started intensively sucking my cock. I felt my cock going deep into her throat. With one hand she firmly held my cock in her mouth and with her other hand she caressed my balls and bottom. Then she switched work on my cock with her hand. With her other hand she rubbed her still wet pussy for a few seconds and put then her wet gloved hand on my mount and nose. This was really were heaven! She knew I was nearly to come and stopped for a while with stroking my cock. We continued kissing and caressing each other for a while and finally I mounted Nathalie. My cock was extremely hard and I felt Nathalie’s pussy tightening around my cock. I knew it would not last long before I would explode. I was right. I came very hard and shot my cum very deep in Nathalie. This must have triggered Nathalie since I felt she came again. I kept for a while lying on top of Nathalie still with my cock inside her pussy while we still kissed each other. We finally decided to release each other, zipped up our catsuits and fell asleep… still gloved.
glovesnaprons
Regular poster

Post by glovesnaprons »

Wow that was excellent!

Return to “Glove Stories”