Cleaning lady fantasy

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bugboy03
Newcomer

Cleaning lady fantasy

Post by Bugboy03 »

I arrive home early to find my cleaning lady in the kitchen scrubbing the oven with a sponge, I look over to see her pink household rubber gloves with zebra print cuffs, I walked into another room only to have a rag forced over my mouth full of chloroform. I go unconscious and awaken with my arms tied to the arms of a chair in my garage. My cleaning lady walks in and sets her bucket down infront of me and pulled the pink rubber gloves off the side of the bucket and immediately slipped them on and then she spoke "oh how I just love the feeling of rubber gloves" she would pull my pants off as I struggle unable to get free, she would then slowly remove my underwear revealing my erect cock. "Ah I love when there rock hard" she would stroke my cock with one hand and put her other gloved hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming as she jerks me off. I continued to struggle but no use, the cleaning lady took sick pleasure out of this, watching me struggle as she sped up her stroking motion. After I would cum she would wipe the cum from my cock with a rag and then she would remove my shoes and grip my ankle and tickle my feet with her gloved hands and eventually she would lift up my shirt and tickle my arm pits as I am unable to do anything about it. She would continue until my wife returned home where she quickly untied me and left without a trace.

Return to “Glove Stories”