The Witch's Gloves (Lesbians White satin / Black leather / latex)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

The Witch's Gloves (Lesbians White satin / Black leather / latex)

Post by Someguy »

This is an original story I had really planned on posting before Halloween to give everyone time to read it around the Holiday, but glad I got it up in time. It's a Halloween story using as much of Witches lore than I could research in a short amount of time. Huge thanks for story tellers like Janey E, Sailor Jane, probably some other Jane, and the legendary Rachel. Hope you enjoy. Bare in mind I didn't have much time to edit this, so if you catch any blunders, lemme know and I'll clean it up:
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: The Witch's Gloves (Lesbians White satin / Black leather / latex)

Post by JaneyE »

Jim, that story was brilliant! What a Halloween treat! As I told you on the chat, I waited for "right setting" to read it, and I had a most enjoyable afternoon!

This story has all the various elements necessary to please all kinds of glove fetishists, and it includes three things that always turn me on like crazy: double gloving, wearing gloves for a very long period of time, and the inability to take your gloves off. And I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil it for your other readers.

Regarding the writing craft, that's really high quality! Your story has the right amount of exposition and at the right places, so it flows effortlessly. The characters have distinctive voices and they are introduced beautifully. And one thing I am especially envious of is: it's a nice, perfectly rounded story that doesn't need to be too long to have a fully fledged structure and plot. If I were to rewrite the exact same story, it would end up being three times as long and containing lots of unnecessary dialogue.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

Oh, and you even took the time to make such a great suggestive illustration. What a Halloween treat!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

JaneyE wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:44 amOh, and you even took the time to make such a great suggestive illustration.
Did you make that yourself, Jim? 'Cause it really is very good!
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

JaneyE wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:25 am Jim, that story was brilliant! What a Halloween treat!
Mighty kind of you Janey, especially considering what a giant influence your writing is on this story. I think it probably would have been longer if I wasn't on a time crunch. But yeah sometimes the less is more approach is the way to go. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's gets excited about the inability to take one's gloves off.
Rommeltje wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:09 pm Did you make [the illustration] yourself, Jim? 'Cause it really is very good!
Nah I couldn't draw this even if I tried.
https://www.dolldivine.com/x-girl.php
I used a digital avatar design site that the other Jane turned me onto (where she made her designs for The Fiona Five, Solar Birds, etc, which she sadly took down :'( )
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

Now I know I'm a witch. I do it with gloves what they are :) When is the second part?

Return to “Glove Stories”