Story #2 - Weekend Hazmat intro

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Story #2 - Weekend Hazmat intro

Post by HeavyGloves »

This story is told in the first person.

1) I had always been into rubber as a mild curiousity since I was about 9 years of age. Now, at 22, I hadn’t really had any first hand experience with rubber or gear. That changed the weekend that I was asked by an Uncle, to watch over his house for him for a few weeks during a seasonably cool mild summer. That was back in ‘97. Oh boy did that change. I honestly didn’t have any clue or idea what was to befall my near future when i said over the phone “I don’t mind doing that for you, I have a few weeks off and was looking foreward to some quiet time to myself, and read a few books. A nice place like yours will be a welcome treat to the usual Monotany....”

My Uncles house was located in a Suburb of Seattle. I drove the 6 hour drive that very Friday, and met up with my Uncle about 2 hours before he had to catch his flight out to Australia, he was going on a fishing expedition with fellow deep sea diving enthusiasts, I was going to ensure his two cats and one Iguana would be taken care of and well-fed, as well as watching his lovely 420,000 dollar house. The main floor was furnished well with various furnitures, heavy and well crafted, and oiled. Old works of Oil paintings hung in various areas, highlighted by track lighting from the ceilings and floors at angles which would showcase the artwork in the evenings. He gave me a quick tour of the place. The basement was a bit different. When we went downstairs i seemed to smell a mild smell of what seemed to be Rubber. “It smells a bit different down here” i remarked casually, looking at a locked door towards the rear end of the basement. “What’s in here?”

My Uncle seemed to smile and grin to himself. “Oh that’s the playroom”

“The Playroom?”

“Yes...” and he explained to me in a very good manner, about how he had many friends who loved to come over, and explore hobbies with him. As it was well known in our family that my Uncle was Gay, I had no problem with accepting his choices of happiness and his hobbies, but I just didn’t really know any details. “Some of these hobbies involve heavy protective gear, rubber, and gasmasks and boots, gloves, that kind of thing....breath control... and so on....” he remarked casually as he checked over his luggage at the last moment before departing. “Oh and one more thing....i left the keys for the locked playroom over the kitchen sink on that small steel hook...in case you might need to go in there....and don’t be afraid to ask me any questions you might need...”
I nodded and acknowledged this, and went over my small list of things to take care of. Two cats, one Iguana, and a locked door that had now piqued my curiousity a little bit. Already my mind was wondering what my Uncle had in that room.
“One more thing. Next friday night, one week from tonight, five of my friends are going to be using the basement playroom, I have given them permission to come over, as I trust them very much, and they know that you are here watching the house. be sure to call me if you need anything, but don’t worry, they are very good friends, they don’t drink or anything like that, but they will be bringing some things over to enjoy their night, so feel free to help them as a good host if you like, or want, or you don’t have to at all and just keep to yourself, that’s all perfectly ok”

I nodded and made a small note. “What time will they be here around?”
“Five bells in the evening”

I waved goodbye to my Uncle as his taxi came to pick him up, driving off into the distance. My heart started to beat a tad faster. It kept going to that locked door, and wondering what was behind it. My mind repeated the words “Gear.....masks.....gloves....”

In particular, Rubber Gloves had always gotten a big reaction from
my mind and my pants. I had been very shy up to this point but something inside me seemed to really want to pursue/ask questions and learn more about this sort of thing. What friends were coming over? What were they going to do in the “Playroom?”

These questions pondered in my head for the first week. I was too respectful of my Uncles house and possessions to unlock the basement door, as I understand the border of other people’s lives, and didn’t really like to “snoop” around, at least it felt like snooping even though i had access to the room and permission to enter. It still felt like snooping to me so I respectfully waited patiently for Friday to come.

Finally, a week had gone by and Friday had arrived. Around four thirty, two trucks pulled up into the driveway, and three men got out, smiling and laughing with each other and having casual talk. I greeted them and introduced myself outside, they had several large plastic storage bins with them, and asked me to help move the stuff into the basement. One of the friends name was Eric, another was Tom, and the third was Randall. Eric was a volunteer firefighter, Tom was an underwater deep sea diver who cleaned tanks and did occasional Hazmat diving. Randall was a software engineer. Two more of the friends arrived around 5:15 or so, they were Nicholas and Amir, respectfully, and also had more boxes and bins full of god-knows-what. It was squeaky and heavy whatever it was, I could hear occasional squeaks from inside as we moved the various cases back and fourth.
“Do you have the key for the playroom?” Nicholas asked me, half an hour later after all the gear had been moved to the basement.
“Yes, let me go get it” I said, anticipating what was in that room. My heart began to pound, I seemed to see everything brighter and more sharply as I grabbed the key from the hook in the kitchen and hurried downstairs.
I unlocked the door. That rubbery smell increased a hundred fold when i opened the door.
I peeked inside. What I seen blew me away, the colours were amazing.

There were various large Hazmat suits inside the room, hung on various installed hooks, to the walls. All in all, I counted roughly 25 Hazmat suits. There were large bulky Firefighters style silver “Tessimax” suits, four or so. There were several yellow hazmat suits with soft orange rubberized inner layers, with the words “Trellchem” on the side near the heavy zippers. A few nice dark green suits with what looked like an “A” on it, and I read “Aeur”. My eyes drifted to the attached rubber gloves on the suits . Some were heavy and thick, some were soft and thinner . The combined smell of the rubber, my overall curiousity, and not ever having seen these suits before in person, seemed to just.....combine and wash over me with this huge emotional feeling....and I felt my penis growing in my pants and let out a soft little moan.

My Uncle’s friend Amir seemed to notice this and asked me “Are you allright?” I said “Oh uh...yeah just....i haven’t really ever seen these suits before...” my face was red, I seemed to stammer a bit half embaressed. Amir smiled. “No need to be ashamed....if you like you can observe us a bit and just watch some”
I swallowed deeply past a click in my throat. “Are you.....sure? You don’t want absolute Privacy?”
“We have ways of ensuring you won’t tell what you see to anyone...” he joked around playfully, i knew he was just kidding but also knew it was important. “What happens in a private playroom stays in that private playroom” I said to him, nodding. He agreed and the others brought all their bins and storage containers into the room. Then they opened those bins, I seen more suits, some were black rubber full body suits. The smell was maddening. It was enticing. It promised secrets, rubbery smells, madness. What fun. My mind was looping around. This was going to be interesting to say the least . Nicholas had brought over three large bins, opening one, I seen nothing but the largest conglomeration of mixture of rubber gloves in one place. The smell was stronger. I looked in, most of the gloves were heavy gauntlet style Elecrician’s rubber insulating gloves but some also were longer and softer and not so thick, long shoulder length gloves that reminded me of sandblasting cabinets. About eight pairs of these rubber gloves were long and yellow like this. I let out a soft moan as I asked “Can I.....touch one of them?”

“Of course! Smell and touch away!” Nicholas invited . I felt my penis jump in my pants at given permission in such a way, and I felt my shyness begin to naturally subside the more we talked about gear.

I looked down into that bin....and reached in.....

(To be continued soon, end of part 1)
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Re: Story #2 - Weekend Hazmat intro

Post by HeavyGloves »

(Continued)
I slid my hand onto one of the long yellow gloves that were shoulder length. It was very soft and smooth to the touch, yellow on the insides and on the outside as well. I didn't know hand size very well by appearance, but these were all a size 11 and a half apparently, an obscure size that Nicholas said he had to pay a lot to get shipped to him a long distance.

"Can I try a pair on?" I asked, as the other gentlemen began to help each other check over their gasmask equipment, they even had their own portable oxygen tanks that were fully recharged.

"No problem" Nicholas said, as his attention was drawn towards another one of his bins, he pulled the cover off and grabbed out a big black rubber Hazmat suit, but this one was different, it was thicker and had a large valve on the side.

I pulled out a pair of the yellow gloves and slid them on slowly one by one. This felt just amazing, the soft cool gloves slid on effortlessly, my fingers wiggled down into the large rubber glove, sliding through soft folds of rubber until they ender up in the palm of the glove itself finally, large and loose but feeling very amazing. I flexed the fingers experimentally with my own, they folded down in a sort of floppy way, but I loved the soft feeling, and I put the other glove on carefully, and brought the fingers up to my nose, and smelled them. It was a smell I would never forget, (later on in life I would find out the different subtle smells of rubber, latex chocolate, latex mild, heavy industrial, light industrial after chlorination, and so on) and it was a more latex smell mixed with a heavy rubber smell.

The fingers glided against my nose....my lips....I closed my eyes to concentrate my sense of smell and touch briefly......not noticing a few of the gentlemen smiling to each other and nodding in approval. Those gloves were so nice and smooth and squeaky!! I softly rubbed my face against them and moaned out gently before coming back to myself and gently slowly removing them with respect and putting them back in the bin.

My penis of course by now was exceedingly hard and throbbing in my (what felt like much tighter jeans than they should be) pants and I reached down and adjusted it to a better comfortable position, and cleared my throat. "I think for tonight I will let you friends do what you need...." thinking about the suits that my uncle's friends didn't bring with them, but that I had access to for another week's time yet......a few deep feelings were coming up but I needed time to myself to feel things out. I left the friends to enjoy their time together that evening, playing some classical music softly upstairs but not too loud to disturb them. My mind would not shut out those big soft gloves, but now it was even more, the smells and the feel of the rubber that was enticing me to explore more. I heard several sounds that evening, some were soft moans, some were gentle rubbery squeaks, over and over again, and some were gasps of air and what sounded like relief. I didn't hold any judgement on them at all for anything because it was VERY safe for one, and also was private and consensual amongst perfectly kind professionals in different fields and walks of life in my mind and what could be more happy and ok about that? I asked myself. Especially with things like fetishes which could be quite embarrassing to some people. But I had a chance I realized that evening, before heading to sleep, and after seeing the 5 friends out after a happy evening, to explore some things before my uncle got back home. Nicholas told me they would be back in 5 days to pick up all their gear, and that they had to recharge 5 or their 10 air bottles so they could have a bit of a longer playtime next time, and that they would in 5 days. I nodded.

Eric asked me before leaving "We made a bit of a video, and are leaving it here so I can edit it later, should you maybe want to...….have a watch later, you are trusted to watch it, as long as you don't copy it in any way...ordinarily I wouldn't allow someone to do this but it seems that you yourself may really be interested in this sort of thing, and if you are, I want to let you know that it's perfectly ok, and that there are many others out there just like you, who might be sure, not sure, or not even know at all. But you can watch if you like, be aware that there might me some sexual contact between a few of us but nothing like....skin on skin of course....as you might suspect...hehe"

I was sort of taken aback and shocked at this bit of a statement but I carefully considered and said "I don't know but...thank you kindly....I promise I won't say anything to anyone outside of this house" He smiled happily. "If you are gay yourself....that is also ok you know..." he said, and I blushed again at that, because indeed I too was gay, and had always been, but I had never really gotten to be with someone for a full body contact. "I am" I told him, for I was now at the point of ultimate honesty, and felt a thousand times more comfortable and safe....for some reason those big suits that had been in use suggested a feeling of deep soft safety, of comfort and safety and rubbery goodness.

**Three days later**

I watched the video. It was interesting to say the least. I could only imagine all too well what it must have felt like. Large coloured hazmat suited guys were gently cuddling, and rubbing against each other, the sounds were rubber squeaks mixed with gentle moans of pleasure and gasmask regulators gasping their little gasps with a slightly hollow sound, as all 5 of them were in fully encapsulating hazmat suits. It was not possible to really tell which one had which suit on, as their faces were well covered by visors and under that....gasmasks.

The video was what convinced me to grab the key and go downstairs.

I unlocked the door to the playroom and entered, smelling that rubber smell, which was very strong. My heart and penis both pounding heavily, some of the gear was strewn about here and there, most of the gloves were still in the large bin. I first went to that bin......and this time I could do as I wanted....I reached in and grabbed a whole armload of gloves....I pulled them out and hugged those large rubber gloves to me.....I laid back on the floor....against one of the silvery suits...which said "Tessimax" on the zipper liner....and rubbed all those long large gloves against my shirted chest....then I let out a moan.....I was too pleased now to go back...…

I quickly took off my shirt and unbuttoned my jeans and took them off.....I took off my boxer shorts and laid down again against that silvery firesuit….and I slid on a pair of the large yellow gloves....pulling the rest ontop of me....I softly wrapped my huge gloved hand around my penis and at the same time I had a huge feeling of being VERY safe...very protected....very comfortable....and I let out a loud moan.....and began to jerk myself off.

The large yellow fingers gliding very very softly against my shaft at first....so lightly and smoothly.....my breath panting a little quicker as I gave my shaft an experimental tighter grip...the glove slid up and down smooth as butter and GLIDED....it was chlorinated....I groaned and started to hump and grip my shaft with both rubber gloved hands....it felt amazing....I brought the other gloves to my length and gently humped them all.....the feeling began to build and build.....my mind flashed....gloves.....yellow.....rubber......soft......smooth

The gloves quickened their motions...but at the same time lightened their grip ever so gently....and I let out a huge moan of pleasure and felt one of the greatest orgasms I have ever had. My shaft expelled large copious amounts of semen out. Some went on the cement floor, some on my chest and not more than a fair amount all over those huge delicious yellow gloves. The shine of the gloves with my cum got my mind excited even more for some reason....and I had a multiple orgasm, I was almost finished with the first one, but then looking at how shiny those gloves were when wet....I cummed AGAIN, real hard, letting out full body shudders against those gloves....gasping and moaning and letting out my seed freely....milking all of it out and finally finishing....laying back against that silvery Hazmat suit......I decided I wanted to try something with those 5 Hazmat friends...…..

(To be continued soon for part 3 and The End)
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

Being in a hazmat suit sounds wonderful. Would love to have the suit on with the gas mask and long gloves. I hope you produce the final story one of these days!
Latexboynz223
Newcomer

Post by Latexboynz223 »

Well Where's the end of the story...
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

PART THREE/END

*Day 5 approaches*

I got VERY tense waiting for everyone to show up again to pick up all of their Hazmat suits and rubber gear.

The previous day, after having a fantastic experience with the extra large yellow squeaky rubber gloves, I carefully brought them upstairs and cleaned them off with soap and warm water. They got nice and sweaty inside, and warm, as I washed them off, they got very slippery with the soap I was using, and I gave into my body’s needs and desires yet again, I couldn’t help it, the huge slippery yellow rubber fingers, all soapy and sudsy, were just SO slippery and lovely to look at and rub against, that I took them into the warm shower with me, and orgasmed yet AGAIN, as I washed up and carefully “decon”’ed the gloves. I wanted them to be very clean again, after all I had been quite naughty.

The large smelly gloves combined with the idea of putting on one of those big suits, just wouldn’t leave my head. It swam in me. It dove deep into my very being of who I was. It chased me into sleep, promising me secret orgasms of extreme pleasure and desired tastes......rubber......full body coverage.....protection. It all just wouldn’t leave my mind, as I played over countless scenarios in which I would either be asked, or forced to put on a suit. I decided to go take a look at a few Army Surplus stores in the area........and I found one that had an old Trellchem suit in it!!!

The suit was orange, and had a nice rubber face seal that was in good condition. My pants were bulging and needed an adjustment at the store, as I took the big suit off of the coat rack that it was being displayed on, and smelled the gloves that were attached to the suit......unzipped it for a better whiff of it and my god! I almost creamed my jeans it was such a delicious protective gear smell....and was quite sinilar to how the basement smelled.....

$700 later, cha-ching, this big guy was coming back with me to my Uncles :)

I eagerly unpacked the reddish orange protective suit, once I got back to my uncles house, immediately taking it downstairs to join with the other Hazmat suits, it seemed to me to be the proper and correct thing to do to introduce my suit to the other suits, almost as if it was its own living biological entity, or an extension of myself, or personality somehow.....it all mixed into my head, and affected my headspace, as I quickly went back upstairs to make a meal for myself to eat. Once I had finished up the dishes, (also wearing a pair of long black rubber gloves my uncle had for doing dishes by rubber gloved hand) I and my bulging pants went back downstairs to further examine my new purchase.

I slowly unzipped the Trellchem suit, “MY Trellchem suit” I kept saying in my head, as I slowly unzipped this beautiful Hazmat protective suit. The rubber face seal called to me to put it on and try it on and wear it and see what i looked like in the long mirror. The gloves called to my hands to push inside them, feel their suffocating protective embrace. The seal wanted a gasmask to be wrapped overtop of the head completely.

I was practically panting as I stripped down to my boxer shorts......I lightly opened the legs of the Trellchem suit, and stepped gingerly into the large rubberized “booties” that were on the bottom. Putting it on was like putting on some kind of exciting building tension and feeling.....it’s hard to describe. I felt safer and safer as my legs went into the suit, carefully....I pulled the cool rubbery protective suit up all around my naked body, my penis practically trembling with tension.....as I slipped both legs in fully.

The cool suit seemed to welcome me by coating my lower body in softness......I moaned a little as I yanked the suit up....and slid my right arm into the red arm of the Trellchem suit. When my hand slid into the comfortable rubber glove I almost cummed right there but barely held on.....the tension so high......I shut my eyes super tight concentrating “Don’t cum yet......you aren’t ready.......”

It held off........for now.

I experimentally flexed my rubber gloved hand in the glove. It felt so so nice being protected. I eased the other arm into the left arm of the suit, and after slipping that glove on too, I took a happy deep breath and slid entirely within the cool interior of the Hazmat suit. The smell was overwhelmingly delicious of protective rubbery material. I even gently licked the rubber neck seal as I positioned the headpeice onto my head and face, marvelling at the softness and the smell of the suit. I REALLY loved this suit! My boner was bulging more than ever before, as I felt VERY manly and a rush of adrenalin and testosterone hit my blood system and gave me a head rush. I lost my balance and almost fell into the pile of Hazmat suits that were waiting for the party to start!

I looked around and found a comfortable full face respirator style gasmask. I slipped it on with a very red blushing face. And then, I grabbed those huge yellow rubber gauntlets, and slid those on overtop of the Trellchem suit rubber gloves, and then, i looked at myself in the mirror.

I had never before been so held in front of a mirror! The shine and reflections coming off of the gloves was beautiful! Same with the shine off of the visor of the rubber gasmask! I playfully wiggled my rubber clad fingers, and waved at my beautiful form in the mirror, wanting to cuddle now.....wanting to find some company......I moaned and gently unzipped the Trellchem suit.....the large rubber glove found my dick and pulled out my big boner. Took care of my load VERY quicky.....the big yellow gloves got all slippery and messy again within twenty seconds. Some light muffled panting into the gasmask as I let out a huge moan of pleasure “Hmmmmph.......hmmmMMMMMPPPHH.....HUNNNNGGGGHH.....”
The orgasm exploded from my mid region, huge waves of pleasure slid down from my groin to my toes, and upward to the tips of my fingers and top of my head, the huge Orgasm came hard, undeniable, insurmountable until the hige yellow rubber fingers were done milking me. I moaned watching my dick get swallowed by the huge rubber glove, and milked myself. Large thick runnels of wet sticky white seed, ran down the rubber gloves in a few gobs of messy but slippery and shiny drops. Wet yellow rubber fingertips rubbed and squeaked against the head of my shaft, gently sqoozing and wiggling, ensuring every last drop of my explosive pleasurable cum was milked.

I gently peeled off the gasmask, and licked those big rubber gloves off, the wet warm rubber fingers sliding deep into my mouth, as I suckled and moaned....almost giving myself another orgasm in the process.

I slept very good that evening, being fully spent.

The next day, all five of my Uncles friends came back to have one more play session before departing. Amir asked if I was going to join, I took them all downstairs and showed them (with a red face) that I bought my OWN Trellchem suit, and that I was excited and happy to join in on the fun this day.

Amir smiled with a very happy encouraging grin, and said “I’m hapoy you found a nice suit, you are lucky to get a fairly decent suit for the price you paid”

They all decided to give me a nice introductory “experience” they said.

I was told to wait upstairs until they were prepared for me. I moaned and sat on the couch upstairs as I heard them all suiting up and preparing their gasmasks and SCBA stuff. Finally, after half an hour or so of squeaking and such, I heard the triple knock on the basement floor to signal for me to come down.

I trembled slightly as I went downstairs. Everyone had indeed, fully suited up into their Hazmat gear. But I was not able to tell which person was which, the gasmasks that everyone all had on, had heavily reflective visors of some sort.....sort of like one way mirrors. I couldn’t see them but they most certainly, and likely, could easily see me. It gave me a reaction....my heart beat increased slightly. I felt......a bit turned on by their appearance. One was wearing a Tessimax silver Hazmat suit, One was wearing a yellowish “Radiation containment” suit with attached orange rubber gloves that went to his elbows. One was wearing a full yellow Trellchem suit but was encapsulated within it’s fully zipped interior...his rubber gloved hand gently patted my shoulder.....I returned the gentle touch with my own naked hand on the outside of his suit. A gloved hand gently rubbed against my own, and my boner grew in my pants.

A muffled gasmask order: “Take off your clothes and undergarments”
I did as commanded as the Hazmat team slowly surrounded me, taking me in. My face got VERY red as I felt shy and a bit embaressed as to have my penis out, wagging like a silly thing as it pulsed with my heartbeat.

“We have a garment for you to put on before you get into your suit” One of the suited friends said.....as his rubber gloved hands held up a translucent rubber suit of some sorts. It was soft thin natural latex rubber, that had these neat rings around the elbow areas, where big soft rubber gloves were attached apparently. The friend unzipped the suit for me, as I was gently guided back into the protective arms of another Hazmat friend. I felt the warm suited arms wrap around me from the rear, and a hard bulge through the suit. I moaned. My legs were first slipped into the rubber......the rubber was so soft and quite thin, and a little bulky. Soft folds of more latex rubber was now up my legs. I let out a soft whimper of pleasure......as one of the suited friends very gently applied a little lube onto my penis with his huge glove (a size 12 I seen on the outer part of the thick electrical protective rubber glove) and I had to hold in an orgasm.....I barely held onto it as my dick was slid into a nice soft rubber sheathe. It fit perfectly onto me, and I let out a soft moan, as my arms were guided into the big attached rubber gloves. My little hands (a size 10 inside size 12’s) swam inside those nice latex gauntlets. They helped me get my head inside the rubber face seal of the latex rubber suit. I felt a small squeak of air escape the suit as I was zipped up into it.

A gasmasked muffled sentance came. “We know you really have an inkling for gloves, as Amir told us he seen you have an experience with some of them....” I gasped at that and blushed even harder, wordlessly at the Hazmat suited people surrounding me.......

They wordlessly produced the huge yellow rubber gloves from behind them. Everyone.....and all began to glove up in front of me, wiggling thier hands and arms inside the huge protective rubber gauntlets until everyone was wearing them. My breath increased even more, as I felt a smooth cool yellow gloved hand lightly rub my ass from the outside of the suit. Felt another glove, a little warmer, very gently close around my own rubber gauntleted hand.....and squeeze tenderly. I moaned.....the gloves slid against each other effortlessly as I felt a tender feeling of “welcome to our group” amidst pleasure. They surrounded me and began lightly touching, caressing me, molesting me with the gloves. I felt soft smooth pressure from the tips of the smooth rubber gauntlets, rub up and down my back, the small of my back, my belly. I moaned with a large loud moan of triumphant pleasure, as my sheathed penis, was engulfed by someone’s glove, and tenderly wanked, the sheath swallowd and engulfed by tender squeezing rubber fingers. The huge fingers lightly squeezed....wanked.....and then lightly quickened as my lubricated penis jumped in his gloved hand......I humped it hard as I wrapped my arms around him. The group seemed to know this was what I needed.....a big slippery orange rubber glove joined with the yellow glove and tenderly caressed as I coated the sheath’s interior with my wet seed. Someone was wearing a pair of heavy Marigold Emperor rubber gloves.....a glove got a good grip on my shaft and held it there.......wiggling like it BELONGED to the rubber glove that held it.....I moaned and was barely able to hold on..to not cum again. I held on tight as I was milked by my Hazmat suiting friends.

Once the initial introduction was completed, I was placed inside my own Trellchem Hazmat suit, and zipped up. A big Gasmask went onto my head almost immediately. Then, one of the Trellchem friends, slid on the huge yellow rubber gloves onto me, and I moaned, sliding my arms deep inside those bad boys. They felt like they belonged on my arms......I felt so happy and horny with them on me!

I was hugged in the middle of the Hazmat suiting group, and they lightly held me and rubbed with me, I held a few of them inmjy heavily gloved arms as well, and I had a few more orgasms that evening!

Two hours later, and everything was cleaned and packed away. i waved goodbye to my new found Hazmat-suit enthusiast friends (I was the newbie tho haha) and looked eagerly foreward to the next time when I could do this again.

Left on the downstairs steps, at the very bottom step, was a pair of the huge yellow rubber gloves. Big. Beautiful. Rubbery. Smelly. Delicious. Soft. I went down the stairs. A small note was laying ontop of the gloves.

“Looked like you could use these until next year. Take good care of them, may they bring you much safety and pleasure.... - Amir”

Return to “Glove Stories”