A birthday surprise he will never forget! [medical gloves]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

A birthday surprise he will never forget! [medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

“Hey girl how you doing?” “Good just sitting here waiting for my husband to come back in from the ranch.” As the two girls talked she knew his birthday was coming up and wanted to surprise him with something. She wanted it to be special and something that would be a once in a life time opportunity.
“Hey so I have a weird questions to ask of you.” “Okay what is? I mean we are practically sisters there is no weird questions lol.” “Yeah you say that now till I ask you this one but anyway here it goes. I want to do something special for his birthday like something that will probably never happen again unless we all enjoy it that much.” “Okay well let’s hear the idea.” “ so his favorite thing is gloves. He loves wearing them and he loves when I wear them. He also likes seeing other people wear them. Don’t ask me why im not really sure lol but it’s what he is into.” “Okayyy your right this is a bit different but im up for it.” “ okay well here it goes; when we do things together he always wishes I would wear gloves. Like when we go out or just even around the house. Now I have also seen he likes to watch videos with multiple girls on one guy or girl, so what I was thinking was I want to give him that.” “So you want me to help you get him off? You two are married would it be weird to have all three of us naked like that?” “He is faithful and has never steered away I can tell he never will, and if it’s too weird we can always not do it or stop. I think he would just really like the experience.” “Okay well we can give it a try as long as your okay with it. I don’t want things to get weird.” “ if it doesn’t work out we won’t ever speak of it again.”

As the two girls talked about the surprise his wife had it all planned out. They would go out to dinner together and her and her friend would both wear nice satin gloves at dinner. She would also wear them on the ride over for him. Once they are done with dinner they would all go back to their place and switch to tight surgical gloves and do their will on him.

“Sounds like you have this all planned out so we will wear satin gloves at dinner for him i also think we should switch to latex gloves to eat so the gloves don’t get messy. Then when we go back to your place and maybe both go use the bathroom at the same time and come out with lingerie and latex gloves on. What about a stethoscope or other toys does he like that?” “Yeah that could help too he will love that!” “Okay well being a nurse I’ll get my stethoscope and I see about swiping some extra tight surgical gloves from work they are almost transparent he will love them!” “That will be awesome way better than the exam gloves we have here for us.” “Maybe I’ll get some extras for you two or for if we do this again!” “You can do that?” “Oh sure sometime we end up selling some that expire. There is nothing wrong with them they just cannot be used in surgery or anything, but they still work just fine.” “Oh wow awesome thank you!”

A week had passed and his birthday was here. As him and his wife were getting ready she put on her normal clothes for dinner a nice blouse with a pair of cowgirl boots to match. Then she went and slipped on a pair of short satin gloves. “Well to what do I owe the pleasures?” “What you talking about” she said with a cute tone in here voice. “ you know what I’m talking about, you wear gloves you never do that unless we are in here.” “Well it’s your 30th birthday and I though I could make the night a little extra special for you. So you will remember this one!” She said to him as she gave him a wink. “He smiled and gave her a nice hug and kiss as she held and caressed his body with her gloves hands. “There is more of that to come later.” She said seductively and winked at him. As they we’re getting ready to go she slipped two pairs of latex gloves in her bag for when they ate dinner so the satin gloves wouldn’t get ruined for her and her friend.

Not knowing what he was in for they took right off the the steak house. When they got there They parked his truck and started getting ready to go in. The mask mandate wasn’t gone yet so as they put their masks on he said “wow seeing you in a mask and gloves is very nice!” “Oh really you like the combination?” “Yep!” He said with a tickle in his throat. Their friend has just pulled into the parking lot and parked next to his truck. Not even paying attention he gets out and turns around. Their friend taps his shoulder with her gloves hands and said “hey don’t forget about me!” “Oh hey I didn’t see you there, wow Umm you look great!” As he looked are her with respect he noticed she also had a pair of satin gloves on as well. “Why are you wear gloves?” “Well the same reason she is lol, I’m actually here to join in on the fun tonight for dinner!” “So you’ll both be wearing gloves at dinner for me?” “Yep she said you liked them a lot and wanted to make it a special night for you!” “Well thank you very much!” He said a bit awkwardly as he was trying to give her the best respect he could as he is a cowboy and that’s is just what they do. He donned is nitrile gloves as he does when going anyway.

The three of them went into the restaurant as husband and wife helps hands. “I want to make sure you feel these gloves too to know they aren’t coming off.” She said to him with a very kind voice. He looked at her and smiled as he couldn’t get any words out. Once they got to the host stand they were greeted by a women wearing a mask and nitrile gloves. “Table for three I made a reservation.” “Ahh yes we have one for your right this way.” As they followed the hostess to the table he notice no one else was wearing gloves which he was now use to but all the staff still had masks on.

Once they sat down he started nibbling at the peanuts like he does and they all sat down and talked. When the waitress came to the table and asked for drinks and appetizers he notice she also had gloves on. They were well fitted nitrile gloves black and matched her shirt. He could help but notice almost as if it was requested that she wear them for them at the table.

“Can I start y’all off with drinks and appetizers?” As they have their drink orders he could help but watch all the girls around him. As he watched the movement of their gloves hands he was thoroughly enjoying him self. He wasn’t sure weather to ignore it or enjoy but a little of both is what he did.

As they sat there enjoy a drink for a while the girls both flaunted their gloved hands at him. They make sure he noticed they weren’t coming off. As they ordered dinner he got up and went to the restroom for a minute. “OMG he is loving this. He can’t tell whether to enjoy or be worried lol. I had no idea the waitress would be wearing them also must have gotten lucky on the one lol.” “So I got some gloves from work many pairs of expired surgical gloves. They have a lot of life in them but just cannot be used in surgery past their date.” “Nice well I brought some exam gloves to wear instead of our satin ones for dinner. He will love that also.” “Haha you did too? I brought the surgical ones with me. But we should save those for later and just use the ones your brought for dinner that will work!”

As he came back and sat down the dinner they had order was beginning to appear. As the food got brought out to them the girls took off their satin gloves and Both began to don their latex gloves to eat. Once the food was on the table and the waitress with gloves on left, the two said to him “we hope you enjoyed dinner tonight!” As his wife then took his gloved hand in her latex gloved hands and lovingly held it. He saw this and didn’t know what to do. He grew so big in his pants and his face turned bright red. “Looks like your enjoying the evening honey I see lol. I’m so glad you like what’s happening.”

He shook his head in a thank you motion as his just couldn’t speak with the over whelming feeing. As they all ate with their gloves on he could help but stare at both of them and wonder why they were doing this. Their gloves moved with their hands so perfectly as if they were a second skin. He asked “how did you get her to wear them as well?” “Like I told you I wanted to make this a special night for you the evening is far from over!” As they finished their dinner both of the girls left their latex gloves on and said these aren’t coming off till we get home.

As they were driving home his wife could not keep her hands off him. Rubbing his leg and getting him excited. Then she took his free hand and held it in her latex gloves. The combination of his gloves hand in hers was almost too much for him to take. When they pulled down their long dirt driveway and got up to their ranch he saw their friend pulling in behind him and he wondered if she forgot something.

As she got out of her can and them out of his dually truck they went inside.
He went to their room to let them talk for a while as he does. As he got comfortable on the bed he heard a nock on the door. “You don’t have to knock this is your room too haha.” As he opened the door he could believe what he saw. Both girls stood in front of him with very nice lingerie and surgical gloves and their friend had her stethoscope around her neck. He didn’t know what to say. As he just kind of stood there the both held his hand and got him to the bed. “Okay now you need to strip down to your birthday suit.” “You want me naked I front of her too?” “This is going to be a once in an life time experience for you that you won’t forgot. We have both agreed to have our way with you tonight so that you can really enjoy one of your fantasy’s.”

He quickly stripped down to nothing and the whole thing began. They started tieing his hands and feet to the bed and made sure he couldn’t move. He was rock hard and purple at this point and it had only just begun. The girls stood their talking by about what they were going to do to him and laughing. Everyone was enjoying themselves at this point. The two began to don surgical masks and he knew he was in for.
As they walked closer to him all he could do was take what ever was about to happen. They began by examining him. All me could do was let the amazing feeling of surgical gloves touch him everywhere. His gloves hands were tied not too tight but they would never get freed until they wanted they to be. Their friend used the stethoscope on him for what seemed like minutes. Checking his pulse at his wrists and the. She proceeded to wrap her gloves hand around his throat lightly to check the pulse there too. She could have just used two fingers on it but she chose to wrap her whole hand around his neck. “See how I’m checking your pulse right now with these gloves around your throat? If you miss behave at all my grip will get tighter” his wife listened to her and said “wow you have done this before haven’t you?” “Well yes I suppose I have. With what I do the few men I have been with want to role play with me as the dominant nurse and just like to role with it.” As the gloves hands continued to caress his body he layed there in agony wishing they would touch his cock at this point. It was throbbing but not to the point that it would cum yet. Their friend ask his wife “so I realize what we are doing right now blows all boundaries at this point but I would like to ask if I could have your permission to be the first one to touch and examine his cock?” “Yep thats fine the nurse should be the one to do the full exam anyway and me as the wife can assist in anyway. He will get plenty more from me like this down the road now that I know how much he in enjoying it.”

Their friend began to lightly examin his coke making sure she didn’t touch it in a way to make him cum too soon. She thoroughly held it and ran her gloves fingers all around it. The feeling of this drove him nuts as he tried to hold it together. She would take her thumbs and fingers and gently massage the shaft looking for abnormalities, she also took her finger and pushed up inside near his balls and said “normally we would have you turn your head and cough but I figure it would be better with more glove touching.” As she winked at him she used both gloves to palpate for anything with her finger slightly up into is sack checking for hernias or anything. She then began to palpate his chest and abdomen. Once she was done with her physical exam. She said to his wife “I believe there is one more thing to check before we have him give us a Sperm sample. I would like to have you perform this part but I will show you what to do.” The friend went over to the box of exam gloves and got two pairs out. “Here put these on over your surgical gloves this is going to get a little messy.” As they donned the exam gloves over their surgical gloves he began to look a little worried not know what was going on. They lubed their hands and began to perform a prostate exam on him. “Here is what you do just take your finger and sticking right in his ass. Normally the doctor will Make sure he is relaxed but since this is so intense for him we don’t have that option.” His wife began to slide her finger into his ass and felt around. “I feel a small ball almost like a walnut.” “Perfect that is his prostate now lightly massage that and feel for anything abnormal.” As she felt inside him she saw his eyes gleaming with even less control than he had before. “He seems to really like this.” “Most guys actually do in secret. They think it’s gay until they try it then most want more after.” His wife pulled her finger out of his bum and said “I think he is ready to cum now.” Their friend look at her and said “okay we’ll let’s get these exam gloves off and finish him the right way.” “And what would that be?” Asked his wife. “So when a man has his prostate massaged and has an orgasm it sends them through the roof. They shoot some much out and have such a big orgasm that they will ask for it again.” His wife looked excited and said “I want to ask him what he wants. I don’t want to forget it is his birthday and I want to make sure he will be okay with that.”

She looked at him and asked how he felt about it. He gave them consent to perform the milking on him with a head nod. He couldn’t speak as the pleasure had been over whelming to him. He was surprised he had not shot him load already but they have been careful to just keep him on edge.
The donned new surgical masks for fun and their friend donned the exam gloves again over her surgical gloves. “I figured to finish him off it should be his wife not me. I don’t want to make him cum in front of you but I will help make sure we finish him off” his wife agree and thought that made sense even though all friendship Barriers had been broken at this point and they have pretty much decided this wasn’t going to be the last time they did this. Was it different yes but they had all enjoyed it so much that they felt it was okay to allow her to be apart of that aspect in their life once in a While.

Once the girls were prepped and ready to go, he saw them approaching one last time and asked if he was ready. He answered by gripping the straps he was held down by with his gloves hands that were attached to the logs that made up their bed. They rubbed lube all over their gloves and began the final milking. As their friend stuck her finger in his ass with one hand she continued to rub her other glove all over him. As his wife performed the handjob and did the same with her other hand. Once in a while both of them would rub his balls also. As he felt all of this happen his body movements couldn’t be controlled but were minimal since he was tied up. It was the most intense experience he had ever had. Four gloves hands milking him till he came. As he got closer to cuming they continued the process. As he climaxed the load he shot looked like he had had not cum in two months. His wife loved it and he couldn’t even think anymore. He shot about 10 times and then he was over. As he layed their not being able to move they ask him “well now how was that?” No words were said but two gloves thumbs rose up a bit and a grin bigger that the state of texas was across his face.

The removed their gloves but ended up putting on new exam gloves. They untied him and he began to regain himself. He left his gloves on as he usually does though this time so did they. Everyone kind staggered out for a bit and regained themselves. Everyone keeping their gloves on started cleaning them selves up. Although the girls were both pretty heated up from the milking session. As he got ready for bed they kept looking at each other and looking back at him. As he looked up they said to him “honey we need to take care of something.” He said “say no More i get it.” They held gloved hands together to another room and he got ready for bed.

As the went in to the room together they began to talk. “I haven’t seen him cum that hard before thank you for showing me what kind of fore play to start doing.” “No trouble most guys love that stuff it gets them going so much they don’t even realize!” “Now what should we do here? We are both horned up and need to finish our needs”. “I suggest we take turns finishing each other.” “Really isn’t that weird for you at all?” “I just helped you milk your husband, weird has gone out the door now lay down and I will make you cum!” His wife layed in the bed with her lingerie and gloves still on and her friend donned a new mask and kept everything else on. She walked over to her with a sexy stride and began touching her. “Would you like the same exam your husband got?” “Yes please!” Their friend grabbed a pair of exam gloves and began the exam. She rubber her surgical gloves hands on her body making sure to not touch her pussy just yet. Carefully examining her body. Using her stethoscope to check her heart and breathing. Next she began to get closer to her pussy and closer. She began examining her pelvic area just barely brushing over her clit and then began to slip a finger in slowly. She had a sensation never felt before. The surgical gloves were as smooth as butter in her pussy. “Hmm your response tells me this will work quite well.” Their friend got on the bed with her and said “well for the next part of this I will need these exam gloves.” “Wait really your going to do that to me also?” “Yes it can be pleasurable for females also.” “Wait no! I want something different.” “Oh okay fair enough what would you like?” “Stick the exam gloves in my pussy I want to feel them inside me while I cum!” “Ohhh good idea you’ll love that it feels so good!” “You’ve done that before too?” “As a nurse you would be surprised what I have been able to try due to access of the medical equipment. I have spent a whole shift with a butt plug in and gloves in my pussy not at the same time but at different times. Just a way I could brighten my day a little bit on a rough day. I never orgasmed from it but it definitely felt great all day!” “Oh wow that’s quite good to know!” Their friend took the exam gloves and began to stuff her pussy with them for her. As she put them in their her surgical gloves got nice and wet. She began to touch her own pussy with the wet gloves. His wife joined in and took over for her. Together they rubbed their pussy and made out until they both came at the same time. The feeling of the gloves for both of them was unmatched. After their session they both washed their gloves off and went to bed. She joined her husband in bed and their friend stayed in the guest room. They all slept with the gloves still on.

I’m the morning they all awoke refreshed but everyone still gloved up in medical gloves. They had taken the surgical gloves off and wore exam gloves. Her hours and was already out marking coffee and breakfast. “I’m surprised you both still have your gloves on.” “I know I do also but that is nothing new.” As she woke up his wife said to him “they have a nice feeling that I am now aware of. They have never felt this good before and I just don’t even want to take them off.” Their friend also commented “if I’m at home usually I will wear them myself around the house. I won’t take them off unless people are coming over I also have a massive glove fetish. Usually I wear fetish gloves at home they last longer. I am wearing them here because it seems we are all very close now and I’m comfortable wearing them around you two now, and will probably bring them with me when I come over to wear.” “Well feel free to bring what ever you need.”

As they all woke up even after a long night he went out to do his chores for the morning. They still had animals to take care of so off he went. Normally his wife would join him but she stayed behind to keep with their friend. “I know you said you want to do a once in a lifetime surprise for him like that and it worked out well! But do you think it would ever happen again?” “Well I guess that would all depend on how everyone would feel about it. I mean I’m sure he would be up for it but we would need to make sure. This is not a norm for us but it was great and I’m surprised as to how well it went and everyone is taking it.”

Since this time around they have had more adventures and fun times. Experimenting with different gloves and locations. They have even gone back out to dinner gloved up for fun all three of them. Sometimes they even wear them at parties, they try to have them on for a reason there but then try to leave them on as long as possible even around others. His wife and him have had some very interesting sex since that experience and it has been delightful ever since. Their friend still joins them in on the fun on occasion as well.

Well hope y’all like this tale. It’s not my first store but I think I’m getting a little better. I didn’t use names I’m sorry it was easier to write without them but I tried to make sure you knew who was talking and when. Let me know what you all think!! I have gone through and corrected things I didn’t see before.
MedM3555
Newcomer

Re: A birthday surprise he will never forget! [medical gloves]

Post by MedM3555 »

Love it! Bring on part two! Perhaps in the hospital in full surgical gear for extra pleasure?
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Great story. How about some household rubber gloves in the next chapter.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
miniha
Regular poster

Post by miniha »

Lovely, it is pretty hard to read cross-eyed ;)

it would be a dream come true for me

Return to “Glove Stories”