The Vampire at the Bar

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JT4004
Regular poster

The Vampire at the Bar

Post by JT4004 »

It was late Friday night. I had agreed to meet some of my friends at a nightclub to let off some steam from the long week. It didn’t surprise me that when I arrived none of my friends were there. Instead of wasting a trip and heading home, I decided I didn’t need them to have some fun and headed in. The club was dark with strobe lights going off everywhere so it was hard to see what people were wearing. After dancing alone in the back corner for a while I headed to the bar to buy a drink. As I lined up, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned to look and she stood there in her black cocktail dress, blonde hair down past her shoulders, and long black satin gloves, the sexiest gloves I had ever seen. They were long, past eager elbow but not quiet at shoulder. I thought it an unusual combo but as a glove lover I wouldn’t complain.

“I see you are here by yourself.”
“Yes, yes I am, my friends bailed on me.”
“I noticed you over there dancing by yourself.”
“I apologies for the poor moves.”
“It’s ok, it wasn’t the dance moves I was looking at anyway.” With this she smiled and offered to dance with me.

I agreed and I met her out on the floor. We danced together with her gloves occasional brushing up against my arm. After an hour we went and found a table to stand at to recoup some energy.

I thought to myself, I don’t know her name.

“So What is your name?” I asked.
“Samantha but you can call me Sam.”
“Well Sam is lovely to have met you tonight, I’m Pete.”

After the introductions we got to speaking about our lives.

After a while I excused myself to head to the bathroom.

“Wow,” I thought, “maybe this night wasn’t such a bad idea.”

After cleaning myself up I headed back through the door to the hallway. Standing outside the door waiting for me was Sam. “Let’s get out of her,” she said, “I don’t live far away, we could head back to mine for some fun.”

I agreed, so we left and headed back to Sams place. On the way back her gloves hands rest upon my leg.

When we arrived at Sams door, she kissed me on the lips, twisted the handle and gestures with her gloved hand to enter.

“Welcome to my home. It’s a bit old and rustic but I love it.”

The first thing I noticed was the old pictures on the walls. She explained that they were portrait of some of her family members and that she had inherited them.

We sat down on her couch and start to make out. Slowly, Sams hands slid down to my pants and she slowly undid them. She reached her gloved hand down and started to play. The stain felt so smooth and soft and it was an ecstasy I had never felt before. And this was only the start. Sam instructed me to stand up and remove my pants and whatever was underneath. I obliged and removed them. She could see how hard I already was. “Do you like the feel of my gloves?” She asked. “Yes I do, I’ve always had a thing for gloves.” I replied.
“Well then lucky for you so do I,” she replied with a dirty smirk on her face.
“Would you like me to put some gloves on for your enjoyment,” I asked.
“No, tonight is all about you.”

She smiled as she said this and reached out to grab my erect cock and slowly started to stroke it. Her other hand slid up and into my mouth as I was instructed to suck and lick everyone of her gloves fingers.

Slowly she started to speed up as she shoved her fingers deeper.

Almost gagging, she stopped and slid the wet glove down my body towards her other glove. She then opened wide and without hesitation thrust my cock into her mouth, leaving lipstick marks around the outside. One hand caressed my balls while the other one rubbed my leg. This was euphoric. She sucked harder and faster, until I felt a sharp pain like she had just bit me. “Ouch, what happened there,” I asked. “Sorry got a bit carried away trying to get a taste for you.” She pulled her mouth away, a bit of precum dripping from her lip. She slowly and seductively licked it away.

“How about we take this to the bedroom,” she said. “I have a surprise to die for in there. You go ahead and I will be in in a few minutes.”

So I headed to the bedroom and lay on her bad. It was a bit dark but I could still see. After a few minutes she hadn’t returned so to keep myself in the mood I started to masturbate a bit. I had found a photo of her wearing the same gloves in a seductive position. Then I heard a knock on the door. “Who is it,” I asked knowing full well who it was. Without answering Sam opened the door and stood at the foot of the bed. She was still wearing her dress and the satin gloves but was now wearing an apron and yellow rubber gloves over top. Both were stained but that is what is to be expected from kitchen items.

Bemused i asked “why are you wearing an apron and rubber gloves over top.”
“It would be such a shame to ruin such a cute outfit,” she replied.
“Why not just take it off then?”
“It makes me feel powerful and sexy, plus I like how my body feels in them.
Not wanting to waste anymore time I agreed. Sam started to crawl up the bed towards me, her gloves running over my cock before stopping in my chest. Her lips continued up to my neck. Slowly she started kissing my neck. One gloved hand reached down and started to stroke me again. She stopped kissing me for a second and sniffed. “You smell good, almost delicious,” this though was not said in a sexy way. This was said with some darkness behind it. Her eyes had changed from a sexy state to an almost evil, blank stare, her whole aura changing so quickly. Was it the change of outfit or something else. She then lent back in and started kissing again, but harder. Her strokes had become harder too.

Just as I was about to climax, she stopped. “Why have you stopped,” I asked. There was no reply but her face, now sinister stared blankly at me, her gloves now rubbing up and down her body, rubbing together. “I think I should go,” I said nervously.
“Why go, we were just getting started. I have a wanting for you. My body needs you. It aches for you.”

She started to lean in again but this time there was no stroking, no kissing. She leant in and whispered “my body needs you, but why for one night, when it can be eternity.” She started licking my neck and at this point I realised what was happening, what she was. She was not human, she was vampire and I was to become her victim. The rubber gloves and apron were not stained from the kitchen but by the blood of others. “Blood is so hard to remove from clothing, so that’s why I cover up” she said when I noticed. “Sacrifice yourself to me and I will give you eternal life as my slave and I will be your vampire queen”. Struggling to escape, her grip was getting tighter.

Her gloved hands caressed one side of my neck as she lifted her head, now exposing her fangs. Without any option I offered myself to her. Sam pierced my neck with her sharp fangs blood dripping everywhere. I blacked out.

When I came too I had a sharp urge for blood. What had happened to me. Was I know a vampire too.

I looked around and saw Sam sitting on the edge of the bed, blood covering her face, licking the blood that had splattered all over her gloves.
Noticing that I had awoken Sam said “you can’t let good blood go to waste, particularly when it is all over your gloves. Such a sexy feeling and taste to suck in blood and gloves at the same time. Would you like a taste.” She offered me her gloved hand, still covered in blood. I drank and sucked feeling myself getting hard again. “Ahhh good slave boy. Now that I have quenched my thirst I can now finish you off.” She went to remove the rubber gloves but I stopped her. “Finish me with those gloves on.”

She started to stroke again with one hand while sucking the blood of the other. Noticing the blood on my cock she went in for a suck.

On she went sucking and stroking with her gloves. I was edging closer. She stroked hard until I finally came on her gloves.

“Good slave boy, now lick these clean.”

“Yes mistress.”
The smell and taste was amazing. The blood, the cum combining to make an acquire taste.

“Do you mind mistress,” I asked gesturing towards her rubber gloves.

“Go ahead, I am done with them.”

She pulled both rubber gloves off and handed them to me. I put both gloves on and started to lick them clean again, playing with myself while I did.

“The stains on the gloves were from previous victims weren’t they?”
“Yes but they weren’t so lucky. You are the first to live. The first to rise, the first to serve me.”

“Now take those gloves off and head home. I will call you when you are needed.”

Return to “Glove Stories”