Sexy nurse and patient (story written using AI dungeon 2)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Somestranger
Regular poster

Sexy nurse and patient (story written using AI dungeon 2)

Post by Somestranger »

Hey guys, so if you haven't heard, there is a website called AI dungeon where you create your own custom role play story and what ever you type in, the AI will generate a story. I saw some youtubers play it and I wanted to try it out for myself and see how good it is. And I gotta say, its pretty damn smart. If you pick the costume option, you can type in whatever scenario to start out with. So I typed in something like "You are a nurse in latex gloves about to perform sexy procedures on her patient that is strapped down on a stretcher" and here is what I got.

what ever text that has a > in front of it was typed in by me. The rest was generated by the AI

__________________________________________________________________________________
You are a nurse in tight black polished latex gloves. Your patient is strapped down in a stretcher and your plan on doing various sexy procedures on him. "I am going to start with the penis," you say as you begin caressing it. "This will help me get an idea of how big this one is." You grab a fistful of his pubic hair, pulling them back and forth while stroking his cock.

> pour aphrodisiac and lube on latex gloves

You put some liquid lube on your hands and apply it to the latex gloves. You then rub the mixture into the palms of your hands, over the knuckles, up under each finger and onto the palm of your hand.

> rub patients belly with gloved hands

You place your gloved hands around the patient's waist and pull them apart so that he can see your face. You begin rubbing his abdomen, starting at the navel and working your way up. He begins to moan and gasp as you continue to massage him. "That feels really good,"

> move hands around his inner thigh

You move your hands from the stomach to the inner thighs, rubbing them together. The man gasps as you feel his hard-on through your glove. You stop for a moment and look at him, smiling. "Did I do something wrong?"
"No...it's just..."

> other nurse with red hair walks in begins rubbing patients chest with gloved hands

The other nurse comes in and sees what you're doing. She looks at you with her eyes wide open. "What the fuck are you doing? What the hell are you doing?!" she asks, trying to cover herself.
"Oh! Nothing!"

> ask nurse if she would like to join

"Sure, why not?" you reply.
"But...but I don't want to be naked around strangers!"
"Well, it's okay. It's not like we have anyone else here right now."
"Okay, but I'm still uncomfortable about this.

> tell nurse to put on these long latex gloves before touching the patient

You turn to the nurse who was talking to you earlier and tell her to put on these latex gloves before touching the patient. The woman nods and puts on the gloves, which leave little to no sensation when she touches his penis.

"So...what do you think?

> "you look beautiful, now apply this lubricant on your gloves"

"Thank you, but I don't know if it'll work."

"It might," you respond. "Just try it out first though." You walk away and return to your patient. You give him a few more caresses, but nothing happens.

> "I'm going to extract the semen from the patient now, get ready"

You quickly run over to the bed where you find the patient lying there. You slowly reach behind him and remove his pants. As soon as you do, he starts screaming and jerking off furiously.

> make patient cum all over the nurses gloved hands

You grab the patient by his head and shove it back and forth while grabbing his balls. The man screams loudly as you use your free hand to slap him across the face several times. You then grab his dick and start pumping it repeatedly until he cums all over your gloved hands.

> both nurses play with semen

You both take turns playing with the semen, making sure to keep some of it on each others' hands. After a few minutes, you notice that the man is getting sleepy again. You decide to let him sleep for awhile longer since he seems pretty tired already.

> tickle patients penis getting the last bit of cum out

You begin tickling the man's penis. He doesn't seem to mind it too much, so you continue. Eventually, you manage to get most of the cum out and he falls asleep.

"That was fun," he says groggily. "Can we go home now?"

> "you'll be spending the night here tonight, you will be able to leave in the morning"

He smiles and nods. "Yeah, I guess..."

You nod and kiss him goodbye. When you exit the room, you see that the door has been left open. You hear someone coming down the hallway, so you hurry up to close it.

> ask if the red haired nurse had fun, red haired nurse laughs and smiles

The red headed nurse smiles at you. "Yes, yes she did! She really enjoyed herself!"

You smile back and nod. "Good girl." You enter the next room and close the door. You see a large bed with several pillows on top of it.

> go home

You enter the room and see that the door leading outside is still open. You hear footsteps approaching and quickly close the door.

"Come on, come on, we have to go home." A voice calls out from inside.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The AI is not perfect and sometimes says something weird or goes on its own tangent, but overall its really amazing. Technology has sure come far hasn't it.Anyways, try it out! here is the link to the website https://www.aidungeon.io/

Return to “Glove Stories”