Self-Isolation Exam, Part 3

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

Self-Isolation Exam, Part 3

Post by smark100 »

She walked into the room wearing a cheap disposable yellow rain jacket and rain pants. The thin plastic was quite transparent and under it she was quite nude. Her long hair was tucked into the jacket and the attached hood was pulled tightly over her head. The filmy plastic of the jacket extended below her crotch and her arms were sheathed in the plastic sleeves of the jacket which terminated with elasticized wrists. Even her feet were covered in plastic as the suit included separate thin plastic overboots.
"I am from the ministry and am performing a follow-up visit" she introduced herself, "You'll need to excuse my attire, I need to wear plastic while touching you and it is awfully warm so I have dispensed with additional clothing"
I stared at her tits, the thin plastic of the jacket pulling tight across them and her nipples protruding from the shiny surface.
"... and of course rubber gloves are required as I will be expressing your bodily fluids for analysis" she added.

She began by donning a full-face respirator, pulling the rubber mask over her hooded head. She adjusted it so the plastic of the hood she was wearing went under it on all sides - she was completely covered now - and tightened the rubber straps around her head.
"You still need a mask ?" I asked
"Not for the virus, but I feel better having my entire face covered to prevent your bodily fluids from splashing on me" she explained in a voice now muffled by the mask "during the obtaining of semen samples, especially, some patients can spray". She added: "It also eliminates smells. Some practitioners prefer not to wear one but I personally like to be completely waterproofed in rubber and plastic during invasive procedures - even my feet are covered." I looked down and yes, her bare feet were covered in plastic booties that went up almost to her knees with the legs of the rainpants tucked inside them. It was oddly sexy.

She placed a plastic tub containing supplies on the bed. Inside was a plastic drop sheet, a box of very thin exam gloves, a tub of vaseline, and a packet of surgical gloves.
She tore open the packet and removed one glove from the paper inside.
"Kindly help me with these surgical gloves - hold the cuffs while I wiggle my hands into them ... they are very tight"
I held one cuff open as she pushed her hand inside - the glove stretched up over the plastic arm of the jacket covering her forearm. We repeated this with the other glove.
"There" she said as she wrung her hands together to expel air under the thin rubber "all protected from head to toe"
I commented that the gloves were very thin and tight and she had lovely hands.
"Thank you" she replied "I prefer thin gloves for these procedures. I like to feel body heat through the thin rubber yet be completely protected. I'm told the rubber feels smooth and better than bare flesh as well during procedures ... we'll see"

She ripped open a package and unfolded a plastic drop sheet which she proceeded to lay on top of the bed all the while explaining that obtaining the required samples can be messy and she wouldn't want to soil my linens.

"I will begin by checking your perineum and anus, then your prostate gland for swelling. Please kneel on the bed on all fours, ass up please" she asked. I obediently climbed onto the bed and assumed 'the position' for the anal fingering I knew would be coming. She dipped a gloved finger into the vaseline and began to rub the area between my balls and anus. With greasy fingers, she massaged my balls.
"I need to check your testicles for swelling" she explained as she rolled them gently between her gloved fingers "The thin, tight rubber of these gloves allows me to feel for any abnormalities". My entire ball sac was now covered in grease from a prolonged fondling, and my cock began to swell. I could hear the soft crackling of the plastic jacket as she moved to stand beside me.

Curiously, she pulled two gloves from the box and placed them on the plastic-covered bed then began slowly pulling them over the surgical gloves already on her hands. The vaseline on her gloves allowed the outer gloves slide on easily.
"I love the feeling of tight rubber gloves but they are difficult to change when my hands get all sweaty under them" she explained "I will double-glove with these exam gloves so I can pull them off when they get dirty and keep the clean ones on during the entire procedure to protect my flesh"
She wrung her fingers together again to ensure a tight fit. The vaseline between the layers of gloves made the outer gloves, which were already exceptionally thin, look somewhat transparent.

"Speaking of dirty jobs, it is time for a check of your prostate" she said as she dipped a gloved finger back into the tub of vaseline: she made a point of showing me her gloved finger. Standing beside the bed, she used the thumb and index finger of her left hand to spread my buttocks then wiped the glob of vaseline onto my rosebud, all the while explaining how she was going to lubricate my anus before inserting her rubber gloved finger. I felt cool air on my ass as she spread me apart, exposing me. With her right index finger she made circles around my brown hole pushing some vaseline inside.
She assured me that it shouldn't hurt as I felt a gloved finger wriggle itself deep inside my tight sphincter. I grunted at the intrusion then sighed. She poked around for a few moments then pulled her finger back out.

"You require an extensive prostate massage" she said as took the tub of vaseline and climbed on the bed behind me. I heard the plastic of her suit crinkling as she crossed her legs - she was apparently making herself comfortable. "I need to work your ass quite a bit with my gloved fingers - I will begin by lubricating it thoroughly inside and out. Your cock _will_ leak quite a bit during this procedure - it might be embarrassing but this is quite normal." she said as she placed one gloved hand on the front of my hip then her fingers went back inside my poop chute. I grunted again. She was right, fluid dripped from my cock even though I wasn't fully hard.

"I am sorry if you find it humiliating being essentially fucked in the ass with my gloved fingers and dripping cum all over but it is medically quite necessary" she said as she fingered me "I know many men are embarrassed if they get an erection or even cum when a finger is pushed into their bum hole. Don't worry, I've seen it all and I'm wearing waterproof rubber and plastic in case you do cum all over".
She pushed one then two fingers in and out of my butthole for several minutes all the while explaining that double-gloving makes it more comfortable for the patient as it prevents fingernails from scratching the rectum as well as keeping her tight surgical gloves underneath clean. Still, I grunted again as she stretched my tight hole.
"If medical supplies were easier to obtain these days I would likely have used a medical dildo on you, covering it with a condom and forcing it up your tight hole - I suspect that would have been quite humiliating, having a rubber cock in your ass" she explained "... so surely having rubber gloved fingers in your bum is less embarrassing"
She continued fingering my hole.
"It is no less painful, nor humiliating, for us women when we are required to take it up the pussy and even the ass during a medical procedure" she reminded me "I have personally had numerous procedures which required vaginal penetration in which I was required to submit to being masturbated to orgasm. But the most humiliating experience I had was an examination in which the practitioner used his rubbered cock to obtain a fecal sample from inside my anus - for that procedure it was required that my anus be thoroughly lubricated inside and out with gloved fingers, then I was medically assfucked"
"Oh" I replied, since I was the 'practitioner' on that one.

She proceeded to describe the entire procedure in a sultry voice as she slowly fingered my ass: "It was a follow-up visit from the ministry to check for the virus. He was dressed only in a clear plastic isolation suit and tight surgical rubber gloves which he wore while he probed my body cavities. I was told that I must be restrained for the procedure which was going to be invasive, and likely humiliating. I complied, and was tied face-down to the plastic-covered bed with my legs restrained and my ass and pussy high in the air, both spread open and exposed".

She continued, all the while slowly fingering my asshole "I was unable to resist as he pushed his rubber gloved fingers inside me to get me wet then I watched as he slowly rolled a rubber on his cock and pushed it through a hole in his plastic pants to make it waterproof. He didn't have a medical dildo either so he was to use his own rubbered cock. I heard the plastic of his suit crinkle as he got on the bed, knelt between my spread legs, and forced his cock into me, fucking me from behind. He even rubbed my tits with his gloved hands while humping me - the rubber of those surgical gloves was so thin I had to look to see if he was even wearing gloves at all as he played with my perky nipples. His hands were really sweaty under the rubber so I knew he was wearing them. I tried not to get excited but couldn't as my pussy was being fucked and I came while he was inside me. He pulled out of me then put his gloved fingers back inside and rubbed my g-spot until I came hard to get a sample of my vaginal fluid. It was soooo embarrassing as I squirted, spraying hot liquid all over his gloved hand and the bed - it was a good thing the bed was covered in plastic. So here I was, tied-up, fucked from behind repeatedly, and forced to orgasm during a medical procedure."

"I thought he was done with me, but as if that wasn't enough, he said he needed a sample from inside my anal cavity but didn't have long swabs. My asshole was stretched and lubed by gloved fingers and a ton of vaseline was forced inside my bum: Frankly, I didn't mind the rubber glove and vaseline thing so much but still restrained to the bed I became quite nervous as I watched him lubricate his rubbered cock, using a gloved hand to smear thick vaseline all down the length of the rubbered shaft. It had just been in my pussy (he must not have come since the tip had only a little pre-cum in it) and it was presumably now to go up my greased, slick asshole. I struggled but was unable to resist as I heard plastic of his suit rustle while he walked behind me and got on the bed between my legs. I felt his gloved hands pull my cheeks apart opening my bum hole, exposing it - I felt so vulnerable knowing I was going to be buttfucked. He rubbed his cock up and down along my bum crack ... I think he was teasing me as it slid over my hole ... then I felt the rubbered head push in and penetrate my anus as he forced the entire length of his rubbered cock up into my tight asshole filling my anal cavity. It felt like I was going to split open but at least the rubber on his cock and the vaseline made it easier to slide deep inside me. He was gentle to start but soon was fucking my bum in long and hard thrusts, almost pulling right out of my ass before pushing the entire length of his cock back. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy through the thin plastic that separated our flesh and I won't forget the sound of his plastic suit crinkling as he thrust in and out. Eventually he came inside the condom while he was deep inside my ass, I think he emptied his balls inside me since he kept thrusting deeply while he came, then took a sample from the outside of the rubber he was wearing which had just been up my tight dirty bum. I was glad he was rubbered-up or I would have had an sperm enema from all that cum. Given the amount of lube he used, the front of his plastic suit was covered in vaseline - I now saw why he wore it during medical assfucking procedures. It was humiliating being tied-up, forced to take a cock up my tight ass and having him shoot cum into a rubber deep inside my bum, yet somehow exciting - I won't forget that experience soon."

Listening to her narrate the story as she slowly finger-fucked my ass, I almost came as I relived the feelings in my head! My cock, facing straight downward, leaked droplets of pre-cum onto the plastic sheet below due to the prolonged massage my prostate was receiving from her gloved fingers inside me. It wasn't as if I came, but I just kept dripping cum as she fingered me.

"It looks like I already have a sample of prostate fluid" she said "but I need a semen sample as well". She pulled the fingers of her right hand from my ass and carefully removed the outer glove from her left hand using the cuff. She pushed the index finger of her right gloved hand back into my ass then dipped a finger of her left hand (now wearing only a thin surgical rubber glove, under which her hand was quite sweaty) into the tub of vaseline and began stroking my cock with her greasy, gloved hand. "I will masturbate you with a gloved hand to produce a sample while I fuck your ass with gloved fingers" she explained "I have pulled-off the outer glove so it will feel more natural with the thinner rubber glove only on your cock as I stroke it. As I said, I will keep my thin rubber gloves on the whole time since I don't like getting my hands dirty with semen"
I could feel her fingers through the rubber of her glove as she stroked my cock. Indeed, the thin rubber felt more natural, even better than bare flesh.
"Do you like the feeling of rubber on your cock?" she asked "nothing like good old vaseline and rubber gloves to make it smooth"
"Hell yeah" was all I could get out

It wasn't long before I told her I was going to cum if she continued. She plunged her fingers deep into my asshole and rubbed my prostate vigorously. Globs of cum splattered about as she jerked my cock with the other hand ... I'd never produced so much cum in my life. It dripped off the rubber of her thin gloves, and globs of it splattered onto her plastic-covered arms. Still sitting behind me, even her legs and body were splattered with my sticky white cum which flew about as she jerked my cock to and fro.
I groaned, almost in pain as she continued to milk me. "I need to empty your balls completely" she said "cum into my gloved hand" at which she slid her hand down my cock to milk every last bit. She pressed on my prostate and I spurted again, this time into her gloved hand which was near the head of my cock. The plastic sheet under me was covered in big white spots.

She finally pulled her gloved finger from my ass and looked at the cum on her gloves to examine it.
"You made a big mess, and your ass is covered in dirty grease ... I am certainly glad I was double gloved for this procedure" she said as she pulled the exam glove off inside-out with a snap leaving the tight surgical gloves enrobing her flesh. Her hands had sweat a great deal under those gloves. She stood beside the bed looking at her plastic suit - large white globs dripped down the front. "You see why I needed the plastic now" she commented as she used a paper towel to quickly wipe the mess off her suit and gloves. The thin plastic film was all that separated my cum from her flesh.

She stroked my bum with her left gloved hand which was covered in grease and cum "Do you feel relieved ? See, that wasn't so bad." I didn't answer.
"Well" she said "I'm sure you enjoyed the procedure but watching you cum like that got me very bothered. Lie on your back"

Standing, she pulled the plastic rain pants tight between her pussy and between her ass crack. She got up on the bed, swung a plastic-covered foot and leg over me, and placed one knee on either side of my head. "Put out your tongue" she demanded as she lowered herself onto my face "lick my dirty asshole". Thankfully, the thin plastic between her bum cheeks separated my tongue and nose from her ass (I'm just not into that).
"Stick it right inside me, fuck my ass with your tongue" she demanded again in a stern voice. I did as told, pushing my tongue (behind the thin plastic of her rain pants) into her wrinkled brown hole.
"Lick it really good" she said as she placed a gloved right hand inside the plastic pants and rubbed her own pussy "I need to come". I felt her gloved fingers running up and down her wet clit inside the pants.

Instinctively, I raised my arms and grasped her breasts through the plastic jacket. I rubbed them as I slid my tongue out of her bumhole and into the wet pink flesh of her pussy, licking in and out, up and down.
"That's it" she began breathing heavily "... fuck me with your tongue". She continued to rub the mound on top of her clit now increasing the pace.
She bent forward forcing my tongue deeper inside her.
"OhhHHHH" she exclaimed as she came producing a small gush of warm liquid which I felt through the thin plastic film.
As I continued to lick her through the plastic and she placed both her gloved hands on my greased cock again, stroking it back to life. Those gloves felt sooooo good as she ran her hands up and down my greased shaft that I became quite hard again.
She came again then suggested that she required another semen sample. My ass was now lying in a puddle of vaseline and cum, and my shiny cock was pointing straight upwards.

She swung her leg (encased in the rain pants including her bare feet), over me and re-positioned herself right over my hips, facing me. Reaching between her legs, she pulled my erect cock forward so it was between her legs. She rocked back and forth and it slid into her clit, separated from her by the plastic of the pants.
"Do you like the feeling of my wet pussy through the plastic?" she asked "I bet you'd like to fuck it right now. Too bad it is dirty with vaseline or I might have let him"

Using gloved hands, she pressed my greasy cock backwards so it was between her ass crack. The plastic of her crotch was still pushed inside her pussy.
"Maybe you'd like to slide your cock in and out of my plastic-covered ass ?" she asked as she rocked back and forth again. My cock was still very greasy and this was an assjob to remember - I didn't think I'd last long at all and would probably cum between her bum cheeks soon.
"Mmmmm" she commented "reminds me of my last anal examination". Through the greasy plastic of her pants she rubbed her clit in long strokes with a gloved finger.

A she continued to rock her hips, she grabbed a thin exam glove from the box and pulled it over her greasy right hand. She held it up for me to see "You know why I'm double gloved again ?" she asked as she dipped her index finger into the vaseline.
"I am going to fuck your asshole again with rubber gloved fingers as I masturbate you to orgasm to completely drain your balls" she said as she stood up and moved down so she was between my spread legs. She pushed that double-gloved finger deep inside my ass and began rubbing my prostate vigorously. At the same time, she used her left gloved hand to jerk my greased cock up and down - the vaseline made that, too, an amazing feeling.
I raised my hips to pump up and down into her gloved hand and pumped furiously in long and hard strokes.

"Come on now" she encouraged "Cum for me. Shoot your spunk all over my tight rubber gloves. I want to feel your hot cum on my hands ... through the rubber gloves of course".
With her double-gloved right hand she pumped in and out of my ass quite hard now.
"Picture me tied up, my bumhole gaping open, getting assfucked ... forced into taking a rubbered-up cock in my tight, dirty, bum ... fucking me over and over again, then shooting cum into the rubber deep inside me" she said.
That did it. It felt like my orgasm built forever as she continued stroking me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I yelled as one powerful spurt of cum shot upwards from my cock landing on her glove and some on her plastic-covered arm.
She continued pumping with both gloved hands - her hand in my ass fucking it and her other hand running up and down my cock. I dribbled a few more globs of cum which ran down the backs of her gloved hand. She kept masturbating me but it was becoming downright painful.
She finally stopped and pulled her fingers out of my ass then stripped-off the dirty exam glove tossing it aside. We relaxed for a few moments as she wiped the vaseline and cum from her hands with paper towels.

"This would be a good time for a shower" she suggested. There was a lot of sweat on her face under the mask and her hair was obviously damp under the plastic hood that covered it tightly for the past hour.
"I'm going to leave my rubber gloves and full plastic suit on while I clean you up" she said as we headed to the bathroom "you are pretty dirty".
I couldn't wait to have her clean me up!
Hunter32

Re: Self-Isolation Exam, Part 3

Post by Hunter32 »

Incredible, I’m not normally into the ass play stuff but I loved every thing else. This is one of my biggest fantasies- using gloves and other gear to protect from sexual fluids while also getting sweaty underneath

Return to “Glove Stories”