Vasectomy

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GX0

Vasectomy

Post by GX0 »

When I went in to have my vasectomy, I knew I had a male Dr, but I did not think about him being assisted by a female nurse.

So I show up for the "in office" procedure and am shown to the surgical room. I am told to remove all my clothes and put on the typical hospital gown. I am lying there and his very attractive female nurse (Carol) comes in with a clipboard.

Carol is a very sexy young lady maybe 28. Her blonde hair comes down to her shoulders but has it tied back in a ponytail and accents her blue eyes. She is about a 34DD and cannot weigh more than 130 pounds and at 5'6" has nice long legs of just the right proportion.

She begins to go thru the checklist of items and then says, "Well we need to get you ready for the procedure." Then quiet clinically she explains that she will be shaving me from the belly button down to the top of my thighs.

I must have blushed and she responded, "Don't be embarrassed, I shave about 6 men and day and I promise that I will be gentle with you and leave all your private parts in place."

She then proceeds take a warmed towel and pull up my gown and place the towel over my genital area and laying the gown back over the towel. When she has her supplies all at hand, she says that it would be good for me to just lay back, close my eyes and relax. And I think to myself, oh God help me relax and stay this way.

She then pulls my gown up above my belly button and removes the warm towel. She then applies warm shaving cream (like the barber uses) over the designated area. This is the first point in time that my little guy begins to salute her. I begin to wish that I could keep from getting hard, but no luck by the time she finishes applying the shaving cream I am almost fully erect.

She sees me blushing even more and looking up at her with this "I am sorry" look on my face and she says "Thanks for the compliment" and runs her hand with the last bit of shaving cream over my now fully erect dick.

She then very clinically begins to shave me as prescribed by the Doc. As she begins about the belly button, she says just close your eyes and the prep will be over before you know it. I do as she says and close my eyes as she begins to shave me. Then I feel it as she takes my dick in her hand as she moves the razor slowly around the most sensitive areas and I feel my balls drawing up tight.

As she finishes the shaving of the designated area, she then takes another warm towel and removes all the excess shaving cream and says that I should step into the shower stall (which is just off this exam room) and wash thoroughly and then return to the table. She smiles at me and says "while you are in the shower, you might want to take care of that little guy, or if he is still at full attention when I return, I will have to deal with him because the Doctor cannot do the procedure when you are in this state."

Well I might could have done something before that little explanation. I am not sure if it was "performance anxiety" or what, but try as much as I could in the shower, I could not come to a climax.

Reluctantly I returned to the table and lay there hoping the little guy would lay down. When she returned to go thru the final checklist and lifted my gown to apply the sterile prep, she looked up at my blushing face and said "I see you could not get this job done yourself. So I take it you understand that I am under the Doctors orders that you must be flaccid before the Doc can perform this procedure." I grimace and say, "Yes I wish I could have."

And then she very clinically reaches into the drawer nearby and gets a tube of KY Jelly and applies a liberal amount to her palm and then proceeds to stroke my dick. I close my eyes and try to relax and let it go, but after a few minutes of this stroking and my not releasing, she says softly, "Do you need a little visual help or a little verbal help?"

I look up at her pretty face and say "Maybe we start with visual." She very clinically responds with no spoken words but just takes the zipper of her top and pulls it down to about her belly button and pulls her top open to expose her very large breasts that are contained by a nearly see thru white lacy demi bra and it is almost immediate that I respond with spurting my cum all over the place. She smiles and says "The girls are by best assistants and rarely fail me."

She then gets me all cleaned up for the Doc and he comes in to do his "snip snip" procedure.

After he leaves, she finishes up the final steps and with her hand around my soldier, says to me, "now you have to come in 10 days and give me a sample for us to see if any sperm are still active. You can either bring me the specimen or I will have to take it when you come in." As she releases her hand from around my little guy, she winks at me and says, "I will be here for you if you need me."

Well, the visit 10 days after my vasectomy, I went to the Docs office and was shown to an exam room and told to undress completely and put on the hospital gown. I am sitting there with nothing on but the gown, when Carol, my favorite nurse, comes in. She says, the Doc has been called to the hospital but today's visit is a routine follow up and she will just check me out if that is OK.

As a smile sneaks across my face and I recall the fantastic assistance she gave me the last time, I say, “Sure that is fine with me.”

It is obvious that she has seen the gleam in my eye and the silly boyish grin as she then instructs me to lay back on the table. She then very clinically proceeds to pull up the gown to above my waist. She then carefully checks out the area where the Doc put the stitches and says that the stitches are ready to come out.

She then proceeds to remove them and says that to aid the healing the Doc recommends that this solution be applied to reduce possible infection or swelling. So then she begins to rub this lotion type substance over my testicles. Of course my little soldier is beginning to stand up and salute her.

When she finishes that application, she says the other order of the day is to leave a sample to see if there are any sperm showing up in my semen. At which I blush again and say, “Am I supposed to do that now?”

To which she very clinically says, “Well yes we need the specimen today and we are pretty much behind schedule with the Doc being over at the hospital so if you think it will take you very long to supply me with the required specimen, then you can do one of two things. You can go home and take care of this task and bring it back”. And then with a school girlish grin of her own she says, “Or if you need assistance, I could help you with this now.”

Now I know I must have died and gone to heaven. After the previous experience, I try not to show too much enthusiasm and mess up the deal, but I say, “Well it would be nice to get this taken care of today while I am here if you don't mind.”

With an enthusiasm of her own and a little wink, she says, “Oh it is OK, just part of my job.”

Then she reaches in the drawer and gets the KY Jelly out and after putting her rubber gloves on, she first takes the zipper of her top and pulls it down to her navel and this time she has on the sexiest most see thru red demi bra that I have ever seen.

And she says to me with an all knowing grin, “I think I recall you that you have met my two assistants last time.”

I almost cum just seeing these large tits straining at the cups of this sexy red bra. She skillfully pulls the top back so as to expose them fully and applies a liberal portion of KY Jelly to her hands and begins to stroke my dick and balls. I notice now for the first time that I can see her large brown areolas that are straining to press against the lace. I also notice that her nipples are rock hard and about the size of a pencil eraser.

I am thinking oh God, I wish could reach up and touch those beautiful full breasts or perhaps even hold them in my hands. My mind is racing thru the endless possibilities of all the wonderful erotic things that could be done with those gorgeous “assistants” of hers.

She brings me back to the present as she then asks that I tell her when I am building up to a climax because she needs to catch the sample in a flask for the lab.

I wish I could say that I held out for a long time, but since I had not had sex or jerked off since the day before the vasectomy along with the view or her sexy tits begging to be released from that lacy red bra, I shot my load in a matter of a couple of minutes.

I dutifully moaned in a whisper that I was about to cum and she had a lab flask close by and skillfully placed it at the tip of my dick and caught the entire load.

She smiles and says, “Hmmmm, I think someone needed that pretty bad. This is a very large specimen for the lab. It is such a shame to waste all of this for the lab.”

I cannot help it. My mind begins to race thru the many possibilities of what she might have meant. Oh what I wouldn’t do for the opportunity to place my specimen and other places than that flask. Oh my mind is racing……….

She then takes a warm towel and cleans off the KY Jelly and the little bit of stray semen that had escaped capture in the flask. She is slowly washing me and taking her time to make sure that every part is given the attention it is craving. But to my complete pleasure and amazement, she does not get in any hurry to re-zip her top.

When she is finished with her "clinical duties" then she zips up and says, “If you can wait a few minutes in the reception area, I can have the lab see if you have any sperms stilling hanging around and whether you will have to come back for another visit.”

I get dressed and return to the reception area. All the while, I am savoring every moment and replaying it in my mind. I silently pray for there to be some reason that I have to come back for another follow up exam.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, the receptionist calls me to her window and hands me a note. It says, “Sorry you still have sperm showing up in your sample and we will need to see you again in another ten days.” I am sure that she thinks it a bit unusual that a sly grin sneaks across my face as I fantasize about the possibilities for the next visit and I sheepishly place my hand in my pocket to make the necessary adjustment.

She then asks me if I want to schedule a follow up visit or will I just be bringing in a sample. At this point because it is nearly lunch time, I am the only person in the waiting area and as I contemplate the alternatives of the options and not wanting to look too excited about a return visit, she says “Oh by the way, the lab is only looking for your sperm count and they are accustomed to seeing saliva mixed in with the semen.”

I guess the fact that I was sporting a "shit eating" grin about now and she continues to say, “Or of course you can come in and we will assist you with the procedure.”

So, I said “Please schedule me to come back in.” And sporting a grin of her own she says, “You know that is a good choice.”
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Vasectomy

Post by Rommeltje »

Great, man. :D Do you write these yourself?
miniha
Regular poster

Re: Vasectomy

Post by miniha »

fantastic story, love it from start to finish

Return to “Glove Stories”