Just a maid...?

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Im Red
Occasional poster

Just a maid...?

Post by Im Red »

Since I hired the new maid my house is shining.
She has been working here for 3 weeks and I noticed that despite she is very young, she is expert and know how to clean and take care of my house when I am at work, because I live alone in a big house (only she lives with me).
She is a very gorgeous girl. Her name is Rebeca and she has the typical South American tanned olive skin, long black hair and a soft smiling face.
She cleans my house, takes out the garbage, prepares food or jobs like these and when she does these housework she always wears gloves, in white latex or yellow rubber, depending on the work she does.
I like looking her while she cleans, she is very sexy!
So I just got home and she is in the kitchen, preparing our dinner. (She is wearing a pair of latex gloves) I salute her and sit down waiting the food.
After few minutes the dinner is ready, Rebeca serves it to me and when she put the dish on the table I gently grab her gloved hands and kiss them.
-Thank you Rebeca, you are a very efficient maid.-
She blushes and smile satisfied.
After the dinner she throws the trash in the dumpster wearing a pair of household gloves. I look her through the window and I can’t help but notice her pretty ass and her small gloved hands.
The more time passes, the more intimate we become, maybe because we are both alone, and I enjoy a lot spending time with her.
One night when I get home she is cleaning the kitchen wearing her rubber gloves and a sexy top. I can’t resist this vision so I quietly approach her and when she see me I hug her putting my hands in her shorts until I touch her soft ass. She is surprised and before she says something I close her mouth with a kiss. She doesn’t resist and keeps kissing me for a long time.
-Are you still cleaning the kitchen?- I ask.
-Yes.-
-Undress and make it naked, I’ll watch you.-
She takes off her clothes but not her gloves, so she continues cleaning the kitchen while I touch her.
-I love you.- I whisper.
-I love you too.- She says.
When the kitchen is ready I take her to the bedroom and before she removes her gloves I take off my clothes and drag her under the blanket.
I kiss her and I grab her (still gloved) hands putting them on my face. The smell of the wet rubber with the soap is inebriating and then I let that she hugs me with her wet gloves while we have fun under the blanket.
The days pass and our love increases. We spend a lot of time together and we always have fun, one in the (often gloved) hands of the other.
One morning I wake up and I feel sick.
-Rebeca!.- I call.
-Yes?-
-I feel bad. Can you take my temperature?-
-Yes of course, I arrive immediately.-
She takes the thermometer and reaches me.
-You have a high fever.- She says worried.
So now I’ve got the flu. I can’t go to work and I have to stay in bed all day.
-Don’t worry, I’ll stay here to help you.- Rebeca says.
-Stay away from me I don't want you to get the flu.-
-Don’t worry, I’ll use my protection.-
Said that, she leaves the room and comes back after some minutes with her protective gears: a white anti virus plastic suit, two surgical masks, a respirator and some boxes with yellow and white gloves.
She puts them on and I watch her amazed. She is very sexy, in particular her double gloved hands: first she wears the yellow rubber pair and above it a pair of with latex gloves (XS of course ;-)).
-I’ll take care of you. You don’t need to worry.-
-I rely on you honey.- I say still speechless.
I need to go to the bathroom but I can’t stand up, so Rebeca rolls up her gloves, undress me and first puts in a catheter and then gives me an enema.
Finally she lubes her glove and slips a suppository for the fever in my anus.
Days go by in this way, she also feeds me the food, cleans my body and many other things, included some HJs just to pass the time.
She takes care of me giving me the medicines that I need and disinfedting the room and the rest of the house, always wearing the double pair of gloves with which she often cuddle me.
The sight of her in her protections, the opportunity to hold her gloved hand or to hug her while she wears the plastic suit help to calm me down and after few (amazing) days I feel better.
Luckily I recover in some weeks thanks to her care and finally I can kiss her without the mask or touch her body without the white suit, which I hope to see both again soon, who knows maybe in some kinky roleplays…
Now everything is back to normal and we often have fun under the blanket or while she cleans the bathroom naked wearing only a pair of yellow household gloves.
Who knows what will happen in the future, the only sure thing is that Rebeca is no longer just a simple maid...

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.
Im Red (Italy) 05/07/2021
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Just a maid...?

Post by Ceramic »

Very nice read.
In my fantasy i hire a maid to clean my house..just so i can pay her to get gloved/booted and watch me clean instead 🤣😍

Return to “Glove Stories”