Emma's bedroom (PARTS 1,2)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Im Red
Occasional poster

Emma's bedroom (PARTS 1,2)

Post by Im Red »

This summer is very hot and dry, and I’m getting bored lied on my sofa.
Suddenly a new SMS arrives on my phone. It’s from Emma, my best friend.
-Come to my place-
I’m very surprised and I gladly accept, so I take my bike and leave my house.
Emma is a very beautiful girl with a gorgeous body, she’s got two deep green eyes with long lashes and she’s got long, shiny black hair in two braids.
So I arrive at her place and she takes me to the kitchen.
-Would you like an iced tea?- She asks.
-Yes, thank you, I need something fresh.-

-This tea is tasty, where did you buy it?-
-Do you like my poisoned tea?- She answers me.
-Poisoned, what?-
I see that she is laughing, my head starts to spin and then I fall fainted.
After a while I wake up. I’m in her bedroom, she is standing in front of me and she is smiling.
-Wait, what happened? Why am I naked and why you tied me on your bed!?- I shout.
-Shhh, don’t shout, I narcotized you because I had to tie you and take your clothes off and now I wanna have fun with you.- She answers mysteriously.
I try to free myself but the scotch is too tight, I can’t escape.
-Now hold still I’m going to get some protection necessary to have fun.-
She leaves the room and comes back after a minute with a nurse gown, a surgical mask and a box of gloves.
She puts on the gown and the mask and then she takes a pair of glove out of the box (a green latex pair).
-Let’s have fun together!- Says her enthusiastic.
I’m embarrassed and cowed, but I don’t know if something good is going to happen or not.
She holds my cock with her gloved hands and starts giving me a HJ.
I moan of pleasure, but a moment before I cum she tie my testicles and my cock with a rubber band, preventing me from cumming.
I shout for the pain (but also for the pleasure) and I pray her to free me, but she doesn’t remove the elastic.
I feel a terrible pain, but this is one of the most beautiful moments of my whole life.
The minutes go by, and the elastic is always tying me while Emma is caressing my testicles and I’m almost crying.
After more than 5 minutes she suddenly cut the elastic and my cock blow up, and a sea of cum ends up on her gloves and on the bed.
The explosion is huge, and as well as her gloves, also the gown and my belly are dirty and stained.
She discards her spoiled gloves and takes another pair from the same box.
Done this, she turns my body and she inserts her gloved fingers in my anus and begins massaging me.
I keep moaning and I pray her to continue the massage.
After an infinite time she stops and says -For today it’s enough, now I clean this mess.-
She throws away the pair of gloves, the gown and the surgical mask and from the kitchen she takes a pair of yellow household gloves and a sponge.
So my friend Emma wets the sponge and clean my belly and the room from dirt while wearing the yellow pair and gently cuddling me.
Once finished, she throws away all the dirty instruments that she used, she removes the pair of household gloves and (after she untied me) kiss my cheek whispering -see you next week, I hope you enjoyed this afternoon together.-
While I return home I’m just in seventh heaven...

Thanks for reading, leave a comment or text me
Im Red (Italy) 17/06/2021
Last edited by Im Red on Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miniha
Regular poster

Re: Emma's bedroom

Post by miniha »

Absolutely fantastic story
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Im Red wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:50 am This summer is very hot and dry.........

...........she removes the pair of household gloves and (after she untied me) kiss my cheek whispering -see you next week, I hope you enjoyed this afternoon together.-

Great story, but I wish she had tried squeezing one more load out of him wearing the household rubber gloves. :'(

I live in hope there will be another chapter with a bit more household rubber gloved action. :up:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Im Red
Occasional poster

Post by Im Red »

tronn206 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:32 pm
Im Red wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:50 am This summer is very hot and dry.........

...........she removes the pair of household gloves and (after she untied me) kiss my cheek whispering -see you next week, I hope you enjoyed this afternoon together.-

Great story, but I wish she had tried squeezing one more load out of him wearing the household rubber gloves. :'(

I live in hope there will be another chapter with a bit more household rubber gloved action. :up:
Thank you all for the support, I hadn't planned a second part until now, but I will be happy to write it.
It will be ready in a few days :-)
Im Red
Occasional poster

Post by Im Red »

After a few days my phone rings again.
It’s always Emma, who invites me at her place.
I’ m so happy so I immediately leave for her house full of hope.
When I arrive I ring the bell and she opens the door. She is very gorgeous, as usual.
She takes me to the bedroom and says -I need to tie you as the last time to avoid unpleasant surprises, I hope you understand me.-
-Of course, you can do what you want with me, I’m completely yours.- I say.
-Very good, so let’s have fun!-
She ties me with some black tape and then she gets undressed in her bra and culottes, so she runs in the kitchen and comes back with a pair of yellow household gloves that she puts on making snapping their edge in a very sexy way.
First of all she gives me a HJ, squeezing my testicles very tight and the cum ends on her tight gloves, wetting them.
She pulls up and down my cock until I have not a drop left using her dirty gloves and some lube.
When she finishes she turns to put away the lube bottle and to joke I touch her ass, but her reaction is unbelievable.
-Bad boy!- she screams wildly -You must be punished for your bad behavior.- She screams laughing.
In less than a second she turns me on my back and starts spanking me.
I am surprised and speechless, but I enjoy the moment.
She keeps spanking me with her wet gloved hand for minutes, and at the end my butt is red and hurts.
-Oh- she gently says -your butt is red, but don’t worry, nurse Emma will treats you.-
She takes a bottle of disinfectant and some tissues and treats my sore butt, touching it gently.
-I need to go to the bathroom- I say after some minutes, after she finished the treatment.
-But you are tied.- She replies.
-Yes I know so could you untie me?-
-No, it’s not necessary.-
-Why?- I ask.
-Because I’m here.- She says rolling up her gloves.
She grabs my cock and pulls it up and down.
I’m blowing up, and when I see her hands around my cock I can’t resist and I pee on her yellow gloved hands.
This feeling is pleasant and relaxing, so I continue while looking at her smiling face.
Once finished she cleans the bed with a towel and removes her (very) dirty gloves.
-You passed the exam- she says coquettish -now you can do what you want.-
She unties me, throws away the bra and culottes and she reaches me under the blanket.
Now I can touch her ass with no problem and indeed we do many other things together, under the blanket.
miniha
Regular poster

Re: Emma's bedroom (PARTS 1,2)

Post by miniha »

<3 I wish she is not done with you
rubberglove69
Occasional poster

Re: Emma's bedroom (PARTS 1,2)

Post by rubberglove69 »

Please do more ;D
I had a lot of fun reading this and wish this could happen to me irl, minus the squeezing the testicles.
Stroking the cock feels amazing with rubber gloves and being tied up makes it even better. 10/10

Return to “Glove Stories”