Three women

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

davidrf
Occasional poster

Three women

Post by davidrf »

I always imagine something like this: I am in a room guarded by women. It is a special room where I am a toy for those women where they perform genital torment but that cause pleasure. There are three women in the room. I am standing tied to a wall. I am completely naked. The three women wearing a black rubber apron and rubber boots. One of the women approached me and notes my penis. On a table there are purple rubber gloves. Women take the gloves and in front of me the puts. The vision cannot be more exciting. She starts touching my penis. She notes my glans and as my urethral opening that begins to dilate. My penis is fully erect. I feel great pleasure. The other two women as they put on their gloves and come along with a bucket of water and soap. They begin to rub my body with their gloved hands wet. A feeling tremendous runs through my body. They rub my glans as i never had done so. My glans was very red.The women choose to stop rubbing. My penis is throbbing and almost about to ejaculate. They watch as my penis pulsates. They have denied my orgasm. A few drops of pre-ejaculate fluid escape me. One of the women on her gloved finger to my urethral opening. She picks up the drops of fluid on her finger. I ask them to please continue. They expect to lose my penis erection. I need to pee. They are telling me that I have to endure. One of the women pressed my glans with her fingers. I can't wait and I'm starting to urinate. The woman is surprised. The stream of pee starts to impact on her apron just falling in their rubber boots. I am embarrassed. They made me feel like a small child. Women are very angry. They untied my hands and took me to a gynecological chair. One of the women is preparing for something. She removes the dirty gloves and she puts other clean. They put me a urethral catheter. The torment continues. One of the women get a syringe and she injects a liquid through the tube. The liquid gets into my bladder. I'm increasingly feeling of fullness. I have more desire to urinate. One of the women pressed my under belly and tube starts to ooze fluid. I am embarrassed because not controlling my genitals. One of girls tells me that I already have the bladder clean. she removes me the bladder catheter. Then one of the girl tells me that they go stimulate the genital area with their gloves and they will subject my glans to a strong torment. They rub me the glans with their gloves until it became of intense red color. They opened the gloved hand and passed the rough palm by the glans. Really I loved those three women for what they were doing in my genitals. I made a request, I told them I wanted to embrace them with my naked body for a few moments. They agreed. I stood up from the the gynecological chair. With the red erect penis I approached one of the girls and I gave her a hug and I rub my penis against her a rubber apron. I hugged with each of the three women. Then I got on my knees and started to kiss their gloved hands that were taking my body to the limit. The smell of their gloves came to my nose. I had fallen in love with the three women. .I told them I had my penis very excited and I entreated them to continue the torment. I was invited to sit down again in the gynecological chair. The women stood between my opened legs and they punished my penis with their gloved hands until I writhed of pleasure. They rub my penis until it exploded and I had a strong ejaculation and orgasm. My semen permeated their gloves and aprons. They were well protected of my body fluids…..
Theboss01
Newcomer

Re: Three women

Post by Theboss01 »

I wish I was there

Return to “Glove Stories”