JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Short erotic story: The Palazzo

Post by JaneyE »

sims
WWGFA donor

Re: New short (erotic) story: The Palazzo

Post by sims »

very well written and interesting!!! I missed your stories! thank you again for posting it
violet666
Regular poster

Post by violet666 »

I liked it, and I will definitely read it more than once. Very good job.:)
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Post by JaneyE »

The fact that you want to read it again is the best compliment.
BuddyB
Regular poster

Post by BuddyB »

Janey,

Thank you for that sensual story. I agree with the previous post that this story will be re-read several times.
Someguy
VIP

Re: Short erotic story: The Palazzo

Post by Someguy »

I was very excited to see another story from JaneyE and this one did not disappoint. Most intriguing premise dripping with atmosphere on this Italian island. I enjoyed all the characters but obviously the gloves held my interest and how they played a part in each character's arc. The sensual scenes were so well done, erotica in a more artistic way. I'll avoid spoilers but the ending did leave some questions which maybe is better for the imagination.
Great job JaneyE!
Stefansquire88
Occasional poster

Re: Short erotic story: The Palazzo

Post by Stefansquire88 »

We are blessed that someone as talented and creative as JaneyE takes the time to share her wonderful stories. Janey's gift is her command of language that inspires, excites and is revelatory.

We have come to know Willa and Erika; Lyra and Priya and now Gulia and Benedetta among others. Their inner most thoughts, desires, cravings, turn-ons, heartbreak and deep emotions. Swirling minds are exposed as gloved hands explore lovers' bodies. It's as real as writing can be. These aren't just characters, they are people we can picture, thanks to Janey's creativity.

I'm never disappointed to read something new from Janey, even if we as a community have not always been appropriately appreciative of her work. Perhaps we took it for granted as she wrote volumes of material. She has written that she was frustrated that more of us had not commented. To miss the opportunity to thanks someone for their true gift is unfair and unkind. I'm sorry for not taking time to give adequate feedback.

This kind of work is erotica. It takes time to develop characters, paint visuals of new places like this Italian island or the English countryside.

The anticipation, build-up and realization of gloved sexual encounters is so vivid and always a strong turn-on. It's all a dramatic departure from the cliche and just plain bad writing.

Janey, thank you again for these brilliant stories. We are all grateful.

Stefan

Return to “Glove Stories”