The Operation

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

bleachman
Regular poster

The Operation

Post by bleachman »

THE OPERATION, A TRUE STORY by Glovedsterile April 1998

This was, and still is, one of my biggest sexual fantasies that I played out.

I have always fantasized about being seduced by a nurse during an operation. The mere idea about being touched by the nurse while she was wearing the Operating Room attire always gave me an instant erection. The attire was to include: white nurses dress style uniform, white pantyhose, sexy white nurses clogs, a green operating room gown complete with face mask, and a pair of sterile, white latex surgical gloves with the cuffs of the gloves pulled up and over the gown cuff-ends sterile style.

Well, about two years ago I met an OR scrub nurse who was about 45 years old, me being 30. We dated a few times and knew that we wanted each other sexually. We had made love a couple times after which I confessed my nurse/OR attire fetish to her and asked her if she would fulfill this fantasy for me. She stated she would gladly do so and we agreed on a time and date. She asked what specifically I wanted her to wear and after I told her she stated she would bring the items home from work over a period of a week or so, sneaking a few items at a time. She admitted that playing nurse all gowned and gloved up sterile also turned her on and she wanted to proceed further as soon as possible. What else could I ask for!

The night in question finally came, I met her at her apartment. When she greeted me at the door, she was already wearing the dress, pantyhose, and clogs. We proceeded to her bedroom and she asked that I lie down on the bed as if I was about ready to enter the OR. She also asked me to take all my clothes off and lie on the bed. I got an instant erection which she tried to act like she didn't notice out of professional courtesy.

She walked over to my bedside and said "Mr. Jones, are you ready for us to proceed with prepping you for the operation?" I let out a groan of a yes and she proceeded to get dressed in front of me. My cock was now at full attention at the mere thought of what I was about to see.

At my bedside she took out a green sterile gown packet and put it on using the sterile technique. After which she put on her mask and tied it up covering her face. Then, she took out a packet of gloves marked STERILE SURGICAL GLOVES, SIZE 6 ?. She opened the packet also using the sterile technique and stretched the glove cuffs up and over the gown cuffs while wiggling her fingers to ensure the perfect fit. She then repeated the process with the other hand until both hands were gloved up sterile. Then, she walked around the bed examining me with her hands pointed up in the air flexing her fingers in the gloves. The size 6 ? fit her perfectly tight with no air evident in the fingertips. Then, she asked if I was ready for the procedure.

She then approached my side and reached down and grabbed my penis with her gloved hand and began stroking it long and slow. As excited as I was, precum was evident on the tip of my cock which transferred to her gloves and gave a neat glistening effect. As she continued to manually stimulate my cock, the precum continued to lubricate the latex palm of her gloves. Every known and then she would stop to inspect my balls carefully rubbing them with the latex encased hands. The cool silkiness of the latex against my hard cock was incredible. I watched her and looked over her sexy surgical gown and mask as she worked me over. The tension was beginning to build inside me. As she stood beside me, I cheated and rubbed my hands up and down one of her pantyhosed legs only stopping to admire her sexy clogs on her feet.

She then advised that she wanted to give me a rectal exam. She then took out a tube of surgical lubricant and lubricated the middle finger of her hand. She then instructed me to roll over onto my back. With one gloved hand she spread my cheeks and with the other she inserted a finger into my anus checking my prostate. It felt great. After she was sure I passed that portion of the exam, she removed her finger from my anus and advised me to roll back on my back.

At that point, my nurse advised that her gloves were now soiled and that she would have to discard them before continuing with the exam. She pulled off the once sterile gloves and opened a new packet and donned them sterile closed technique as before. When she was ready, she came back to my bedside with her hands point towards the ceiling and asked "Ok, are we ready to proceed again?". I grunted yes.

She once again began to stimulate my cock with her sterile gloved hands. After a few minutes of this, I announce that I had enough and couldn't hold it any further. She asked if she wanted to make me cum and I screamed yes. She began to stroke my cock and an amazing rate, sometimes using both gloved hands. The friction from the gloves against my hard cock caused the latex to make a noise which I loved. A few minutes later I screamed I was going to cum and I exploded all over her gloves and the front of her once sterile green OR gown. The streams of sperm were long and wet all over the front of her gown and soaked her gloves.

After I was done, she stripped off her gown and gloves and removed her mask. She stated that the operation was now complete and that I could rest. I repeated this on a regular routine basis, at one point I became the surgeon and we switched roles. That however, is another story and another time. If you would like to read that story, let me know.
Aiplace02
Occasional poster

Re: The Operation

Post by Aiplace02 »

Definetly would love to read part two
Yoloswag
Occasional poster

Post by Yoloswag »

Part two!!!!
RubberMilked
Regular poster

Post by RubberMilked »

Ha! Wow!

That's great that you managed to experience as detailed a scenario as that!

Looking forward! :up:
GloveLover1

Post by GloveLover1 »

Amazing experience!! Please post the second part!!!
Theboss01
Newcomer

Post by Theboss01 »

I wish that was me

Return to “Glove Stories”