Self-isolation examination

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

Self-isolation examination

Post by smark100 »

This is a fantasy I wrote about a self-isolation adventure. It is based loosely on a real-life experience I had (and should this continue I might well write about the real-life experience but I'll post that one under "Members Only" to avoid search engines finding it).

Enjoy

During self-isolation my wife and I have spent a great deal of time together, including watching the news. Each day we see images of medical personnel dressed in hazmat suits and such to protect themselves from the virus. Knowing I have a rubber glove fetish, my wife asked if seeing all these nice nurses in rubber gloves and masks turned me on.
"Yes and No" I explained as it is hard to get excited about the situation yet seeing some of the attire they were wearing was quite a turn-on. "Like those plastic suits" I pointed to the screen which showed an Asian nurse in what appeared to be a full-body PVC suit with tight gloves on her slender hands. "Shiny and transparent, I really like that on a woman" I explained.
My wife pointed to a different nurse on the screen wearing a white suit
"No not those white tyvek ones, the ones out of thin transparent plastic" I explained "I like to see the female form underneath like when shiny plastic pulls tight across a woman's breasts"

"We've been in isolation for weeks, perhaps we should have sex" she said. We were both bored, and looking for a diversion - this was the best offer I'd had yet for entertainment.
"Go to the bedroom and I will get dressed" she said.

I went to the bedroom giving her time to get undressed. She seemed to take forever. I heard the unmistakable snap of rubber - she was clearly gloving-up for me! I love it when she does that ... comes to bed wearing nothing but tight rubber exam gloves ... I get so excited when she touches me with gloved hands!

She finally entered the bedroom - I was dying with anticipation by this point.

"I am here from the health ministry to check you for illness" she said in a very muffled voice
My jaw dropped as I watched her walk in the room. I immediately heard the swish of plastic. She walked in wearing a two-piece transparent blue rainsuit (you know, those thin cheap disposable ones consisting of plastic rain pants with an elastic waist and a rain jacket that pulls over the head), and wearing nothing underneath! Through the thin plastic I could see her tits and pussy and got an instant erection. Her hair draped down her back under the plastic hood of the coat which was pulled over her head. On her face she wore a full face respirator mask (which we keep when using those nasty wood stripping chemicals when refinishing furniture), the straps of which were pulled over the outside of her plastic hood. That explained the muffled voice. Her hands were covered in long purple rubber gloves (high-risk exam gloves, I think) into which the plastic arms of the rain jacket were tucked to make her top half totally waterproof. The gloves went about half-way up her forearms.

In one hand she clutched an opened box of thin exam gloves, and in the other a tube of KY lubricating jelly which she placed on a table.
"With medical supplies scarce all I could find to protect myself while examining your body is this plastic rain suit. It is awfully hot wearing it all day though so I had to remove my clothing to stay cool, I hope you don't mind" she said as she turned sideways so I could admire her ass which was also covered in skintight plastic pulled tight across it. "The plastic will protect not only myself but you as well"
I was rather speechless
Next she pulled a pair of thin blue exam gloves from the box (the box said "2 mil", I notice those kinds of things) and pulled them on over the long gloves
"I'm double gloving so I'm not taking chances becoming ill from your bodily fluids" she said as she pulled the second pair of gloves on, which was a bit of a chore since the rubber of the new gloves didn't slide easily on the rubber of the gloves she was already wearing. She tugged them on until they were tight then ran the fingers of her opposite hand from tip to cuff to expel trapped air.
"There, I am completely waterproofed" she said "I am going to examine you for infection. This will be a very thorough and intimate exam and I am required to examine every part of your body including your body cavities for signs of infection. During such examinations I will certainly come into contact with your bodily fluid so I must be completely protected. In addition, some patients become sexually excited during an examination and produce emissions of bodily fluids so my rubber gloves and my plastic suit will keep me clean and safe, if you are infected".

"Let's cover the bed with plastic to keep it clean during your examination" she instructed in a voice muffled by the rubber face mask she was wearing "but before you touch anything, put on rubber gloves since I do not want YOU spreading disease". She pulled two gloves from the box and held the cuffs open to help me put them on. Standing in front of me, I could hear her breathing through the mask.
She unfolded a plastic drop sheet and we spread it over the bed.

"OK, stand up and let me examine you" she said. I stood in the room, completely nude except for the thin rubber gloves on my hands and with a partial erection, ready for her gloved touch. She started by placing her gloved hands on my head and feeling down to my neck where she rubbed behind and below my jaw. "Your glands do not feel inflamed" she reported as she pressed on my neck gently. Double-gloved she instructed me to open my mouth and inserted two fingers inside. I smelled and tasted the rubber of her gloves as she pressed a finger under my tongue and moved them in and out of my mouth as if to fuck my mouth with her fingers for at least a half-minute then pulled her fingers out, her glove now wet with my saliva. I hoped for the same treatment with my other body cavities.
I found it quite erotic, having rubber gloves inside my body like that.
"Arms out please" she asked as she felt the glands under my armpits with her gloved hands. She moved around to stand behind me and wrapped her arms around me to feel my torso - I could feel the heat of her body through the thin plastic between us as her arms touched my sides then her body touched mine as she moved closer. In particular, I felt her soft breasts on my back through the thin plastic of the suit. She felt around my chest "Checking your glands" she explained then pinched my nipples with her gloved fingers.
"OK, lay down on your back" she instructed and I laid on the cool plastic sheet which crinkled under me.

She began to feel my torso with gloved hands, pressing gently on my stomach and organs. She ran her hands down my legs and back again but strategically avoided my awakening cock. Her gloved hands probed in and around my balls and upper thighs as if she was checking me for a hernia but her hands avoided my cock.

She then placed her double-gloved hand on my forehead
"How do you feel" she asked, clearly unable to sense temperature through two layers of rubber on her hands
"Excellent" I replied, as I truly did feel pretty good

"Let me check your temperature properly" she said "lie flat on your stomach" she ordered
"Huh ?" I replied
"We are short on thermometers so I am going to insert a gloved finger into your rectum to see how hot you are" she explained
I obediently turned over and heard the tube of jelly open.
"I'm going to lubricate your ass with my gloved finger first" she said as I felt her left hand spread my cheeks and her greasy finger encircling my exposed asshole pushing lube inside it. I grunted as she pushed her finger deep inside me. She began to fuck my ass with her gloved finger, pushing it in deeply and pulling it out.
"You feel normal but I should check your prostate for swelling" she said as my massive erection grew at all the attention. With her left hand she grasped my cock and stroked it gently and noted it was dripping. She continued finger-fucking my ass with her gloved finger: "I need to express your prostate fluid by manually stimulating you". "Good thing we have a plastic sheet under you" she iterated as she scooped a drop of my pre-cum off the plastic with the finger of her left hand and examined it by rubbing the whitish liquid between her gloved index finger and thumb.

"On your back" she ordered as she pulled her finger from my greasy ass "I need to check your testicles for swelling after I get some clean rubber gloves". She smacked me playfully on a bum cheek then stripped off the dirty exam gloves used to probe my asshole inside-out and donned another clean pair from the box.
Once again double-gloved, she knelt on top of me over my chest with her head facing my knees, her plastic-covered ass less that a foot from my face. I could see that she had been getting wet as the plastic pulled tight across her pussy and stuck to it. She was also hot, I mean physically hot (although also 'hot' as in sex machine), since the plastic was fogged in many spots - this also caused the plastic to stick to her bare flesh like a second skin which I found particularly exciting.
She applied lubricant to her gloved hand and massaged it into my ball sack "to help my gloved hands slide" she said. She gently moved my cock with one hand as she massaged my balls with the other and inspected each testicle carefully, rolling them. She also rubbed the area between my balls and anus to check for swelling, pressing on it with her gloved hands.
Taking my cock in her hand, she traced around the head with a gloved finger.
As she did this I began groping at her, rubbing her ass through the thin plastic with my gloved hands. I rubbed her wet pussy, pushing some of the plastic inside her pussy to form a shallow cavity within her (think of a deep camel-toe here with plastic covering the protruding lips of her pussy). As I rubbed her pussy with one hand, I groped her tits through the suit with the other.
She started to breathe heavily through the mask as I finger-fucked her pussy
"I am working long shifts and haven't had sexual release in some time ... would you be so kind as to lick my pussy through the suit?" she asked "the waterproof plastic will keep you protected if I should orgasm" she added
I didn't have time to answer as she moved her ass back towards my face until her crotch was right over my mouth.
I pushed my tongue inside the plastic cavity in her vagina moving it to and fro as I rubbed her clit with a gloved thumb through the suit. I think she came as I heard a loud moan through the rubber mask and felt her muscles tighten around my tongue. A great deal of wetness formed on the other side of the plastic, some wicking up into her pubic hair causing it to mat down and the plastic to stick to it, too. I continued penetrating her pussy with my tongue and licking her clit through the plastic until she had a second orgasm. The plastic inside her was now covered in milky white girl-cum making it very slippery.
She had a few more orgasms like this then swung her leg over me to get up.
"I need you inspect your penis properly now before masturbating you to orgasm" she exclaimed.

She got back onto me, facing me this time, and knelt on my hips with my erect cock just inches in front of her crotch. She applied more lube to her glove and grasped my cock to cover it thoroughly. She inspected it thoroughly again as she lubricated it then sat on top of my hips and moved forward to rub the underside of my cock, laying flat on my lower abdomen, against her wet pussy through the thin plastic of the suit. She put her hands on my chest to support herself as she leaned forward. My cock was engulfed in her pussy lips which slid easily over it.
"Do you like the feeling of my wet pussy through my plastic suit ?" she asked, rather rhetorically "I really want to fuck you good before I get a semen sample"

As she rocked back and forth, the plastic covering her wet pussy slid on my cock. She reached down with a gloved hand to straighten my hard cock and push it inside the plastic-lined cavity inside her - it slid inside her very easily for a few inches and as I pushed harder it took more of the plastic with it pulling the rest of the plastic tight around her crotch and ass.
With my gloved hands I rubbed her tits through the transparent plastic jacket, and reached around to rub her ass as she rocked to and fro - the plastic now pulled tight between her bum cheeks against her anus like a thong. I arched my hips upward and my fucked her pussy through the plastic "condom" formed inside her with great speed.

We fucked like that for ten minutes, me thrusting my hips upwards pushing my cock into the lubricated plastic cavity inside her pussy as my gloved hands fondled her ass through the plastic covering. I rubbed her wrinkled brown hole with a gloved finger as well but couldn't penetrate it through the suit.

"I need that sample of your cum now" she said as she raised herself up off me. My cock, covered in lube, lay flat on my chest. She turned around and sat between my spread legs, crossing her own legs. The plastic which pulled across her pussy was covered in a mixture of lube and pre-cum and I could her pussy was wet with a white creamy liquid on the other side of the suit - she had clearly come and it was an incredibly erotic sight! "I shall try to bring you to orgasm with my gloved hands" she said as she stroked my slippery cock in her gloved hands for a minute. "I think you might need prostate stimulation" she added as she scooped some lube from the front of her plastic suit (it was exciting to see her push her gloved finger into the plastic inside herself) and pushed her greasy finger back inside my ass which was already slick from her earlier probing. In her other gloved hand she grabbed my cock and stroked me fast and hard. I stared at her beautiful tits which bounced under the thin plastic of her jacket, now wet with perspiration. I came, hard. The first shot of white cum spurted onto the rubber mask on her face and dripped down the clear visor, she then aimed my pulsating cock towards her chest and the second shot spurted onto her plastic-covered tits. Several more spurts didn't shoot far but made large globs ran down her tight rubber gloves.
"I am glad I have this plastic suit and rubber gloves to protect myself" she said "your bodily fluids are everywhere".

She slowly stroked my cock until my hard-on subsided then stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean herself. Stripping them off inside-out, she tossed the thin outer gloves away but kept the purple ones on her hands. After running some water in the sink and using a wet cloth to wipe the plastic clean she carefully removed the mask and finally the suit, turning it inside-out. She wiped the inside of the plastic pants (especially the area around her crotch which was dripping) then hung the suit on a hanger.

I was watching from the doorway as she hung the thin plastic suit up and finally pulled her purple gloves off inside-out, the inside wet with perspiration from her hands. "Aren't you going to throw the suit and gloves out ?" I asked.
"Haven't you heard" she replied "medical supplies are scarce so I might need to wear these again. We all need to do our part".
"... and you might well need to examine me next time and certainly need an isolation suit" she added.

I couldn't wait!
Hunter32

Re: Self-isolation examination

Post by Hunter32 »

Incredible. Please post the other experience/story. If anyone is into stuff just like this and wants to chat, please message me
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

Hunter32 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:41 pm Incredible. Please post the other experience/story.
That one is a true story. Stuck at home, I'm sure I'll get a chance in the next few weeks to write about that one.
med_glove_love
Regular poster

Post by med_glove_love »

That was a great story! It was incredibly hot from beginning to end
miniha
Regular poster

Post by miniha »

Incredible story, I loved it from start to finish

Return to “Glove Stories”