Naughty boy punishment

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Im Red
Occasional poster

Naughty boy punishment

Post by Im Red »

Jason got up at 11 on that morning.
It was hot and dry, the typical summer day in Florida.
He went into the kitchen of his small college room to have breakfast with milk and cereals as usual.
During breakfast the door opened and Jason’s roommate walked in, after her morning walk.
Jason said hello staring her speechless as usual, and she replied with her usual provocative glance.
Emily, his roommate, is a stunning girl, that’s true. She is a volleyball player and she’s got an amazing body, athletic and slender.
Her ass is perfect and her generous tits stick out from the t-shirt.
Her face is one of the college’s cutest and her long wavy blond hair makes all the boys stare her.
Jason is a handsome boy and is quite popular despite he is shy and he terribly loves Emily. She knows his feelings but Jason doesn’t know, so she always likes playing with him (mocking him when he is submissive).
She changes her clothes and after a shower walk in the kitchen to have breakfast with Jason.
They talk together while eating and the breakfast ends quickly.
There are tons of dirty dishes that need cleaning so they walk to the sink.
-Let me wash them.- Jason says.
-Don’t worry, I want to clean them. Today it’s my turn.- Replies Emily.
-It’s not nice. Let’s clean them together.-
-OK, you won Jason.- Agrees Emily.
She pulls out two packs of pink household gloves and gives him the second. They snap the two pairs and begin washing the dishes.
Some soapy water squirts on Emily’s t-shirt, making it tight on her breasts.
They keep washing but sometimes Jason stares nervously her body and her gloved hands and his erection grows. He can’t resist her wet shirt or her ass under the black tight leggings.
Of course she understands everything in a second and immediately has an idea to mock him and to exploit his erection.
-Oh I’m wet!- She says. -Luckily we wear some gloves so at least we can protect our hands.-
-Y-yes...- Says Jason confused.
-My hands are sweaty under the gloves, today it’s so hot.- She continues coquettish. -Could you clean the last dishes? I want to dry my hands.-
-Yes of course.-
She removes her pair of gloves and as she reaches out to place them on the sink she touches Jason's tree on purpose.
Jason gasps embarrassed.
-What’s here! Jason you have a huge erection! Naughty boy!- She shouts pretending not to have seen it before.
-S-sorry… it’s not my fault, I just...-
-Naughty boy! Why you have an erection!-
-I-I-I… just...-
-You just…!?-
-I just love you and I like your body, especially your wet t-shirt!- He screams losing the control.
Emily is euphoric, she hardly hides her happiness. Finally he admitted everything! Now I can do what I want! She thinks.
-Jason, your behavior is terrible, I’m so disappointed.- She says feignedly angry. -I must punish you if you don’t want that I tell this to our friends and to all the school. You have been naughty and I must find a therapy for you.-
-Yes you can do what you want to me! I am your slave, please keep this as a secret!- Jason says almost crying.
-Run in your bedroom and lock yourself in until I get back. I need to do a thing before I punish you, I’ll be back in 5 minutes.-
-Yes of course my queen!- Stammers Jason terribly scared. -I am grateful to you for whatever you do, please spare me!-
-Run! If you are not locked when I’m back I’ll be mercilessly. You also must be naked when I’ll be back for you.-
Jason runs away so Emily can begins her plan. I need only 5 minutes to apply it and then I’ll be Ready, she thinks. Finally after months I can do what I prepared for him!

part 2 is below
Im Red
Occasional poster

Re: Naughty boy punishment

Post by Im Red »

Jason is waiting in his bedroom. He is scared but also excited. What will happen to me? Will she keep the secret? How she wants to punish me?
Jason has got hundreds of question and is getting more scared every minute.
The wait seems interminable. Will she be back soon? What does she need to punish me? Is it a psychological punishment or not?
Finally after 10 minutes the key turns in the lock and the door opens.
Jason can’t believe what he sees. Emily is standing out on the door and her best friend Camille is next to her. They are gorgeous despite the weird clothes that day are wearing. Camille’s blond hair come out from her surgical cap and her cute face is barely visible under the mask.
Wait a moment. A mask? But they are both wearing…? Jason in speechless.
They are dressed like two surgeons! And they are still stunning!
Jason is confused and is motionless in front of them.
They are both dressed alike. They are wearing a loose green surgical gown, a pair of long white socks, a surgical cap and a mask, both mint green.
They have also two clear surgical glasses and they are bringing a lot of weird stuff in their hands.
-I told Camille what happened with you Jason. We both agree that you must be punished, so we have been in the science laboratory to catch some stuff and now we are ready.-
-Emily! What are you going to do to me! Why you told everything to her?-
-She is my best friend and we want to punish you together. Two girls are better than one.- She says.
They put the stuff on the bedside table and get closer to Jason.
-Camille, please, lock the door.-
-Of course Emily, he mustn’t escape right?- She giggles.
-Now Jason let me explain you.- Begins Emily. -First of all we punish you. Then if you have been good and have learned the lesson there is a prize for you, but you have to show us that you are a good boy and that you have repented to receive it.-
-A prize? What prize?-
-Shut up! Let’s begin your punishment.- Shouts Camille.
-Lay on the bed and don’t complain or worse for you.- Orders Emily.
Jason lays on the bed, waiting for the two girls. What they wanna do?
-You are disgusting and we don’t want to touch you, you suck, so we are going to wear a pair of gloves also because they are indispensable for the procedure that we are going to perform.-
Said this the two girls snap on a pair of white latex surgical gloves from a pack.
-Now we are ready to start. Please Camille, keep him still on the bed.-
So the blonde Camille immobilizes Jason grabbing his limbs, by the way he is immobilized by the fear.
Emily takes a rubber band and ties Jason balls with it. The contact between his skin and the cold latex made Jason’s cock even harder.
-Perfect.- She says. -Now while the band stays there we can start with the first step. 25 spanks from me and 25 from Camille.- She says giggling.
ONE! SMACK! TWO! SMACK! THREE!…
TWENTY-FIVE! SMACK!
Jason is moaning of pleasure despite his butt is red and hurting.
-It’s your turn!- Laugh Emily.
Camille tucks her gloves and begins with the first spank.
ONE! SMACK! TWO! SMACK! THREE!…
TWENTY-FIVE! SMACK!
Jason is almost crying, it hurts a lot but the gloved spanks take him to seventh heaven.
-Now we want to milk you, naughty boy.-
Camille holds Jason even more still while Emily sits down in front of him.
She grabs his cock and starts pulling it up and down.
In a few minutes Jason is ready to cum, but the elastic avoid this.
-Please remove it! I’m exploding!-
-Shut up, this is what you deserve.-
After some minutes Camille gives the change to Emily and keeps milking Jason, even faster then before.
-Please! Please!- He screams, but the two girls seem deaf.
-It’s the right moment for the syringe, Emily, isn’t it?- Asks Camille.
-You are right. Give it to me.-
Camille grab a syringe and a needle from the stuff on the bedside table and gives them to Emily.
-What? What is that? Please nooo!- Jason is desperate.
-This is a substance that increase your cum.-
Then Emily injects it into Jason’s balls.
-Now we just have to wait that it works.-
Suddenly his cock and his balls get bigger and full of a huge cum level.
-Please! Please!- Cries Jason. He tries to wriggle out, but Camille is strong.
-You want to cum on my hands, doesn’t you?- Asks Emily laughing.
-Yes I want! Let me cum!-
-You are a bad boy. Admit it!-
-Yes I am. I know this. Please free me!-
-Repeat!-
-I am naughty and kinky! I am naughty and kinky!-
-Are you repentant?-
-Yes I am! I am!-
Emily slaps his face with her gloved hand. -Ok, it’s enough.- She says. -You won’t have this behavior anymore?-
-No I won’t. I swear!- He gasps.
-Ok, so let’s free his tree.- Says Emily.
She removes the band and in a second Jason’s cock blow up in a sea of cum, that squirts on the two girls. Their bodies are completely covered by a sea of cum, but luckily their protective gears work.
-Now do you know why they are indispensable? Asks Emily.
-Ahahah, yes I know.- Replies Camille.
Jason is lying down exhausted. The two girls remove their dirty gears and throw them in the garbage bag, then they clean Jason’s belly and his room from the cum wearing a new pair of pink household gloves. The cum is everywhere.
They take off their gloves by overturning them and throw them away once finished the cleaning.
-Please Camille, leave us alone now. Jason has been good so he won the prize.-
-Yes of course. I can’t wait, let me know tomorrow!- she replies.
Said this she winks to Jason and runs away happy.
Emily closes the door, now they are alone.
-You passed your behavior exam.-
-Should I be scared by the prize? It is another punishment, isn’t it?-
-Ahahah, no silly. Let me give it to you.-
Said this she drops into Jason's arms hugging him, then, smiling, she gives him a long kiss on his lips.

I hope you enjoied, let me know
Im Red (Italy) 05/08/2021
miniha
Regular poster

Re: Naughty boy punishment

Post by miniha »

I enjoyed more than Jason ;)

Return to “Glove Stories”