The best doctors visit ever! [medical gloves]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

The best doctors visit ever! [medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

Wrote this one from a request. I wasn’t planning on it. I hope it will Do for the one who requested it. Sorry ever phone writing these stories is not the easiest and I’m definitely hot you when I write them lol. So it can be a bit distracting. Didn’t realized I didn’t finish it here. I corrected all that so now it should be better to read!

Well it was was a Monday like any other day. He got up and threw a pair of XS nitrile gloves on and walked out to the kitchen to boil some coffee. Cowboy coffee is made with either a tin or enamel pot. You boil the water and then add the coffee and let it rolling boil for a few minutes he preferred 10 to be exact. The only thing different today was that he had to go to the doctors today for an exam. He was never thrilled about this as he hated going there. But he knew he could look forward to seeing their nurse friend there. Usually his wife would stay home but for some reason today she went with him. She knew he didn’t enjoy this so she though she would cheer him up by putting on some gloves to get him exciting and not to think about the doctors. “come on honey no worries it will be fine is always is. You don’t have anything to worry about and she will be there to help you get through it all.” He just nodded his head, he wasn’t much of a talker when It came to going to these appointments.

Once they got there they walked in there was no more mask policy but they both still wore their gloves inside. Signing in with the lady at the front desk she ask if they could both either sanitize their gloves or put new ones on. They agree and both sanitized their gloves. She handed him the paper work wearing some very tight pink gloves. “Here just fill this out and get it right back they are ready for you.” AS he was filling out the paper work his wife said “wow between me that girl and now our friend probably next all wearing gloves how are you holding it together?” He was distracted for sure, even wrote some information down wrong by accident, just a few misspelled words. He handed her the paperwork and again saw her pink gloves and began to grow a bit. It wasn’t noticeable but he could feel it for sure. They didn’t even get a chance to sit down, their friend came right out and told them to come in. “Hi guys how are you today?” “we are good lol you know how he is coming here.” “Oh yes I do well today will be very easy, no needles or nothing like that today. We are just doing an exam quick and a urine sample. The doctor has given me permission to help in anyway I can and collect a sample after he is done.” He looked up quick and said “A sample of what?!” sounding alarmed. “you will see nothing that will hurt I promise you might even enjoy this one. she handed him a cup and a new pair of gloves. Its protocol to wash your hands after doing the urine sample so I figured I would just give you a new pair of gloves also. As she handed him a cup and gloves with her pink nitrile gloves on she brushed his hand on purpose and handed it to him. “This may end up being the most enjoyable exam you have ever had.

Once done with the urine sample they went into the room and sat down. He wasn’t too happy about being there but his wife and friend being there made it better. He was expecting the doctor to come in who was normally a middle aged man who with a monotone voice. Well not this time. The door opened to a slender women about the same size as his wife. She wore a button down shirt and blue jeans, and had pink gloves on also. “well good morning everyone full house today I see, you’ve got a good support group here. I was told you have white coat syndrome. I totally get it I do too actually, at least when im the patient. Although for me its mostly being a patient and a doctor is hard lol we want things done our way on our selves usually haha. He was perplexed as to why he was getting such a great doctor. “what happened to dr.johnson?” “He is on vacation and they told me to take you on today.” Accepting the change he said “lets get this over with, no offense I don’t love being here.” “We will make this as quick and painless as possible.” “I will need you to strip down naked please, better access to everything that way.” He got down to his birthday suite and stripped off everything but his gloves. Then he started to think he had to take them off. “Oh no sir you can leave those right on I total tally understand why you wear them!” He left his gloves on and layed on the bed. The doctor began to examine him. He was rock hard at this point looking at a room full of beautiful women including his wife all wearing tight pink gloves and the doctor was in normal clothes which just helped him a lot. She palpated his chest and abdomen and the feeling of the gloves was just amazing she almost knew exactly how to touch him. Eventually she had to make her way down to his groin and explained that they will eventually need and sample from him. As she examined his groin she began to ask “so we will need to collect a sperm sample.” his wife perked up and said “hmm and how is this going to work? Does he have to do it him self?” “Well no I mean if you would like to assist him that is fine.” “What if he wanted all of us to assist him?” “I have never done that before, but I guess if he gave us consent we could do so. I will say if we do it cannot leave this room!” “It would” He replied! “My guess is that is your consent?” “yep go for it!” “Well I haven’t ever done this before so I would like to be as professional as possible if we could.” “I mean If that helps.” he said. Their nurse friend said “This wont be difficult but he gave us consent we should make it worth his while.” “What do you mean?” both his wife and Friend explained he has a medical/gloves fetish and that he would enjoy some role play. “If you want a good sample I don’t see what it would hurt to let him enjoy it.” “I guess we could. How would you like this to happen?” “Hmm, How can I put it?” “His wife said “as Kinky as possible. She then looked at her husband “this is one of those moments you wont get back take it while you can, if your thinking its a dream come true well it is!” “Okay, well I would enjoy a handjob/exam by all of you at once in gowns gloves and masks no hair nets though, and could I see you all with nothing under the gowns?” the doctor was astonished he knew exactly what he wanted. “I have honestly never experienced anything like this and now I wish I have.” “It has always been a fantasy of mine to do this to a patient. I have all that stuff in here and I just happened to have an extra cup in here for the sperm sample. I’m in lets do it!” As the three of them stripped down to nothing but their pink tight gloves then began to donn gowns and masks. They then took off their pink gloves as the doctor pulled out some very tight surgical gloves. Here girls try this, the doctor handed them some lube and told them to use it before the gloves. It will make them almost disappear like you can barely see them. They lit up and said “he will love this.” As they lubed up their hands and slipped the surgical gloves on, they became almost glues to their hands like a second skin you could barely see but still there. You could see their nail color and the lines in their fingers.

He saw them all garbed up. Naked under gowns, gloves and masks. He basically fell over in the bed and grew his dick as hard as anything just from the site. The nurse had another idea. “Do you have those patient straps in the cabinets?” “YESS” the doctor said gleaming with excitement! AS she tried to calm down a bit she asked if she could restrain him. He didn’t even speak he just went spread eagle and held his arms and legs tight out. As the doctor tied him to the bed, she said “there now you cannot interfere with this procedure. And since we have some time here as I don’t have any other patients today lets make it last, as long as your okay with?” “You have the floor doc and all of you do your best!” As they saw him laying there they went to town. They began lightly examining him with their stethoscopes and transparent gloved hands checked for any abnormalities. Lightly pressing everything and touching everything. The feel of the gloves had him rock hard and moaning. He couldn’t help himself but to make some noise. The nurse went over and covered his mouth and said “no no can’t make any noise now.” as she winked at him and so did his wife. “I hope this will make you come back to the doctors without a fight next time as she winked at him with her masked face. He nodded in acceptance. “Who knows maybe we can switch doctors for you to this one so the experience can always be enjoyable for you. Would that be possible?” “honestly I cannot believe your even okay with this. How doesn’t it bother you to have all of this happening to him?” “I am apart of it, as long as I am part of what makes him happy that is all I care about. He is faithful and has promised to never stray as have I.” “that is some great faith you have as a wife.” “Its how I was brought up, keep your faith and you’ll be rewarded. So far I have been blessed with him and continue to be so.” As they got back to the exam, the doctor asked the wife to put some exam gloves on over her surgical gloves. “ahh yes I know whats coming next I can do this for you.” she donned some tight exam gloves and lubed them up, she went right into his anus and being to finger the prostate his eyes widened and his back arched. “oh you enjoy this don’t you?” said the doctor. He nodded silently and closed his eyes. As his wife continued to finger him the doctor said “okay nurse come over here and get ready to collect the sample.” their friend came over to his rock hard dick and began to pump on it with her surgical gloves. Between the feeling of everyone touching him, the doctor now keeping him quiet and his wife fingering him and the nurse pumping his dick he was about to cum. As the nurse saw this she had everyone stop except the doctor. “you know its only fitting to allow the wife to finish him off haha.” she laughed a little because she enjoyed prolonging the process on him. His wife agree and switched with the nurse. She took off her exam gloves and left the surgical gloves on. The nurse donned some exam gloves and continued to finger him while his wife continued the handjob. The doctor decide she wanted to check his pulse during all of this. The nurse said “hold your whole gloved hand over his throat and lightly fee his pulse, he loves that!” next as he was about to climax his wife slowly stroked his shaft and playing with his balls till he came the nurse quickly grabbed the cup for the sample and aimed it properly. Then he burst his load hit so hard she shook when it hit the cup and giggled a bit. As he orgasmed his wife kept pumpping but also tried to feel the cum flow through his dick with her other gloved hand. “wow to feel your cum pumping under my fingers feels interesting and intense I really like it! But I’m sure not as much as your enjoying this.” He had no words as he was milked by three beautiful women including his wife and basically now second wife at this point.

As things calmed down the nurse took the sample and sealed it up. As the three women got dressed in normal clothes everyone kind of calmed down. The doctor was please with the load he produced and told his wife they will probable have no problem having kids some day and giggles a bit. Once they were all dressed and he had came to (pun intended) he got dressed. Not even thinking he pulled his gloves off like they all did. As his wife was donning a new pair of gloves for herself she handed him a pair also after he got dressed. The doctor asked “is that a part of your fetish also to wear gloves all the time?” “Yes I truly enjoy the way gloves feel on my hands the second skin really makes me happy, not as happy as just a minute ago but very happy. Also with ocd it helps me to touch things that a lot of other people have touched” “You know I understand I get the same feeling out of them when I have them on. Maybe I need to keep them on myself more often.” “I usually do the same thing.” Their nurse friend replied. “ahh so thats why you always wear gloves, I can see now why lol.” The doctor though about it and slipped into another pair herself. “Thanks for the great sample and time to examine you. From now on you may see me for your exams if you would like, and I will always make sure I have gloves on for you, just in case I need another sample or just to make sure your happy here, oh and yes no white coat for you, I will not have that on when I see you.

He had never had such a great experience at the doctors before he was already set to come back for an appointment 6 months from then. The gloved doctor gave the receptionist his papers and told her to donn new gloves right now. As she did so the doctor told him “okay from here on out its in your file everyone you interact with here is to done gloves before the interact with you, I’m putting it in your file because some of my staff doesn’t always wear them even though I try to encourage it here. This should make your experience more enjoyable and less worry some. Now unfortunately next visit I would like to get a blood sample from you but it will never be as painful as you remember it at all I will make sure of that. Your friend here will be the one to do it and will make it as easy as possible for you. You wont even know its happening.” He gave a nod and said “well we will see how that goes haha.” As they walked out his wife said “you know not many wives would allow this kind of stuff to happen to their husbands, its not every day that you get to have these little experiences but as long as I’m a part of it I am really beginning to enjoy them myself and I also see why you love wearing these gloves so much. You may make a glove fetishist out of me yet.” she said with a wink. “now how much energy you got left?” “I feel amazing haven’t felt this great since well we had fun with her the last time. Or the time after that with you!” “Hmm we ll if that is the case then lower your pants in the car and take the back roads home. Time for round 2!” She said with a wink.
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: The best doctors visit ever! [medical gloves]

Would someone mind giving me an honest opinion on this story? I getting some goood feedback on the other story just wondering how this one is.
miniha
Regular poster

Post by miniha »

Great story, very hot
MedM3555
Newcomer

Post by MedM3555 »

This story is great. I also am not the biggest fan of needles so I feel the pain a bit!

Not sure exactly what your interests are, but Maybe the next part can include more PPE? Perhaps when they get the bloodwork back they have to do additional testing in the OR? Of course in the OR they can't be naked for safety, so instead they don a head to toe clear latex suit that reveals every curve of their bodies while also protecting them from "bodily fluids" and 2 layers of surgical gloves for puncture indication? they also obviously can't have him spilling his load all over the OR so they put him in a condom?

Keep up the good work on the stories!
countrylatexglover
VIP

MedM3555 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:10 pm This story is great. I also am not the biggest fan of needles so I feel the pain a bit!

Not sure exactly what your interests are, but Maybe the next part can include more PPE? Perhaps when they get the bloodwork back they have to do additional testing in the OR? Of course in the OR they can't be naked for safety, so instead they don a head to toe clear latex suit that reveals every curve of their bodies while also protecting them from "bodily fluids" and 2 layers of surgical gloves for puncture indication? they also obviously can't have him spilling his load all over the OR so they put him in a condom?

Keep up the good work on the stories!
Won’t lie not much into hospitals in general. Might do another one some day but finding the time is tough and especially now it’s nice out and I don’t like sitting at my computer more that needed.
Though about writing another one just not sure yet about what.

Personally one of my favorite things is a nice long sleeve shirt and medical gloves. And if the shirt had thumb holes and the gloves are in them fewww goneeeee lol. During the pandemic was quite enjoyable for me with everyone in medical gloves and long sleeves at the time.

Return to “Glove Stories”