Self-Isolation Exam, Part 4

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

smark100
Regular poster

Self-Isolation Exam, Part 4

Post by smark100 »

My wife's story, explaining why she finger-fucked my ass on our last play session ...

On our last play session I finger-fucked my husband's ass good. Wearing rubber surgical gloves, I thoroughly lubricated his asshole with vaseline then went to town fingering him repeatedly. His cock dribbled cum as I continued pushing several gloved fingers in and out of his ass, rubbing his prostrate- I'm sure he was somewhat humiliated at his cock spewing cum everywhere in response to being bumfucked. I eventually masturbated him with a gloved hand while continuing to finger-fuck his ass and he spurted everywhere ... I'd never seen him cum so much. Wearing rubber gloves, we often finger each other's bum during our role-play but this was admittedly pretty vicious on my part. It was really, though, my way of getting back at him for tying me up and fucking my ass.

It began after several attempts to 'innoculate' me (in which he injected my pussy with his semen). The first attempt resulted in awesome sex but he accidentally left the rubber on and shot his load into that so it was required that we try again - that session, too, ended in awesome sex.

On this session he called me into the bedroom and greeted me at the door wearing a plastic two-piece rainsuits from Amazon similar the the one I wore on our first 'examination session'. Made of thin transparent plastic, these were cheap disposable ones consisting of plastic rain pants with an elastic waist and a rain jacket that pulls over the head. They even came with thin plastic booties to cover his bare feet. He was nude underneath and being a smaller size suit (these things are always smaller than advertised), it pulled a bit tight across his buttocks. He was already sporting an erection, partly from the anticipation of what he wanted to do with me and probably partly from the feeling of smooth plastic on his body - I like that feeling too. His swelling cock pushed against the clear plastic in front and as he began to sweat the thin plastic stuck to him like a second, shiny, skin.

He dispensed with the full face respirator mask we sometimes wore when acting as the "examiner" but pulled the attached plastic hood of the jacket over his head pulling the drawstring tight.

He had set-up the bedroom for the 'examination' placing three pillows in the middle of the bed then covering the whole bed with a plastic drop sheet.

"Allow me to don rubber gloves first - they will protect me from your bodily fluids during the examination as well as keep your body cavities clean when I penetrate them as necessary" he said as he tore a packet of long rubber surgical gloves open (we had ordered plenty of those, too, in both our sizes), pulled a glove off the paper inside, and pushed his hand inside the right glove. He pulled the cuff of the glove over the plastic arm of the rain jacket (which had elastic wrists) and was now quite waterproofed. He did the same with the left glove and wrung his hands together admiring the tight fit. "The rubber of these gloves is quite thin allowing me to feel everything when I insert my fingers inside you during the examination" he said.

He now introduced himself and his mission: "As per ministry guidelines, I need to check your body for signs of the virus."

I was instructed to strip then to stand up with my arms in the air after which he stepped behind me, wrapping his plastic-covered arms around my sides. With gloved hands he fondled my breasts ("examining my glands" as he said), rubbing underneath them then rubbing my nipples with his rubbered fingers as they became perky. Through the thin plastic suit I could feel his body heat as he pressed against my back. His growing erection pressed between my bum cheeks (separated from me only by the thin plastic of the suit). He spent a while exploring my breasts then slowly moved his gloved hands down my tummy to my crotch. He rubbed around that area but didn't get too close nor did he try putting his fingers inside my pussy ... yet.

Standing behind me, he asked me to bend forward so he could check my sides. As I did, his hard cock slipped between my spread bum cheeks through the thin plastic and rubbed against my pussy lips. I was becoming wet as he moved his gloved hands up and down my hips, hoping he'd just put his cock inside me already.

"You seem to be in good physical shape" he commented as he pulled away from me. Wetness from my pussy could be seen on the plastic covering his cock which now stood straight upwards.
"Please turn around" he asked - I stood upright and obediently did as I was told.
He stepped in front of me and wrapped his arms around me again, this time using his gloved hands to feel my lower back and buttocks which he kneaded. As he stretched to reach behind me his body contacted mine and I could feel his body heat against my chest. Again, his hard cock touched my pussy through the plastic, teasing me.
"Good thing you are wearing a plastic suit" I commented
"Yes, the plastic suit will keep both of us clean during any required procedures" he commented, "Sorry to get so intimate but I need to check your muscles"
"You seem very excited" I said, pointing at his erection
"You have a very sexy body" he replied "and so it is quite natural that I would become excited while examining you, even if it is a medical procedure and we are separated by thin plastic and rubber"
Of course I was thoroughly enjoying having my ass felt-up with his smooth, gloved hands.

After several minutes of this he advised that it was time for the internal examination in which he would be inserting his gloved fingers inside my vagina - I hoped he'd fuck me as well.

This was all a bit strange since usually he would begin by double-gloving then lubricating and finger-fucking my bum. Wearing a respirator mask, he would don thicker black rubber gloves (the type used for hairdressing) over his surgical gloves then finger my bum. When my ass was thoroughly worked-over he would pull off the outer gloves and begin the vaginal exam with the still-clean inner gloves. I guess he had something different in mind.

I was instructed to lie face down on the plastic-covered bed with my hips resting on the pillows as he extended a gloved hand to help me onto the bed. I knelt over the pillows now which exposed my pussy and ass.

He grabbed two pair of old nylons "I am going to secure your legs and arms so you do not flail about during the procedure"
"But last time ..." I started asking
"we will be using a slightly different procedure" he said curtly, interrupting me as he bound my wrists together on the opposite sides of the bed with the old nylons so I could not get up.
"This will ensure your compliance during all required procedures" was all I was told as he bound my spread legs. He ensured I was comfortable but well restrained with my ass in the air and legs tied apart to expose my pussy and ass. I would be unable to resist as he fingered and fucked me - at best I could slide forward or back a bit on the slippery plastic under me - but I certainly couldn't pull forward enough to pull him out of me while being fucked. I have a kinky side and occasionally we tie each other up while making love, I guess he figured it was time to bring that into our self-isolation examination games.

Now that I was bound, he assembled his supplies for the procedure on the plastic sheet including several condoms, full-face rubber respirator masks, more rubber gloves, and a large tub of vaseline. I looked at the vaseline and was a bit worried - was he going to force me to take it up the bum?

"I will begin with a check of your vagina and expression of your vaginal fluids for which it is necessary to induce an orgasm. I will begin by masturbating you with my gloved fingers" he advised. He rubbed my clit from top to bottom to make his gloved fingers wet then gently slid a gloved finger inside me - I was already quite wet. He reached under me with his other hand and simultaneously rubbed the button at the top of my clit as he pushed the gloved fingers of his other hand in and out of my pussy. "I am glad my gloves are so thin ... I can really feel your wetness through them" he said. Indeed, I could feel his body heat through the thin rubber and it all felt very natural - I couldn't tell he was wearing gloves at all except that his fingers felt slipperier than usual. I was getting very hot and bothered.

After several minutes he pulled my his wet gloved fingers out of me. They must have been dripping with my juices by now.
"My hands are very sweaty inside my rubber gloves" he commented "and your pussy seems to need a lot more work to achieve orgasm. I would normally use a medical vibrator to masturbate you but medical items are in short supply so I shall use my penis ... I will, of course, wear a rubber condom for safety and to keep clean as I fully expect you to orgasm and squirt fluid during the procedure". I certainly hoped so.

"You are going to fuck me ?" I asked, sounding surprised as I was playing along
"Yes. The ministry states that I am to use any and all available resources, I will hence mount you and, as you say, fuck you, hopefully to orgasm".

He stood at the side of the bed where I could see him with his cock erect and making a tent under the plastic pants which were now foggy with sweat on the inside. He pulled the pants down releasing his cock then tore open a condom packet and rolled the transparent sheath down the shaft, stroking it with a gloved hand. He slid a gloved hand inside his damp pants and pushed a finger into the plastic poking a hole right through it from the inside then pulled the pants back up, pushing his rubbered cock through the hole. The ring stayed inside and he was completely waterproofed (which might be useful, as he suggested, if I squirted as he fucked me).

The plastic of the suit crinkled softly as he knelt behind me, between my spread legs.
"Now that I am rubbered-up I will attempt to bring you to orgasm by medically penetrating your vagina"
With a gloved finger and thumb he pulled my labia apart and aimed the sheathed head of his cock at my pussy. He rubbed the head of his rubbered cock up and down my clit then pushed it inside in one thrust.
"Ohhhhh" I gasped as he plunged the entire length inside me - I was already very wet so the rubber slid inside easily. I grunted and he immediately began fucking me from behind - I couldn't see what was happening but I sure felt it. His cock buried inside me, he raised himself off his knees, leaned over my back pinning me down and I could feel his body heat through the thin plastic. He reached around my sides to fondle my tits with his gloved hands rubbing my nipples between his fingers all the while moving his hips to fuck me. His gloves were covered in my juices which allowed them to slide on my naked flesh. I heard the sound of crinkling plastic as his hips thrust in and out behind me, his breathing heavy.

We usually don't use condoms, but when we do he sometimes lasts a long time and both of us were presumably enjoying the protracted fucking I was getting. I told him I felt it building, and building, and very soon had a huge orgasm, so big that I squirted. I know he loves it when I squirt while he is inside me - my muscles tense fiercely and I become incredibly tight. He waited until my muscles relaxed a bit then pulled his cock out of me. I wanted more but instead of his cock he plunged two gloved fingers back inside my pussy, went right for the g-spot, and began rubbing it: I came again, squirting all over his gloved hand (He really likes it when I soak his rubber gloves with my hot ejaculation). I had another four or five orgasms like this while he fingered me from behind. He said I produced more than enough 'vaginal fluids' since there was a nice little puddle in the plastic beneath me.

He stood up beside the bed. I could see he left the condom on, which had just been inside my pussy, but didn't come and as he went a bit soft the rubber stuck to it. The tip was evidently filled with some pre-come.

"As well as vaginal fluids, I am certain that you have heard that the newest test for the virus requires a sample from deep within the anus" he explained "I am hence required to penetrate your rectum with medical instruments so I can obtain an adequate sample. I will begin by stretching your rectum with gloved fingers for which lubricant is required, hence the vaseline". I wasn't sure if I'd eventually be taking it up my ass or not but the choice was certainly not mine.

"Before we begin, I shall put a rubber mask on both of our faces. The rectum can harbour all sorts of nasty bacteria that can be released into the air so we need to wear PPE. Besides, anal penetration can be painful and should you scream during the procedure the rubber mask will help contain saliva as well as muffle any noises you make. It will also filter out any smell.". "Painfu ..." I protested but he placed a respirator mask on me which covered my entire face and pulled the straps over my head. My breathing was heavy and quite pronounced through it and the air I was breathing now had the strong smell of rubber. He then pulled his plastic hood down, donned a full-face respirator on his own face (pulling the straps over the back of his head to secure it), then pulled the hood up again and tightened the drawstring so the hood was tight around the mask.

Already wearing long surgical exam gloves with the cuffs of his plastic suit tucked inside, he ripped open a package of black rubber gloves (the type used for hairdressing) and began donning them over top. I stared at him as he did this.
"I am double gloving: these are my special anal procedure gloves. I will wear them to lubricate and finger your ass to loosen it" he explained as he wrung his hands together to expel air between the gloves. "They will provide good protection against anything in your dirty bum when I am working in there" he added.

He took the tub of vaseline and stood beside me then dipped his gloved right index finger into the tub, scooping up a large glob of yellow-ish grease. Standing beside the bed, he reached over and ran his right hand over my buttocks and then down the crack of my spread ass. His fingers touched my anus as he ran them up and down and my bum puckered as he ran a gloved finger over it. I tightened my buttocks instinctively.
"You must submit to the procedure ... Just relax and do not resist as your rectum is penetrated by my gloved finger" he said as he encircled it rubbing grease around then pressed that greasy finger deep inside my wrinkled brown hole.
"Mmmfff" I groaned into the rubber mask as he finger-fucked my bum, pushing his finger in and out repeatedly.
"You have an exceptionally tight bung hole and it will take a bit of work to stretch and loosen it for penetration" he said "I will be required to give your ass a thorough gloved finger-fucking". It looks like my bum hole was in for quite the workout.
My anus was quite tight around his probing finger. I actually enjoyed feeling my tight little bum hole pucker around his fingers as he pressed the entire length of his rubbered finger inside me then pulled it in and out again, apparently pushing more vaseline inside my cavity. Many minutes went by as he continued fingering my ass with the black gloves on - he pushed a finger deep inside then pulled it out again.

I was kinda expecting the next part: he said he needed a fecal sample from inside my anal cavity to check for the virus but didn't have an anal speculum nor the long swabs needed ... Was I in for an assfucking? We do it infrequently, and although I'm not big on it, I don't put up too big a fuss.
He offered me a choice, explaining that he could either use his gloved fingers to probe very deeply inside my anus to stretch it enough for a sample, or he could push his lubricated and condom-covered penis inside my ass then take a sample of fecal matter from the surface of the rubber which would be deep inside me.
"I'd rather NOT be assfucked" I replied
"Fine then ... since I am double-gloved and wearing a respirator mask I shall attempt to get a sample manually but this will get messy as I need to go deep."
He dipped his gloved fingers into the tub of vaseline again retrieving another big glob then stood beside me, reaching over my buttocks again. He plunged a greasy gloved finger inside me and began finger-fucking me quite hard. He picked up the pace and was now pistoning his finger in and out very quickly. I felt the vaseline squish out as he fingered my hole. He added a second gloved finger and again fingered my ass which was now stretching somewhat uncomfortably.
"I might have to put my entire gloved fist inside your ass yet" he warned as it felt like my insides were going to split open when he added a third finger "I haven't even made it to four fingers yet"
There was no way I could take more.
"Arrrr" I groaned "No more ... please ... I'll take the assfucking". His cock was certainly smaller than his fist.
"I'm sorry" he said "I need to hear you request the procedure to ensure I have medical consent"
The bastard was going to make me beg to take it up my hershey highway. Fine.
"I want you to FUCK me in the ASS. Put your COCK in my BUM" I told him in a loud and clear voice. I'm sure he was in his glory hearing that.
"It will certainly be less painful ... and while it might be humiliating having your tight asshole stretched and penetrated with a cock while tied up, it is an effective way to get that sample" he explained "that is why I kept the condom on and didn't come inside your vagina, I wanted to be prepared in the event this anal procedure was necessary".

He stepped back to the side of the bed "I will prepare for the medical assfucking by thoroughly lubricating my cock which will be rubbered the entire time - I'd dare not put it up your dirty bum hole without the protection of a rubber sheath". I hoped not if he ever wanted me to suck on that thing again.
I stared at him as he dipped a finger into the vaseline again and rubbed it all over his rubbered shaft, stroking it with a gloved hand to get it really hard. His rubbered cock, like the black rubber of his gloves, glistened.
"Have you ever taken it up the ass ?" he asked as he continued to stroke his cock in a gloved hand to make it hard again "some patients enjoy taking a lubricated cock up the bum"
"Yes I have, but I don't like it, it hurts" I answered, my voice muffled through the rubber mask. Not like we haven't assfucked before, but it didn't do much for me as I didn't have an orgasm (like I often do when getting fucked in the pussy).
"Well, an anal speculum isn't pleasant either as eight inches of cold steel slide inside you and pull your rectum apart" he said as he stroked his now hard cock "The lubricated rubber makes my cock slick and smooth. If you are lucky, I will only need to penetrate your bum hole deeply once to get a sample" he advised "now when I push my cock inside, push outward as if you're making a bowel movement to make it easier."
"But I ...." I protested as I clenched my ass together instinctively again
He interrupted "If you resist, I will force it inside but either way, my cock is going all the way up your tight little bum until I am balls deep".

So here I was, bound to the bed and unable to resist as I was about to be sodomized by a man wearing shiny black rubber gloves and dressed in plastic. My asshole was stretched and lubed by his gloved fingers and a ton of vaseline was already forced inside me and leaking out my anus: Frankly, I didn't mind the rubber glove and vaseline thing so much but still restrained to the bed, it was a little humiliating being forced to take his rubbered cock up my dirty bum.

He got back on the bed behind me and ran his cock run up and down my very greasy bum crack, the head touching my asshole but not going inside. He teased me, I was never knowing when he might force it inside my tight hole. I felt his gloved hands push my bum cheeks together and he fucked my ass crack the same way he has, on occasion, fucked my tits.
"Now just relax" he said as he slid up and down my ass crack. Easy for him to say, he wasn't about to get bumfucked.
I then felt my bum cheeks separate, being pulled apart by his gloved fingers, and UGHHHHH, in went the head of his cock spreading my sphincter wide open.
The head of his cock was just inside my asshole, and he wisely waited for the pain to subside. "It will hurt less if you push outward but either way it is going in". Obeying, since I had no choice, I pushed outwards as if going poop and he pushed the entire rubbered length slowly but steadily inside me - it felt like my insides were being split open as I felt his cock fill me, stretching my anal canal as it went in. Still, it was better than his fingers. It felt like he would come out my belly button but eventually I felt his hips against my bum cheeks. I sighed in relief.
"I am sure you can feel my rubbered cock deep inside your bum now, let's see if we have a viable sample" he said. I felt his gloved hands pulling my greasy bum cheeks apart as he pulled his cock out of me very slowly. It was a relief as the fullness of my ass disappeared but I could feel my asshole still gaping open to the room air.
"I can see the rubber of the condom came out quite clean - your anus is so tight it wiped the sample off. Unfortunately for you, then, I will need to fuck your bum thoroughly to get a good sample on the surface of my lubricated rubber from deep inside your rectum. If you are lucky, your g-spot may be stimulated through your ass so you might well achieve another orgasm. Back inside we go ..." he said as he guided his cock with a gloved hand, pushing his cock into my gaping asshole again - this time the whole length went inside in one slow but steady push. I grunted again but it was a little easier this time as I was stretched out. He began gently pulling out of me then back in, the vaseline and rubber making this surprisingly smooth.

"I am going to fuck your bum like I fucked your pussy" he commented as he continued to push the rubbered shaft in and out of my ass with increasing speed. "I have to admit that normally I'd wear a thicker rubber condom for this procedure but your ass is soooo hot and tight I really want to feel it as I fuck it".
The bastard was enjoying it too much, I thought.
He held my hips with his gloved hands and I grunted into the rubber mask each time he pushed into my rectum burying his cock deep inside - it wasn't exactly comfortable but at least the pain of being stretched wide open was gone.
I heard him pulling off the outer rubber gloves with a snap, which he then threw on the plastic covering the bed.
His cock still buried inside me, he raised himself off his knees again and fucked my bum hard as he reached under me, around my hips, and fingered my pussy with his gloved fingers again.
It was a strange feeling, like his cock was rubbing against my g-spot through my ass. Between the internal rubbing my g-spot by his cock (right through the walls of my ass) and his gloved fingers on my pussy I came again almost instantly, squirting on his gloved hand underneath - I didn't know I could come this many times.
"Ohhh that felt good" he said "I always wanted to feel a woman orgasm while I was inside her tight ass ... it feels so awesome on my cock". Surprisingly, that was great for both of us.
This went on for several minutes but my bumhole was sooooo tight he wouldn't last long, thankfully.
"I love the feeling of your tight asshole through this thin rubber but unfortunately I have to unload my balls into you soon" he told me as he fucked me hard for several more strokes, his balls slapping my pussy through the plastic suit, then pushed inside me as deeply as he could, grunted, and shot his load.
"Uhhhhh" he sighed "I'm coming inside your ass". He pumped into me a few more times as I felt his cock twitch inside me, pulsing as he spewed cum inside me. I hoped the rubber held and prevented him from filling my ass with a sperm enema.

He pulled out of my ass while holding the condom to keep it from slipping off then got off the bed and stood beside me. Given the amount of lube he used, the front of his plastic suit was covered in vaseline - I now saw why he wore it during "medical" assfucking procedures.
"Your bum hole loosened-up nicely during the medical assfuck and the outside of the rubber has a good sample on it" he noted as he pulled it off with a gloved hand.
It was humiliating being tied-up, forced to take a cock up my tight ass and having him shoot cum into a rubber deep inside my bum, yet somehow exciting - My pussy and ass were both sore and I won't forget that experience soon. Still, I was going to get back at him yet the next time I get to play examiner ... I wonder how he likes it up the ass?

Of course I had that opportunity, which I am sure he told you about. I had him kneel on the bed and while wearing rubber gloves I fingered his ass. He might have found it humiliating as he couldn't help but spew cum as I fucked his bum (I wish I had a dildo as that would have made it worse). Eventually I masturbated him with a gloved hand as I fingered his ass until he came, spraying white cum everywhere.
Payback is a bitch.
Hunter32

Re: Self-Isolation Exam, Part 4

Post by Hunter32 »

Always love your stories. The protective gear and condom descriptions are awesome
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Self-Isolation Exam, Part 4

Post by countrylatexglover »

Love the story thank you! Only one little thing I would have done differently. If searching and examining for a virus. During your procedure would have had you don gloves and a mask as well. I know you did for his procedure but during yours would have been great as well. And vise Versa for his. Having him re don gloves and a mask for his.

Return to “Glove Stories”