Medical Orgasms

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Hunter32

Medical Orgasms

Post by Hunter32 »

I am brought in a medical room by a surgical nurse who is fully suited up and lay down on the exam table with stirrups. She ties my arms down to the table and places my legs in the stirrups, also strapping them down. More women enter the room, all dressed in fetish gear- one is also fully dressed for surgery, one in normal scrubs, mask and gloves, one in a tight latex catsuit, one in a clear latex fetish apron, and one in heavy rubber gear in a gas mask. There are gloves everywhere- surgical, exam, household, latex fetish, chemical gloves- along with the gloves they are already wearing.

They each pass around a bottle of lube and lather their gloves up and begin to rub all over my entire body. My cock feels like it’s about to explode when finally one of the nurses begins to stroke me off while the catsuited one tease my balls. The rest continue to rub me from head to toe in their gloves. The apron wearing one climbs onto the table with me and squats over my face with her soaked pussy before planting it on my mouth. I’m in heaven now, enjoying the taste and smell of her while I can feel the others continuing to pleasure me.

I work her clit with my tongue as she grinds on my face. The other participants are taking turns working my cock. After a few minutes I feel her begin to seize up then suddenly relax in orgasmic bliss. This pushes me over the edge and I cum from the incredible HJ I’ve been receiving. Exhausted, the apron clad woman dismounts from the bed and trades spot with another. “What? You didn’t think we were done yet, did you”, the leader asks me, before I can respond, the rubber catsuited woman is unzipping her crotch and smothering my face. I can taste the latex and sweat on her pussy.

The jacking off continues with the women taking turns and donning different gloves from time to time. I get each off from the facesitting, savoring them cumming on my face each time. I now have cum four times in a row from the gloved stroking of my cock. At the conclusion, the head surgical nurse dons a pair of extra long surgical gauntlets and cleans me up. She inserts a catheter into my cock and tells me “you’ll be needing this, since you’ll be here a while.” I am covered in a rubber sheet but left bound of the bed. “Rest well, we were be ready for more procedures tomorrow” she says as she leaves the room
1Wolf
Regular poster

Re: Medical Orgasms

Post by 1Wolf »

WOW! Great story. I like the idea of having head surgical nurses or surgeons, it makes it more erotic, don't know why though... :scratch:
But anyways, love the story, keep up the good work :up:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
willbull
Occasional poster

Re: Medical Orgasms

Post by willbull »

When you get the chance you have to tell us about the additional procedures! Also great job incorporating so many different aspects with the gas mask, surgeon, etc.

Return to “Glove Stories”