A Victorian Glove Tale, Part Two

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

A Victorian Glove Tale, Part Two

Post by smark100 »

After witnessing Elizabeth's hysterical paroxysm treatment from the doctor her maid, Mary, seems to have developed similar symptoms of hysteria which need attention.

An hour after the doctor left, Mary came into the bedroom to tidy.

"Mary, you do not seem yourself today ?" Elizabeth commented
"Sorry ma'am ... I feel very nervous today and whilst observing the doctor administering the paroxysm treatment to you, I found my condition to worsen"
"How so ?" asked Elizabeth, genuinely concerned
"My heartbeat is fast, I am perspiring, and ... my ... my vagina is dampened ... it is as if I acquired your hysteria"
"Strange ? I don't think anyone has ever heard of hysteria being transmitted ... it isn't as if it is the fever" Elizabeth paused for a moment, pondering, then continued "... but perhaps I could help you by administering a paroxysm treatment to you as the doctor did for me"
"Oh madam, I could never ask you to ..." she said, but was interrupted by Elizabeth "Nonsense. We have rubber gloves and the rubber apron you use for washing, fetch them and I shall be pleased to help"
"Rubber gloves, Madam?"
"Yes Mary, the doctor wears them nowadays so it just seems wise to be clean while touching your privates. Similarly, I shall wear a rubber apron to stay clean should you produce an emission during treatment such as I did"
"Of course Madam"
Mary fetched the apron and gloves from the scullery and brought them up to Elizabeth's bedroom. The apron was made of natural transparent rubber with a slight amber colour and the gloves similarly of seamless rubber, thicker than the doctor's and most certainly waterproof.

Elizabeth rose from her bed and raised the rubber apron, pulling it over her neck. She would normally never wear such attire, which was reserved strictly for the help, but this was a medical procedure.
"Help me tie this apron" she asked and Mary tied the rubber straps around her waist behind her back. By now, Mary was quite excited at the prospect of having a treatment administered, if only by her employer and not the doctor.
Elizabeth then pulled on the rubber gloves covering her hands and forearms. She carefully expelled air for a tight fit -sized for Mary's smaller hands, the gloves were quite tight against her skin and her hands began perspiring making her hands visible through the rubber.
"Take off your dresses now, hurry up" she suggested to Mary
"Completely nude, Madam?" Mary asked
"Yes, just as the doctor suggested" was the reply
Mary removed all clothing and stood nude before Elizabeth who had already seated herself on the edge of the lounge.
"Now lie on my lap face down on my rubber apron"
"Yes Ma'am"
Mary complied and lay across her lap, her stomach and hips on the apron
"I feel as though I am to be spanked like a disobedient child" Mary said
"Of course not" replied Elizabeth "it simply gives me better access to your vagina so my gloved hand might be able to massage it"

Elizabeth began by massaging Mary's clit with one hand, moving her finger up and down while with the other gloved hand she massaged her buttocks to soothe her. The wetness of Mary's vagina made the rubber slippery almost immediately.
"There now" Elizabeth said "the rubber feels quite nice doesn't it ?"
"Mmmm, indeed Madam" cooed Mary, her eyes closed as she lay there enjoyng the experience.

"I am going to insert my gloved fingers into your quim now. It is a strange feeling having rubber up there but not unpleasant" explained Elizabeth as she inserted her smooth, lubricated fingers inside Mary's wet vagina where they easily slipped inside
"Oooh, the rubber feels very nice inside me ... 'tis very slippery" she commented
"Indeed, I found that when the doctor treated me as well" Elizabeth replied "Rubber gloves made the treatment much more pleasant than previous times. I also liked the deep penetration the doctor performed ... a nice feeling wouldn't you agree?".
Indeed they offered a very nice feeling having the smooth slippery rubber inside her vagina and Elizabeth wondered to herself what it might be like to have coitus while her and a lover both wore them. She could, after all, touch a man's privates without soiling her hands with his seed and he might not have such reservations about probing her vagina or even her rectum, an area on her which always excited her when touched, though she hated to admit it since it was a "dirty" area.

Elizabeth alternated between gently fingering Mary's vagina and rubbing her clit up and down with gloved fingers.
"Mmmm, when you rub the outside of my flower it is an almost electric feeling" Mary said.
Mary was a small woman which allowed Elizabeth to wriggle her arm underneath her between her tummyand the apron. Elizabeth began to fondle Mary's clit with her gloved left hand leaving her right hand free to pump two gloved fingers in and out of her very deeply.
As Elizabeth pulled her fingers from Mary, she admired how the rubber looked slick with juices. "The rubber of my gloves is becoming very wet" she noted aloud, "I should think you would be close to paroxysm"
Mary's breathing became rapid.
"OOOOhhh ... I feel it building inside my loins ... please don't stop, please Madam"

Mary achieved paroxysm, her body tensing in the process. Elizabeth felt the contractions of Mary's vagina as her gloved fingers, buried deep inside Mary, were squeezed together. Elizabeth continued both rubbing Mary's clit and pumping her gloved fingers into Mary who achieved paroxysm yet again.
"There, dear, don't you feel better now ?" asked Elizabeth as she pulled her wet gloved fingers out of Mary, admiring again how slick the amber rubber had become when coated with Mary's juices. Perspiration inside the gloves had also caused the rubber to stick to Elizabeth's hands making the gloves almost totally transparent.
Mary now sighed, then responded as she rose off Elizabeth's lap "Oh indeed Madam I do ... I can't thank you enough for tending to my condition"
"No problem, I simply can't have my maid suffering from hysteria - I know well what that affliction is"

"Should you have further recurrences, please come see me as I might be able to alleviate the problem with further treatments. If it continues, we might need to try a rectal dilation since the doctor says that can cause all sorts of problems"
"Yes Madam"
"The doctor also provided me with a dildo which might help"
"A dildo, Madam?" Mary inquired
"A rubber contrivance shaped like a human phallus, it is used to stretch the vagina as well as induce paroxysm"

Elizabeth stood then removed the apron and the gloves leaving them for Mary to clean. "When you are done cleaning these, leave them here as they would seem most useful for such treatments"
"Yes Madam" replied Mary, who hoped that perhaps she might receive another treatment soon.
jms65
Occasional poster

Re: A Victorian Glove Tale, Part Two

Post by jms65 »

So, what about part 3 ? Will Elizabeth glovely help again her maid Mary ? Will she touch a man with gloves ? I can't wait, please continue !!!
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

In part 3, Elizabeth receives another treatment from the doctor and nurse. Mary, watching from the door, becomes quite afflicted and Elizabeth invites her in, asking the doctor to examine her. After a complete examination, the doctor suggests a treatment for Mary in which the gloved nurse penetrates her rectally with a dildo, the doctor provides deep vaginal stimulation with gloved fingers, and Elizabeth offers to stimulate Mary's breasts while wearing black surgical gloves and a rubber apron which she dons over her own nude body (including her oily breasts and wet thighs).

Coming soon ...
jms65
Occasional poster

Post by jms65 »

Well, very interesting ! Of course, all will remain strictly medical practises...
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

jms65 wrote:Well, very interesting ! Of course, all will remain strictly medical practises...
Of course! In typical Victorian fashion inducing orgasm in a woman ("hysterical paroxysm") is a medical procedure performed by a doctor.
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

jms65 wrote:So, what about part 3 ? Will Elizabeth glovely help again her maid Mary ? Will she touch a man with gloves ? I can't wait, please continue !!!
OK, you win. It reads better with Elizabeth helping Mary under doctor's supervision .... Part Three is done
Dovbear
Newcomer

Post by Dovbear »

This story line is great; you certainly have got the right mix of prim propriety and close to complete corruption down pat! I do feel, however, that Elizabeth’s leniency with Mary might be her undoing!

Return to “Glove Stories”