My first time...

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Someguy
VIP

My first time...

Post by Someguy »

A story from the old board by Amyj. I thought I'd share it here:

"It was when I started my first year of university. I had just left home and started the student life. I was at one of my new girlfriends flats, we were all having a big freshers welcome. There were no guys around, just girls from our class. One girl in particular caught my eye, maybe cos I was getting a bit drunk. Her name was Elle, she was 18 years old, tall, blonde and thin, with big busty boobs, incidentally this was her flat. She pointed her long index finger at me and beckoned me to come over, so I did. She whispered in my ear that she thought I looked hot. This was enough for us to start making out. The feel of her tongue in mouth was indescribable, we were both squeezing each others boobs and caressing each others thighs. She stopped and told me to stay behind after the party to have some real fun, I agreed.

After a couple of hours everyone cleared out, except myself and Elle. She told me to wait for her whilst she changed into something more comfortable. She disappeared into her bedroom, and came out after what felt like an eternity. But she was not now wearing a mini skirt, blouse and heels. She was wearing a leather bra and thong, knee high leather boots, and the best thing were her elbow length leather gloves. I asked her "What's with the gloves?" she replied "You'll soon find out!". She approached me slowly and began to strip off my clothes, I kept getting feathered touches from her gloved hands, the feel sent electric shocks up my spine. Soon she had me down to just my panties. Then she began to gently caress my body with her gloved hands, the feeling was simply indescribable. We began to kiss with our tongues wrestling in our mouths. We were both becoming very hot, she then began to massage my boobs with her leather gloved hands. I paused to catch breath and said "I see what you mean about the gloves". Elle was now stripped down to just her panties, gloves and boots. I then asked her "Do you have any gloves for me to pleasure you with?". She replied "What do you think, baby?" and led me off to her bedroom her gloved hand holding mine.

I entered her room and she led me to a chest of drawers. She opened the top draw, which revealed about a dozen other gloves. She said "Take your pick". I picked out a pair of black wrist length leather gloves, she said that was a good pair to start with. Next Elle asked what my boot size was, I said that it was size 4. "Perfect" she replied and got me out a pair of knee high leather boots nearly identical to the ones she had on. I took off my stilettos and slipped on the first boot, I felt chills up my spine. "Feel sexy yet?" asked Elle. I replied "Not yet" and slipped on the second boot. Next came the gloves. I picked one up and rubbed it over my breasts and then over Elle's. She said "Put it on and you will feel even better". Elle helped me slip on the first glove. The unlined leather glove felt so nice against my skin, it fit tightly almost like a second skin. I paused and looked at my hands, one covered with the most sexy material i had ever felt and one without. I flexed my gloved fingers and tightened the glove with my ungloved hand. I then asked Elle to hand me the other glove, she did. I slipped that one on with Elle and said to her "WOW, I've never felt so hot and sexy", she simply smiled. We held each others gloved hands and began to caress each others bodies. We began to kiss passionately her gloved hands rubbing my breasts and my hands caressing her thighs. We lay on Elle's bed for about half an hour before Elle asked "Ready for some real gloves now?". To that I replied "Yes!!".

We went back over to the glove draw, this time I picked out a pair of unlined elbow length black leather gloves, and Elle changed her gloves to unlined elbow length red leather gloves. We both took off each others gloves one by one. Then we both slipped on our new gloves. The feeling of the leather reaching up to my elbows was simply sublime. I took a bit time tightening them to my fingers, and getting rid of creases. Elle and I looked at each other both gloved and sort of leaped like animals towards one and other. We began to passionately kiss each other again, and feel each other all over. We were both moaning with pleasure as our gloved hands caressed our breasts. I began to move my lips down her body towards her breasts. I sucked her nipple whilst she moaned with delight. Then it was my turn and what a feeling!! The combined pleasure of her tongue, lips and gloves on my breasts was just amazing. I had never felt anything like it when I used to go out with boys in school and college.

It was now very late, however Elle told me to stay over, I accepted. I moved away from the bed back to the draw to put the gloves away, but Elle just said to come back to bed and sleep with her, with the gloves still on. We both took off our boots and Elle lent me some nightwear. Luckily we were about the same size. We went back to bed and kissed goodnight.

The next morning Elle and I woke up at the same time. Elle told me that at her place no girl should be without gloves so we did everything that morning in gloves. I changed to the original wrist length gloves I wore and Elle wore a similar pair. We ate breakfast together, feeding each other with gloves on. Later on we got dressed, and Elle insisted we go shopping to get me some gloves for myself. I said to her that I couldn't really afford them, but she told me that she came from a rich family and money wasn't an issue for her. We both went out in the afternoon, each wearing a pair of Elle's gloves. We got to Selfridges in London and found some very sexy gloves. She bought me 3 pairs of gloves that day, wrist length, mid forearm and elbow length gloves. After that we kissed goodbye and I made my way home to be alone with my gloves for the first time.

That was when I realised I loved gloves, it was about 5 years ago now. Elle and I are still seeing each other and I now have about 60-70 pairs of gloves and Elle has about 80+. Since my first time wearing gloves I have taken Elle's advice and I do almost everything wearing leather gloves.

Anyway thats how I found out about my love for gloves."

I wish I kept in contact with her, she had some great glove stories.
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: My first time...

Post by JaneyE »

O, I loved this one! Thank you!
dio
Occasional poster

Post by dio »

If her stories are of a similar vein, then I'm pretty jealous you got to hear them all!
Someguy
VIP

Post by Someguy »

I'll try to find more and post them here.
Dovbear
Newcomer

Post by Dovbear »

So sexy! You should try to find her again! Social Media can be a powerful and provocative tool!

Return to “Glove Stories”