Just a little fantasy [medical gloves]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Just a little fantasy [medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

So for the record some of this would be dream of mine but at the same time I do hope it never really happened in all seriousness.

I had been having some discomfort in my hands and was getting quite worried about it. It got to the point that I figured I should just go to the doctor and have them look at it. I just hated going there cause i didn’t know what to expect, but when ever I go there I always think the worse like needles or something hate them! So anyway when I got to the doctors i went to check in and the reception greeted me now i haven’t been to this doctor in a long time so things really had changed on me. I walked up to desk and when i got there i was surprised to see the receptions wearing latex gloves. I greeted her back and of course immediately asked her about the gloves. She said “everyone who works here wears them, it’s helps us to keep everything clean. If you want you can have a pair as well just take them from the dispenser over there next to the masks.” I looked around the room to see some people wearing them and some not so i figure i would put a pair on for fun! I was also happy to hear they like to keep it clean but man were my hormones going crazy. I honestly though about taking them off but I was able to calm down and relax myself quite a bit. I went and sat down and waited in the waiting room for a few minutes filling out the paper work. Then a nurse with tight blue nitrile gloves came out and called my name. She walked me back and got me into the exam room. She was a very pretty nurse and the gloves made it even better then fit her perfectly. She check my blood pressure and everything and said “your pressure is a little high but not bad, are you nervous she asked?” I said “yes I get very nervous in these places.” She replied with “of course that is completely normal.” she then placed her gloved hand on my wrist to check my pulse. I couldn’t help but ask her do you always wear gloves for checking vials and all that? She replied back with “we all wear gloves for doing everything here right down to offering them to our patients, we think it’s a great way to keep the spread of germs down.” Now As she was telling me all of this she was checking my vitals i felt as if i was growing down there and got a little more worried that she would get offended. She happened to look down and said “oh well it looks like everything seems to be working just fine don’t worry That seems to happen a lot to most guys here lol.” With a smile. I just nodded my head and said “yep I believe it so sorry about that.” She replied “oh no worries.” She wrote something’s down and told me the doctor would be in shortly. She then pulled off her gloves and put a new pair on and walked out of the exam room.

Moments later the doctor walked in. She was quite young and again attractive and i was like of course in my head. She asked me a few questions as she began to snapped on a pair of tight latex gloves to begin. The gloves fit her perfectly as well this time they were while latex gloves and you could see her nails right through them. She examined me like normal and said “everything really checks out so far so what’s the trouble to day.” When she asked me that i told her my hands were bothering me as i started to remove my gloves. Once i removed the nitrile gloves she took the and threw them away for me. She began examining my hands, while her gloved hands felt mine i could help but wonder what might actually be wrong. She asked about what was going on, so I told her about the discomfort I have been having. As she looked them over she said “I would like to run a quick scan on them to see what’s going on won’t hurt a bit just a scan.” I really had no choice but to do it if i wanted to know what was wrong so I agreed as I want it to go away. Now I’m sorry to ask but your going to need to show me your lower area as well. I haven’t gotten to meat with you yet since the other doctor who was here retired and I’m trying to get to know all of my patients. Anxiously i wondered what this had to do with my hand and was actually really worried about show my member to her and what would happen, but I agreed and layed on the bed with my bare member exposed. She felt around very thouroughly. As she did I notice I was getting hard and I apologize for it. She replied with “it’s completely normal no worries I’m Glad to see everything is working properly. As she examined my testicles she had to hold back my hard on and i had all i could do to not release in front of her Or on her gloves for that matter, as it would have been so embarrassing. After the exam I was able to go get the test done.

So I went to get the scan a few hours later and the results where going to take a few days. I met with my doctor again once more. She came in and said “here for the time being i will give you these.” As she pulled some gloves from the dispenser. She reached out with her own gloved hands and gave me A few pairs of gloves that were small and said here I want you to wear these the next few days i think they will help, i have an idea of what this is but we will wait for the test to confirm. here is a note Incase your questioned for any reasoning just think they will help you. So even with my glove fetish I reluctantly put the gloves on she gave me a few pairs and said if one rips replace it immediately and if you need more just stop in for some just until we know what this so so you don’t have to buy more yet for yourself.

Driving home was a little different I had great grip but i was afraid to show my hands out the windows or anything as i figure people would give me very weird looks. As I got home my wife asked If I had gotten an answer and why I was wearing latex gloves? I told her the doctor told me I have to wear them till they get the results back and showed her the note. She was amazed that she would tell me to do that but couldn’t argue with the note. She then said you must be in heaven with having to wear those now lol, obviously my wife knows about my glove fetish so she has to pick on me. I replied to her with well I guess you’ll find out at some point huh ;). She just giggled and got sheepish.

So a few days went by and as i had called into work to make sure i didn’t miss anything from the doctor Incase it was bad or not. When I went back to the doctor she said the results were in and then asked me if I had noticed a change while wearing the gloves. I actually had not thought about it but realized that the discomfort had gone away. SHe nodded her head and told me that was what she thought was going to happen. Turns out My hands had become quite senseative to air and that it was not the first time she has seen it butit’s quite rare. They haven’t figured out what causes it and the problem is right now since it’s so rare they don’t have enough cases to do a study to start the research on it sadly. So unfortunately I am permanently Perscribing you to wear gloves for now all the time. The new note I give you will be until further notice. It will help cover you for buying gloves all the time. You will have to keep a constant supply for yourself. Now if you take them off nothing bad will happen but the discomfort will return and you will want to put them back on. Should you want to cover them with more normal looking gloves that is fine also but your hands cannot touch the air anymore so you will have to keep some kind of rubber gloves on under them.

I was in shock I couldn’t believe it was a medical glove fetishist dream but at the same time It was kind of scary. I would have never though that I would end up having to wear the gloves I had a fetish for at all. I was actually worried about what was going to happen and how my life was going to change. What were others going to think. I immediately though of some friends who would think it was a joke and never let me live it down. I had to try and keep reminding my self that it was prescribed by the doctor and that no one could tell me i could wear them. I told the doctor to please makes sure you note as much detail as possible in the note. I actually got pretty sad about it, you would think I would be over joyed for getting to wear gloves but I was scared.

For the next few days as it was a weekend i didn’t go anywhere worried about what people would think when they saw me. When I finally had to go to work I begged my wife to get me some normal looking gloves I could wear out. She told me she would but if I have a doctors note then it shouldn’t matter But she was happy to help me of course. If she never saw my hands again as long as I wasn’t in discomfort anymore that would be all she would care about. “I didn’t pick you for your hand my dear lol.” She has always been great to me and I always tried to return the same love to her.

Going into the office the next day I wore the gloves she bought me. My coworkers didn’t say anything at first as I have worn gloves in the office before to keep my hands warm, but my old gloves had ripped on me and it actually worked out that she got me a new pair. I did show my manager the note and asked if it could be kept on the down low for a bit, and just to let Human Resources know in case but that’s all. that worked for a short time as I have to interact with people through the day. Then it happened someone I had to help ask me to remove my gloves as their computer was not dirty and they didn’t have A cold or anything and I said my hands were cold. They replied with “well you can work without them on my computer for a minute you shouldn’t have to wear them at work!” At this point I got nervous and shocked that someone would be so offended by me wearing gloves. Now others in the office started to look around at us as as they continued to get mad at my gloves. I simply decide to to take my little winter gloves off and show my nitrile gloves i had on. They said “really you have two pairs of gloves on what is your deal?” I got quite embarrassed and just handed them my note.

They got quite quiet and red in the face and said “I am so sorry I had no idea. I have just been seeing you wear gloves a lot a thought it was silly. I had no idea that you had that going on.” I yelled back at them and said ”it shouldn’t matter if I was or not what if i had another condition where my hands were always cold and had no note to give you! Thank god I have this note or you would have never stopped.” After I got quite the apology from the employee I fixed their problem and left.

Now that everyone knew what I had going on I decided to be brave and just have my nitrile gloves on. At this point everyone in the office knew what was going on and just learned to ignore it and we’re all as friendly as Normal. The feelings went away and my nerves subsided over time as I got use to wearing the gloves. The only people who didn’t really know yet we’re all of my friends as I didn’t mention it to them. We haven’t all hung out in a long time so they wouldn’t have had the chance.

Once the holidays made it around my good friend decided to have a party at his place for Christmas. At this point I thought everyone one had know and the embarrassment had subsided. It had completely slipped my mind about my friends not knowing and the note from the doctor had been put away for a while now. We got dropped off to our friends house for the night as we planned on staying there over night. Once we got there I realized I haven’t seen them in a while and haven’t told any of them about it. I decided I would just keep my winter gloves on as long as I could. I we went in and she kept holding my hand to comfort me as she knew what was going on.

We walked in and greeted him as we were the first to arrive. He was a very close friend so I had though about just telling him and his wife what was going on before anyone else shows up. We sat down and started to have a drink. He said to me “dude you cold or something?” i said “well no but I do have to tell you both something and you have to believe me it’s the honest truth!” “Okay well what’s up?” He replied. “I have to wear these right now because of what’s under neath them.” They replied “okay well what’s under them then?” “I am wearing rubber gloves under these.” (I had too tell them rubber gloves as they wouldn’t really know or car what kind they are.). ”Wait are you really? Naa you can’t be haha got no reason too.” “No seriously I do and I have too.“ “Can we see is that okay?“ His wife asked with a caring tone. I reluctantly took my winter gloves off an revealed my extra tight nitrile gloves to them. And of course I had to explain why. It sounded strange to them but they figured I would be wearing them if I didn’t have too. I was relieved that they accepted it as well as they did but then that’s why he was such a good friend. How ever I wasn’t ready for everyone else to see, but of course they all came in and saw us sitting. They said “sorry we didn’t mean to barge in but though it would be okay to just come in.” Sure enough I was just sitting ther with my nitrile gloves on and in a bit of shock and worry.

“So what’s going on everyone and why are you wearing rubber gloves dude haha?” I put my head down and just sat there as I couldn’t talk again for a second as the embarrassment took over. My close friend came over to me and putting his hands on my shoulders said “you gotta tell them now cause it’s out in the open bud.” As I looked up they said “okay so wHats the big news?” as I started to tell them i started to choke up and cry a bit in fear that they wouldn’t understand. As I tried to tell them my story they said they believed I had a good reason otherwise I wouldn’t be so upset. Not one of them had ever heard of it but said “hey if that’s the case it is what it is.” I said “your not going to stop hanging out with me?” In disbelieve. “Hey if you have to wear them then you have to it sounds like a solid story and you seem to be pretty serious about it. And my god no why would we stop hanging out with you over something like this that would be silly. We aren’t that mean lol!”

I just looked up and said “I was so worried about how y’all were going to take this. I don’t have a choice in it and it’s going to be permanent for quite a while. I don’t know when they will have a medicine for it at all or if they will. But till then I don’t have a choice in this without them it’s terrible uncomfortable and nothing else works.” My buddy reached his handout and said “here have a drink and forget about it it’s not big deal a little weird sure but hey you gotta do what you gotta do and we will get use to it dude no biggie could be much worse.”

As time went on It became a regular thing for me always having to wear gloves. I still had the note from my doctor which at this point she had turned into a medical card for me so that anytime I was question I could take the card out and let whoever had to look at it. I had decided to ask the doctor and if could change the prescription to gloves for me instead of just nitrile. I explained to her that I had land to maintain and a small ranch to maintain and I needed more durable gloves. She said “I can change it to rubber gloves of any kind but you can’t have gloves that expose you to air, they can be any kind of rubber.” I also asked “how Can i keep my hands dry during the day as gloves make them very sweaty sometimes.” SHe said “cover them with powder before putting gloves on and it will work but just baby powder as it will have not negative effect on them.”

Once that card was changed over to rubber gloves of any kind. I decided it was time to get some heavier duty gloves for Daily use to stop having to change out nitrile a few times a day though I did switch back and forth as the thicker gloves were hard to work in sometimes. I had gotten a few pairs of fetish’s latex and still kept buying disposable ones as well.

So now in the point of the story your probbably wondering how the sex was going for the young couple now that he has to wear gloves for everything! Well let me tell you the two of them grew a glove fetish together. She started to love the feeling his gloves hands so much that she started wearing them as well for more than just sex. Sometimes she would wear them out in public with him so he wasn’t alone. Sometime she would put them in her pocket and surprise him if they went out to eat. They would sit down at the table and she would pull out an nice pair of tight pink nitrile gloves and then wear them to eat. What he didn’t realize was that she had grown a glove fetish almost as Big as his. That fact that she would join him in wearing gloves in public made it easier for him as people would come up and ask they explained why they were wearing them. Most people understood but some didn’t believe them. He was use to that as people were just unkind sometimes.

When ever they had sex now they always wore gloves and even got into some surgical gear too to make it fun!! She would slowly pull them on a find the tightest ones she could fit into. Once they were on sometimes you couldn’t even see them, he loved it. The gloves became part of their fun in the bedroom just as they were important to him in his life now. He thouroughly enjoyed all the gloves sex and would get surprise and random gloved handjobs. Once in a while when it was nice out she would come up and ride the ATV to him while he was out ranching and surprise him. He would stop working and put his tools on his talegate of his truck. Should would pull off her pretty pink motor cross gloves and reveal either sexy pink nitrile or latex exam gloves and give him some relief, of course he would return the favor after he was done working anyway. After those he would just have to put his hat back on and go back to work.

By now his life with the gloves had gotten so much easier that he didn’t even think about it anymore. He had a routine set that he had mastered when he got home and settled in he would see what chores he had to do out On his land then he would come in and take a shower that was when the gloves would change he would wear nitrile gloves in the shower and change them out to other nitrile ones to keep clean. He could wash his hands after the shower but he had to get gloves right after as they would start to tingle after a few minutes.

His wife would join him in wearing gloves most of the time as they still made her very wet, so needless to say this whole thing with his hands actually increased his sex life ironically. So let’s dive in one more time to the sex life this time in some greater detail.

“Hey babe?” “Yes what whow!” “What ya doing?” “Ummm looking at you!” She stood there in Some very nice lingerie sexy as all get out with some pink nitrile gloves that were so tight you could see her nails almost coming through them, and a stethoscope around her neck. “I think we need to get into the bedroom cause You have been out all day and i need to check you out to make sure your healthy.” He jumped up and raced to the bed room with her. She said “I’ll be right with you just lay down and relax.” She left the bedroom into the closet. He was anxious to see what was next. She came out in a nice bra and painties With gloves tucked into her waist band for her to wear. She had knee high black boots a stethoscope and a surgical mask. She began to remove the pink nitrile gloves form earlier, Donne some Long surgical gloves in front of him slowly. The latex just covered her fingers so tightly and smoothly then she stretched the gloves up to her forearm and snapped it on. As it was making her nice and wet she was also quite hot and bother and the sweat from her gloves began to make them translucent and almost invisible.

At this point he was rock hard but then she said “you know what this might not be enough we could get quite messy today.” She then went over to a box of xs latex gloves and pulled the from the box. As she pulled them on the latex hugged her hand so tightly you could still see her nails through both gloves. As she snapped them into place she said “okay that should do it.” As she winked at him. She then proceeded to rub her gloves hands all over his naked body, checking everything out carefully. THe feeling for him was intense. As she touched him every where she checked every part of his body and thourghouly and slowly looked at everything. At this point he was rock hard and dripping with Precum. She then proceeded to apply a bit of lube to her gloves and started to examine his rectum. Her gloves hand slowly rubbing area and checking carefully. He didn’t have to wait long for a finger to go inside his ass at all. “Okay honey I’m now going to go in are you ready?” He didn’t even have time to answer nor could he. She slipped her gloves finger right in and said sorry for this but i have to be thorough and check everything. He enjoyed every minute of it. It took everything he could to not explode right then and there. She fingered inside until she felt the prostate and proceeded to examine that. Your not allowed to cum yet or else. He was throbbing he almost couldn’t handle it until she saw that she pulled out. Well I think everything seems to Be in order here. she slid off her latex gloves and threw them to the side. Then putting on another fresh pair still on top of the surgical gloves she said okay well now that we see your healthy it’s time to see how your react to an orgasm. Please take these and put them on. She handed him a pair of gloves to go on top of the ones he was already wearing and a mask and said this is for your protection now as it could get messy. As he put them on slowly for her he could see how wet she got from watching him. Her eyes fluttered and she said “Okay great now I will begin the test. She began to examin his member as she carefully did so it grew rock hard again and she said “okay good now it looks like we are ready to begin you must hold out on cumming until I do so myself.” She hoped on his member and began to ride him.

The smooth latex to both of them felt amazing and they were lost in the heat of the moment. She then began to move faster and faster and then she leaked right out all over him holding him tight and was trying to catch her breath as she orgasmed. “I told you this was going to get messy hehe! Now it’s your turn!” she said. As she got off of him she stood next to him in her high boots and gloves and mask and began to touch his member again rubbing it slowly she had him close to climax then stopped and said “you must beg for it.” He looked at her and said “make me.” She gave him a very seductive look then she let go of his member and walked away slowly. She came back with some straps and a ball gag and said “so you want me to make you beg I can arrange that!” She tied him to the bed and put the gag in his mouth then placed the mask back over the ball gag. His member was dripping even more now as she tortured him for almost an hour with her gloves barely touching him. She would just keep lightly rubbing his cock and balls and then would stop and giggle. By the time she was ready for him to come his member was purple and he was whimpering like crazy she said “now beg me to let you cum!” he mumbled with the gag in his mouth till she removed it then but kept his mask on, he begged her to finish. She said “see that wasn’t so hard to say was it hahahaha.” Then for the moment he had been waiting for she firmly grabbed his dick and stoked it nice and tightly with her skin tight gloves slowly until he exploded all over. It was the biggest load she had ever seen. Her eyes glowing with excitement as he bounced up and down from the orgasm. As she finished him off she then wiped him clean and said “looks like everything is in order here I will let you relax for a bit and recover hehe.” She untied the restraints still gloved and got dressed and kissed him and said see you when you get up.

Now recovered from his amazing session with her he proceeded to remove his sex covered gloves and revealed his first pair he had been wearing. As he walk out to the living room where she was sitting still gloves but now she had on a new fresh pink pair of gloves. She said are you going back out to keep working? I’m going to get dinner started.” “Yeah I have a few more fence pats to get done.” “Okay I’ll call you when the food is up!”

Hope everyone liked this it is my first story hope it’s not too bad and you enjoy reading it! Thank you. And yes some of this is a fantasy and I know it will probably never really happen but thought it would be fun to write again first time so go easy on me lol.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Just a little fantasy

I’m sorry if this isn’t that good but best I can do for now. Can’t write these a lot as no time.
countrylatexglover
VIP

To anyone who read this before I have made a few corrections to it let me know if it needs more! Thanks for reading!
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

It's a great story! Although I'm not really into medical gloves, I enjoyed the story a lot, especially when the protagonist gets used to wearing gloves all the time and his wife joins him.

However, if I may give you (admittedly unrequested) advice, please use proper punctuation for dialogue. It takes little additional effort, and it makes the story considerably easier to read. Also, pay attention to point of view. Halfway through the story you suddenly passed from first to third person, and that messed everything up for me. When you write "[...] wondering how the sex was going for the young couple", I didn't know if you were referring to the protagonist and his wife or to the friend at whose house they celebrated the winter party. Even if the reader can later find out what is meant, such mistakes completely interrupt the flow (and enjoyment) of the story.
countrylatexglover
VIP

JaneyE wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:51 am It's a great story! Although I'm not really into medical gloves, I enjoyed the story a lot, especially when the protagonist gets used to wearing gloves all the time and his wife joins him.

However, if I may give you (admittedly unrequested) advice, please use proper punctuation for dialogue. It takes little additional effort, and it makes the story considerably easier to read. Also, pay attention to point of view. Halfway through the story you suddenly passed from first to third person, and that messed everything up for me. When you write "[...] wondering how the sex was going for the young couple", I didn't know if you were referring to the protagonist and his wife or to the friend at whose house they celebrated the winter party. Even if the reader can later find out what is meant, such mistakes completely interrupt the flow (and enjoyment) of the story.
Thank you so much for your input. Yes if I didn’t make that clear I am looking for constructive criticism however my days are usually so mush it is hard for me to sit down and actually write one if these how ever i have wanted to for a while. Definitely appreciate your input and thank your for read. Sorry it was difficult to follow I’ll work on that if I ever get the chance to write another. Do hope you enjoyed some of it. Yes my fetish is mainly for medical gloves so that probably does appeal to everyone. And about switch yes I agree hard to read with that I will work on that next time.
countrylatexglover
VIP

JaneyE wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:51 am It's a great story! Although I'm not really into medical gloves, I enjoyed the story a lot, especially when the protagonist gets used to wearing gloves all the time and his wife joins him.

So I had some more time today and made more corrections. Hopefully it’s better to read I also tried to ad some better details to it.
countrylatexglover
VIP

To anyone who has read this story before now it was a little choppy at first due to it being my first one I have made some changes to it so if you feel like reading it again it might be better this time to read.

Return to “Glove Stories”