Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gd32
Occasional poster

Mabel - Household

Post by gd32 »

A story I’ve been writing lately loosely based on real events

Hope you guys like it

Mabel had recently moved out of her parents house to another city. She was just 20 and never lived by herself before but she had always wanted to be independent from her family and starting college in another city was the perfect opportunity. After the first week, she had finally settled in an old apartment downtown. Growing up kinda spoiled as an only daughter she never got used to do any real chores around her parents house, so as her routine settled she started to struggle with most household tasks. Mabel was extremely grossed out by most tasks so she got by always doing every dish right away and taking out the trash at every opportunity so it wouldn't get even worse for her. A few weeks had passed and as Mabel had made a few acquaintances college started to get more and more overwhelming, in the midst of going out and only going home to study, dishes started to pile up in the sink before she could notice.

A free weekend rolls around and she can barely stand by her sink, much less touch her mouldy sponge. She has an idea, she goes to the supermarket down the street in hopes to find latex gloves for her, but as she gets near the aisle, she only sees household rubber gloves. She thought those gloves were horrible and was embarrassed even with the thought of her putting them on. But she had no choice, she checked both sides of the corridor and quickly grabbed a pair of yellow rubber gloves. When she arrived home, she popped the plastic package and quickly felt the strong smell of rubber, as she was putting them over her shirt sleeves she was feeling ridiculous, but strangely protected. She grabbed the sponge with her gloved fingers and it felt different than regular latex gloves she had worn a couple of times before, the thicker rubber prevented her of feeling every gross texture. She felt weirdly protected, even in control.

After that day, gloves for the dishes had been sitting constantly near the sink. Every time she had to do a dirty pile of dishes she felt a growing unconscious satisfaction of being in control. After some time she started to let the dishes pile and get really gross so she could feel even more the need to wear gloves and protect her. Gloves for tying the trash bag were quickly adopted too, as the organic trash frequently got really gross by her standards, but she was hesitant in leaving the house as she still felt those gloves looked embarrassing in her.

Another lazy weekend rolls around and she had all week’s dishes and a chaotic kitchen to clean. She decides to start with some drawers she hadn’t really opened before. The apartment was old and a lot of people had rented it, so there was a ton of small stuff left behind in drawers and old storage closets, Mabel was browsing through a box with some cleaning supplies she had never payed attention before until she starts unfolding something she thought was a bag. She found a long waterproof rubberized apron, a deep green with white straps, she didn’t know exactly why but she became a bit anxious when she realized what it was, she found aprons absolutely hideous and the thought of putting one had never even been through her head, but something was drawing her, before she could notice she was tying her hair, slowly placing the apron over her neck and tying the back straps tightly around her back, she saw her chest covered by the thick green rubberized surface of the apron and could only think about putting her gloves, she slipped her skinny hands inside the relatively bulky medium rubber yellow gloves while she gazed at her reflection in the glass cupboard. She thought she looked absolutely horrendous, but she felt more in control than ever before. She cleaned the whole kitchen in apron and gloves with a deep satisfaction she never felt before, she had no idea if it was sexual or not, but she needed to stare at herself in the mirror. The shiny yellow rubber gloves with the deep green apron, both soaking wet, started arousing her in ways she never thought they could, she fingered herself with apron and gloves while she looked at the mirror and wondered why something so strange is making me so horny.

Even after the apron and gloves she wanted something more intense. Some weeks passed and she planned a house party for her new friends in college, booze, junk food, music and drugs. The party lasted for hours into the night and some people even stayed over. Morning, the house was an absolute chaos, the friends that stayed insisted in helping cleaning it up but Mabel knew exactly what to do, after everyone was gone, she left her apartment and went straight to the house supplies store. At the store she wanted to fully dress to clean her apartment, masks, gloves, overalls, caps, boots and everything she could think of.

She came back home, layed everything on the floor and started undressing. Naked, she began fitting her hair in a plastic cap while she stared at herself in the mirror, she opened the yellow plastic overalls and started dressing them, closing the zipper up in her neck. The rubber boots came next, they were exactly her size, and were a shiny white. With boots, overall and cap, she tied her trusty apron tight as always around her chest until her breasts were clearly defined, the blue vertical foldable respirator mask came next, she carefully placed the mask around her cheeks and the straps over the cap, just as she had seen in the youtube tutorials, she secured the noseclip so she could hear her own breathing and feel the air being filtered into her mouth and nose. She placed her goggles which was an old clear lenses swimming mask that pressed against her eyes creating a tight seal between her eyes and the vapours of the chemicals she would use to clean. Last were the gloves, she bought brand new long sleeved natural rubber gloves, they were thick and her little fingers just felt massive inside those gloves.

She was practically wearing a hazmat suit and her naked body was dripping with sweat, but she felt amazing. While she washed the puke in the bathroom she felt a deep pleasure breathing through her mask and scrubbing with her gloved hands, while encapsulated by the plastic overalls and stepping with her boots. At the kitchen she gladly gathered every can and bottle in a bag, once again she thanked her mask for not feeling any of the strong old beer smell. The dishes were done quickly, freely cleaning each grimy pan and reaching deep in the flooded sink with her long sleeved gloves whiled her apron received light splashes.

The house was cleaned in no time and Mabel was still suited up in protective gear. She decided to take pictures of herself in the mirror, while she slowly took off each piece. Naked with the respirator, goggles and cap she fingered herself, slowly building up while she felt her breathing through the mask and gently stroke her breasts. After soaking her sheets she falls asleep with her newfound fetish
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Mabel - Household

Post by JaneyE »

Well, that escalated very quickly! Aprons and other protective gear are not my cup of tea, but I can relate to Mabel's journey of discovery, and that made me enjoy the story. Nicely done!

If I may comment something regarding grammar and style, watch out for those verb tenses. When the lazy weekends roll, you (wrongly) write a few sentences in present tense for no reason.
gd32
Occasional poster

Post by gd32 »

JaneyE wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:07 am Well, that escalated very quickly! Aprons and other protective gear are not my cup of tea, but I can relate to Mabel's journey of discovery, and that made me enjoy the story. Nicely done!

If I may comment something regarding grammar and style, watch out for those verb tenses. When the lazy weekends roll, you (wrongly) write a few sentences in present tense for no reason.
Hey thanks, sorry for the mistakes, english is not my primary language, I tend get some stuff mixed up.
Talon5Karrde
Occasional poster

Post by Talon5Karrde »

Is there a Part 2 where she gets more latex clothing?

Maybe latex fashion gloves for the commute to school?

Return to “Glove Stories”