An enjoyable 6-month doctors visit follow but not an exam. Causion talks about blood [Medical gloves]

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

An enjoyable 6-month doctors visit follow but not an exam. Causion talks about blood [Medical gloves]

Post by countrylatexglover »

So this one might be difficult to write as some of the emotions in this one are actually true.

Well it had been 6 months since his last check up, and the doctor had asked him to come back for a blood draw. He was definitely not happy about this one but he knew he had to go. His wife offered to come with him but he said "not his time i just want to go alone please. I don't really want you to see me have to do this. I how its going to go and i will be in a bad mood. i also don't want you to see me get upset the way i usually do." "Will you be able to drive after this?" "Yeah it usually just takes me some time to settle down from this. I know they say they will make it enjoyable but all i can remember is how it has gone in the past." "Well we know our friend will help you through it how ever she can." HIs wife said with a wink. "Yeah we will see."

As he hopped in his truck, he tried to play some old time country to get his mind off the blood draw. It was difficult this was the one thing beside getting shots he dreaded the most. He hated needle and the fact that they stick one into him and he can't escape it is the worse part especially since he knows its a good thing they are doing. He wants to shy away but he just can't and feels like he is forces to sit there in pain! as he pulled up in to the office he realized this was it and there was no turning back at this point. he layed back in his truck for a minute to try and calm down but he was so nervous he was shaking. As he got his druthers together he just went in to get it over with. As he got to the door he realized he didn't even have gloves on he was so nervous. Since he doesn't like to open doors without gloves on he was trying to figure out how to open it. He had though about using his Multitool to open the door so he doesn't have to touch the handle. (A multitool for those who don't know is a tool that some people carry that has multiple tools built into it and it folds in and out. One im partial to is called Leatherman that is the name of the actual company, i carry two almost everywhere i go.) As he fumbled for the tool the receptionist saw him struggling and came to open the doors for him. "hey no worries i got the door for you, looked like you were struggling. where are your gloves usually your wearing nitrile gloves?" "I forgot them today, i'm getting a blood test today and my mind is a jumbled mess." "ohh okay well try not to worry too much your in good hands here!" she said to him as she donned some pink gloves then handed him some white gloves to put on. "Here this will at least help a little for you, im sorry your having a tough time with this." "It is what it is, i hate needles and this one stays in for a few minutes or so it feels like." He said as he donned his gloves. "Well i have your information here so no worries about filling out paperwork just relax for a bit or try to anyway." as he walked over to the waiting room, their friend came out looking for him, she had on her scrubs and gloves and stethoscope as always. "Okay well i think i already know the answer so ill just say come on back with me." as he slowly come to her and walked back his legs were shaking and his hands started to sweat which normally doesn't happen unless its really hot out.

"Okay well i know you really hate this so i though i would do everything i can to make it more enjoyable for you." She said to him as they shook gloved hands together, he immediately started getting excited. "see your already not thinking about it, you just can't stop thinking about what happened to you in the past and im going to change that today! step on the scale for me." As she used the scale all he could see what her pink gloved hand moving the weights around. "alright looks good as always cowboy, okay lets get to it." He began to worry again and totally lost his boner. She saw this and said "oh don't worry that will be coming back shortly!" as they walked into the room she closed the door. He noticed the chair had straps on it and wondered why. "So i see you notice the straps, those are for two reasons and we will only use they if your up for all of this but in order to make this safe and enjoyable for you, i will need to restrain you tightly you will not be able to move at all except for you head and legs. I need to make sure your arms don't move at all while we draw your blood, hope you understand." the though of this actually scared him a bit but she said "now if at all your feeling uncomfortable just let me know and we will stop the whole process and let you relax, you will not be forced to give the blood we just can't have your arms move is all." "We who is we?" as he said that another nurse walked in the room, slender and as beautiful as his friend and wife. "wow y'all really know who to hire here don't you lol." "So for this process to work it will take two of us one to keep you calm and happy and the other to draw the blood. She is the best here that there is to do this besides me. when she starts you won't even feel it."

As he sat down in the chair they took his cowboy hat and hung it up. Both wearing their pink gloves they began to tie him down and make sure his arms were secure. The one nurse wrapped the rubber band around his arm and tied it tightly to let keep the blow from flowing for a minute. Then the two nurse got undressed in front of him. as they did so it reviled some very nice lingerie and bodies. They donned surgical masks and surgical gloves. "There now this is the first step what do think so far?" he just nodded and began to grow. "Oh see that i almost forgot something let me remove your pants you wont need them. And don't worry she is also very aware of what is going on here and will not speak of it to anyone." His nurse friend removed his pants and showed a rock hard cock. "Him i see he really like this!" the new nurse said. "Well yeah almost he really hates what we are going to do to him so we are trying to make it more enjoyable." "i see well i will do my best to make sure he is not thinking about it also." As they prepared everything he was starting to loose his boner, watching the one nurse get the tubes ready for his blood and the needles prepped. "Oh wow okay you really hate this don't you. lets just get it all prepped now let him lose his boner for a short time and then we will get to it. they continued to prep everything, the new nurse got out the alcohol pads last and seemed to have everything else done.

"Okay now that we have our tools prepped we will start, and what she does will be covered from you so you won't have to see it." the new nurse came over and cover his view of his harm and gloved hand. "this should help a little." they both walked over and sat down with him. "so since i won't be touching your arm at all i will get some lube for myself."
As they donned their surgical gloves because they knew he liked that they began the process. His friend began to stroke his cock and massage his balls. she was very slow and soft and gave his some pleasurable faces to look at. In the mean time the other nurse began her process. She began to insert the needle very slowly and steady. He though he felt it but was to distracted to look at the moment "how do you like this surgical glove hand job baby? yeah you like this don't you? Your close friend in surgical gloves giving you an amazing hand job with a surgical mask on too two of your favorite things!" the other nurse removed the rubber band and began to draw his blood. He could feel the pain starting but was too distracted to look over yet. He kept staring at his friends face and gloves. "Yeah i know you love this honey, yessss." he happened to look over at the other nurse for a second but all he could see was her beautiful face covered with mask and pretty eye fluttering at him. he then looked over at his friend again. He was feeling pain but not like he remembered. As the one nurse changed vials and began more blood draw. his friend kept him distracted. "So you think your getting closer? Just let me know your not allowed to come until my friend is done. he nodded that it would be soon. she looked over at her coworker and got a finger meaning one more to go. She looked at him and said "I cannot wait till the next time you me and your wife all get together we will have so much gloved fun. I expect you to be gloved all night as i will be also, and i don't want to be left out." As her coworker finished the third vial of blood, she pulled out the needle and cover his arm to stop the tiny drop of blood from coming back out. He felt the needle leave his arm and said "I'm going to cum!" "you go right ahead and explode for me ! Yoou did so well for this you deserve to have big load." As she said this the other nurse lubed up a finger and could help but slide it in his ass and he just exploded from that all over her mask as she kneeled down in from of him. She made sure to cover her mask with his load almost like pearl necklace but on her face. "Wow what a great idea and thanks for the last minute help on that." "Figured it was the least i could do didn't want him to just remember me taking his blood." So how was that my friend? I bet that was the first blood draw you have ever got to enjoy! I know i would have!" "Yes i could still feel it but it wasn't as bad as i remember." "well that is good glad to hear it" "And thank you for the added attention after the draw." "Well i didn't want you to just remember me taking your blood lol." As they finished everything up he pulled his pants back on and they got dressed. they all removed their gloves masks. He didn't even have to ask, his friend gave him a new pair of white nitrile gloves after donning a pair herself. "Thank you yeah i didn't even wear any in today the lady up front gave me a pair." "Wow you were really distracted this morning weren't you. Well hopefully we don't have to draw anymore blood for a while and we can use this for a long time." "I do hope we made it more enjoyable for you, and if we do need to do it again, it will be the same routine okay." AS he walked out he got into his truck and regained himself. He was not getting tired of these doctors yet. It was the most enjoyable times for him so far being there. As he drove his truck back home. He got into the house and met his wife. "did they help you make the blood draw painless?" "Well sort of yeah, they made it more enjoyable for sure but i still felt some of it." "And you will its not going to be 100% gone but if its at least more tolerable that is all that matters. Are you heading out to get chores done?" "Yep got a lot do to today." As he got to it he wondered how any of this was possible, as these visits to the doctors and they are doing all of this to him. He knew it was not ever to be spoken of to anyone but he knew he had found a doctors office he could love. A doctors office with a glove fetish, wow what a theory. As he met the other cowboys at the barn they took off to do their chores for the day.

Thank you for reading my truly fictional stories. Fantasies have a way of making us feel happy, even though they are not possible doesn't mean it's bad for our minds to think about to make this life easier or better these days. The feelings i mentioned that were true are about needles, i have been very shy from needles since an early age, and even getting a covid shot for me was a bit rough and traumatizing. I was really quick and quite painless, but the feeling of anxiety i get from the thought of what is happening really just bothers me. I try not to think about it but i can't help ti sometimes. all the other stuff is merely a fantasy and that is all!
miniha
Regular poster

Re: An enjoyable 6-month doctors visit follow but not an exam. Causion talks about blood [Medical gloves]

Post by miniha »

<3 Love these stories <3

Return to “Glove Stories”