The CD Cleaner Girl - PART 2

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

CharlieCC

The CD Cleaner Girl - PART 2

Post by CharlieCC »

Ashley stood at the sink in her heels, green dress and pink headscarf and apron. She gentley submerged the plates with her pink gloved hands, once again feeling the feeling of delicate femininity. It was the one thing that kept her from running upstairs and ripping everything away. Would Steve be discreet? Or would gossip run around school and she would be known as the sissy? These thoughts whirled round and round her head to the point that she realised she'd been washing the same dish for the last five minutes.

Steve sauntered behind her and reached up, removing the towel draped across her shoulder. "Let me help you with those" he said, his voice low. Ashley felt her she cock clit twitch. She didn't say anything but even now was thinking differently. They washed and dried in silence for a minute until he suddenly spoke. "You cleaned this place up really nicely" he said. She smiled nervously, displaying her even white teeth from beneath her pink lips. Little did she know at that time that Steve's horniness was nearly at fever pitch. Could he do this? he thought to himself. Could this end up becoming an awkward story? Depends what would be more regretful. Going for it, or not going for it.

"Y'know, you don't see many housewives dress themselves up nicely like you do" he said. Ashley shook her head. "No" she whispered. "No they don't make themselves look pretty" Ashley's she-cock was twitching like mad now, he really was flirting with her. "Pretty in all that pink" he said, taking her chin by his forefinger and thumb. Steve was looking her in the eyes now. She had really pretty blue eyes. This was happening now, it was all or nothing.

Steve leaned in and gently kissed Ashley on her pretty pink lips. She reciprocated warmly. As they broke away, they smiled. "Yeah baby!" thought Steve, "this is happening, all systems are go!" Ashley leaned back against the sink. "So you finished up your chores then er - Tammy?" said Steve to Ashley, looking her up and down, noticing a slight bulge where her she-cock was pushing against her green dress. Ashley coyly shook her head - "I've got more cleaning to do" she said, "Plus I need to vaccum soon" "What's the rush?" said Steve with a smile. It was Ashley's turn to notice Steve, a handsome, masculine strapping and strong man, everything a girl could want in a guy, his blonde hair slicked back and white t-shirt tight against his torso.
She bit her lip and smiled again "There is none" she said. The two leaned in again and started to kiss, this time more feverishly. Ashley stroked Steve's cheek with her pink rubber gloved hand. As they briefly broke away, she made to take them off but Steve stopped her "No honey" he said "Leave the gloves on! It's more horny that way!"
Ashley smiled widely and kissed him again. This time he was probing her groin and arse, squeezing tightly as they kissed more and more. His hand going up her dress and wrapping firmly around her she cock.
"You like it when I do this baby?" he said softly. Ashley gasped, her heart pounding as he wanked her she-cock with one hand and massaged her back hole with the other.

"Wait, I want to give it back to you!" she said, pulling down his trousers and reaching for his cock. As he felt her pink rubber hands wrap around his cock, his heart was banging much the same. "You're big aren't you!" she said. "You like feeling my rubber gloves on your cock?" even the words made him horny. "Yeah!" he growled pleasurably as she began to suck and wank him. She soft pink rubber felt amazing as she stroked his balls and worked his shaft. "You're so beautiful!" he said to her as he came closer and closer to cumming all over her pretty, feminine face.

Then at the last minute, just as he was close to blowing his load, she stopped, clamping . "I want you to cum inside me!" said Ashley. He smiled as he turned her around, snapping on a condom from his wallet, dripping oil onto it and sinking it inside her back passage. At first he was worried it would rub and burn but he didn't have anything to worry about, as he thrusted himself in her pretty arse. Ashley

He was inside her so deep, she was close to blowing her she cock onto the kitchen floor. Gasping and trying not to scream out loud, Ashley felt the girth and weight of Steve's penis penetrating her, nudging against her . The euphoria of her orgasm was absolutely out of this world as was his, screaming out loud. "Agggh! Tammy you sexy little - !!!" At the final moment, Steve pulled himself out of Ashley. She whipped the condom off and wanked him, her rubber gloved hands a pink blur as he orgasmed jets of cum in white jets onto her pink apron. He'd never cum like this before.

The one self aware thought that ran through her pretty head at that moment was this - they HAD to do this again!

"What the hell just happened?" said Ashley, gasping, looking down at the cum stains on her apron.
Steve felt a jolt of shock at what he'd done but to his surprise, it didn't feel bad. He looked into her eyes and smiled at her. Did he regret it? No. You only regret what you don't do. "Good things!" he said with a smile. It was one she returned.

"Can I be your pretty little housewife again?" said Ashley, placing her pink gloved hand on his cheek. Still grinning, he nodded. "Oh yeah honey!" and kissed her.
4rt

Re: The CD Cleaner Girl - PART 2

Post by 4rt »

That was SO hot!!! I thought about part 2 so much - it did not disappoint, it was even sexier than I imagined, thank you so much! You write really well. Wow.....
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Waited a while but worth it.:-) More please.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

All in good time - I'll figure out some more stuff when I have the time :)
glovelover1234
Occasional poster

Post by glovelover1234 »

I’d love to read more!!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

CharlieCC wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 am All in good time - I'll figure out some more stuff when I have the time :)
Hi CharlieCC. Any news on the possibility of another chapter? <3
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

I might think of something!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

CharlieCC wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:22 pm I might think of something!
I hope so. :up:

Return to “Glove Stories”