Another day on the ranch though with a twist!

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Another day on the ranch though with a twist!

Post by countrylatexglover »

He was out in the field with his truck the fences at the far end were falling down. He had been meaning to fix it for a while. He had all of his tools in his truck, when you looked in the truck bed it almost had a mobile workshop in it. Three tool boxes were stationary and five of them floated around in there also. When he did work like this he would put a system of tool boxes full of tools for every occasion. If he layed them out just right it would all fit perfectly. His truck also has at least three boxes of disposable gloves. Taking care of the animals sometimes you needed them, but of course he was always gloved anyway.

As you may or may not know he enjoys gloves so much he usually puts on a pair of XS white nitrile gloves every day that usually don’t come off, he then puts his watch and wedding ring on over them for the day. They had a skin care coated inside of them or like aloe Vera or oatmeal coating so it would never be bad for his skin. If he had to wear gloves to throw away he would slip on a pair of the next size up over his XS gloves. A little tough to get on but so worth it to him. He really enjoyed the feeling of the smooth rubber constantly on his hands. It was his big fetish that everyone kind of knew about. If he didn’t have to remove them for a clean white pair every morning he would never take them off! His wife obviously knows about his glove fetish and likes to wear them for him as much as she can, she doesn’t like to wear them in public like he does but will for him sometimes. She doesn’t enjoy the looks they get when they wear gloves together, unlike him who cannot wait to shake hands with anyone while wearing gloves.

As he was out fixing the fence he made sure he had his durable gloves on over his tight nitrile gloves, didn’t need the nail popping gloves to rip on him now when dealing with the barbed wire. It was a beautiful day and he was enjoying his self very much. He was going back and forth listening to the birds out side and the sounds of his ranch to his old country music, can’t get enough of it.

As he was about to get started on the last post in the ground, someone was coming out to greet him. He could hear the sound of an atv heading for him. He wondered who it would be all the way out here. His wife or ranch hands don’t normally come out this far unless needed. As the machine got closer he notice a long pony tail in the back of the persons head, he realized it was his wife and wonder what she was doing out here. He put his tools down and got ready to greet her. As she parked the machine right up against the back of his truck, she got off and walked over to him. She was wearing a beautiful pearl snap shirt pink plaid and tight blue jeans. Her ball cap had her pony tail tucked into the hole between the snap adjustment. And last but not least she had some pink work gloves on that fit her perfectly as she kept playing with her gloves hands. Along with her cowgirl boot to put it altogether for him! “So there beautiful, did you come out here to help me?” “Maybe I did! But not with the fence that is your project haha.” “Oh of course it is haha we fine then, what did you come out here for?” “Well I think you need to take a break from the fence, it looks like you’re almost done but I wanted to distract you for a few minutes!” “Oh and what did you have in mind? I don’t see any food so we aren’t taking a lunch break.” “Nope something else I had in mind.” she got closer to him and started to hold him with her pink work gloves. The feeling of the soft pink work gloves on his face began to make him grow down below. “I was feeling lonely at home so I figured you were also.” She said to him with a wink. “I though we could have some fun out here.” “Oh did you now!” He said taking his hat off and setting it on the tailgate. After a little caressing of each other they began to undress a little bit. They both removed each others pants with their work gloves still on. They didn’t want to take of their shirts as if someone came by they wanted to get dressed again quick.

Once their pants were off, she stood there in her boots with a really sexy stance and decide to pull off her work gloves slowly. As she removed them fulling each finger, you could begin to see a tint on her skin it was a bit shiny but almost invisible at the same time. Once she really removed the gloves you could see the reveale! Under her work gloves she had specially put on some extra tight surgical gloves from their friend from a while ago. They were tight and near transparent! “I though you could use a good distraction from the fence for a while. With her pussy beginning to drip with exictment, revealed from removing her pants, she came closer to him. “I did something a little different for you, I know how to like skin tight gloves, so I though of a way to make them air tight! I cover my hands in lube before donning these.” As she showed her air tight gloves there was not an air bubble to be had in them, she had they so tight they looked invisible, you could clearly see her spring colored green nails through them. They were just about glued to her skin. She placed a gloves hand over his mouth. “I think you will enjoy some sex while I wear these. And here I brought you some to slip on over your gloves!” once he donned the surgical gloves she pushed him on to the tailgate, pulling his boots off and sliding up on over him. She left her boots on as she knew he loved that. So with her hair back in a tail and a ball cap over it, her pink plaid shirt and air tight surgical gloves, she then pulled a pink surgical mask from her snap closed pocket. “now for the last finishing touch!” as she donned the surgical mask, she noticed she had to wipe away some precum from his rock hard cock. “oh see I thought you would like this! Well lets get started.” As she caressed him with her surgical gloves he did the same. She had grown a glove fetish at this point but not enough to wear them like he does, she just loved the feeling of the smooth rubber on her skin. He loved the feeling of her small gloved hands all over his body, she was sliding her gloved up his button down and rubbing the gloves all over him. He could feel the smooth warm rubber and he just melted from it.

As they began to get extremely hot and horny from all of this, she grabbed his cock with her surgical gloved hand and slid it right in to her dripping pussy. She was so wet It went right in, she moaned so loud that a few cows from the other field looked over. This made them giggle but they kept going. At that point they lay-ed on the blanket he had lay-ed out in the truck bed. “don’t need to have the cows getting any ideas haha.” he said as he kept sliding right into her. She placed her air tight glove over his mouth which he loved and said “shhhh its okay, we need a bigger heard don’t we, haha!” as they were getting close to cumming she said I didn’t bring a condom so I will finish you off with a handjob, I known you love that anyway!” But as she said that she climaxed and held him right inside. He was able to hold off and not cum in side her just yet. As she finished she got off of him and said “as a treat for not cumming in me like I asked, you’ll be getting a nice relaxing surgical glove cock massage. I will be letting your relax for a minute, since you were so good I will let you even get soft again and once your rock hard I will make you burst your huge load. But the relaxing first will build it up for you even better.

Once he had calmed down a bit he had relaxed as they cuddled till he got soft, she got up and sad on the tail gate. He placed his gloves hands on the bed to stabilize him-self, she opened one of his tool boxes that had a roll of shop towels in it. “We will need one of these.” she ripper one off and placed it next to him. “I will use this to wipe the cum off your cock once your done.” she wiped her pussy with her gloved hands and got her gloves all lubed up from her pussy juice and proceeded to massage his cock. Between her rubbing his balls and shaft it was getting him very close. She stopped again and said “are you ready for this?” he nodded yes quickly, has she kept massaging not even in a hand job form just rubbing him all over with her gloves on and surgical mask, she felt the cum surge from his shaft, as it shot out of his tip, she could feel it pumping through the gloves. He shot straight up in the air and it landed on her gloves. As she kept pumping it was one of the biggest loads she had seen out if him in a while. Once he was done shooting his load. She kept pumping his shaft till there was nothing left. “wow you haven’t gotten my gloves this messy in a long time. You must have really loved that.” “It felt amazing you always know how to get me just right!” “Well so do you, being that wet for you I just love it, I have been wanting to finger myself with these gloves on while messing with you just to feel how wet you make me.”

As she cleans up his mess with her gloved hands, “I love how clean I can keep my hands with these gloves on and still feel everything right through them. I think we need more of these I will have to ask our friend for some.” “Well I will try and get back to it but you took my energy haha!” “oh I’m sure you can muster up a bit more to finish the job.” As she finished cleaning him up she dried her gloves and opened the same tool box again. This time grabbing the disinfectant spray use to keep some tools sterile for milking. She cleaned off her surgical gloves and wiped them dry. Slipping her tight pink work gloves back on she kissed him while holding his face in her gloves hands and got back on the atv. “The pink gloves are nice to hide the sexy surgical gloves from prying eyes, at least till I get back to the house. I actually will just wash them for now and leave them on, I want to know what you love about them so much. Might be all I have on when you get home later.” she said with a wink. As she rode away he collected his thoughts and tried to get back to it. He pulled the surgical gloves off and threw them in his truck. As he slipped his work gloves on he went back to it to finish the fence.

As she was riding her wheeler back to the house. The feelings of what they just did still rang in her head and the bouncing on the seat of the wheeler and the vibration was keeping her quite horned up. She was almost back to the ranch house but couldn’t wait anymore. For some reason she wasn’t quite done yet. She pulled off to the side and parked under a tree near the hedge row. She got off the wheel and opened the storage box, pulled a blanket from out of it and layed on it with her back against a tree. She then had a thought and ran back to the storage box again, this time grabbing a pair of exam gloves she had with her. As she sat back down she began to touch her self. As her pussy filled with juicy goodness, she grabbed the pair of exam gloves and began to stuff them in her pussy. She couldn’t believe the feeling of that, the wet gloves inside her was unreal, along with the surgical gloves moving her pussy all around. As she squirmed from pleasure, she could feel the gloves moving inside her, it was pure ecstasy! She had no idea gloves could feel this good. She kept moving her gloves around her body and pussy and the gloves now stuffed inside were very pleasurable. It wasn’t enough for her to cum but it was a different pleasure, almost like a constant good feeling inside. The combination of that with the surgical gloves made her cum again! This time each time she thrusted with orgasm it was like a continued feeling of pleasure over and over, the fingers of the gloves moving inside her almost wouldn’t stop and it was almost as big as before when he was inside her an hour ago.

As she sat there recovering from a second orgasm, she realized the pleasure he had discovered from gloves stuffing. She didn’t even want to remove the gloves from her hands let alone her pussy. She cleaned her self up and tried to folde the blanket up and stow it away, putting her pants back on again and leaving the exam gloves up inside her she went back to the ranch house. After a short while he came in for dinner, she could hear his diesel pulling in. Still wearing the gloves she went out to greet him. “Well hello you seem pretty chipper. Still enjoying what happened before, I see you haven’t taken the gloves off either?” “Nope I have not your right, I now see what you feel from them. Its amazing the pleasure these can give someone, especially when they are inside of you!” “You like the gloves inside you ehh?” “Yes I really do, there is a pair in me right now and it feels so good!” “wait what you have a pair inside you?” “Yes and they feel great, its not enough to make me orgasm but it feels so good. I should probably take the out now since they have been in for about three hours.” “You have had gloves inside you for three hours? How did you not cum again from that?” “Oh honey I’m sorry I did again, I had to I left these gloves on for you and was still horny, I thought it would be fun to try and it was! I don’t regret it at all, I hope you don’t mind.” “Mind not at all its quite interesting I love the idea of it, hey if it feels good roll with it. If I had one I would probably do the same thing haha.” Feeling relieved she went and layed on the bed, took her pants off and looked at the gloves still poking through her pussy. When he saw that he though it was great! “I don’t really want to take the out it feels soooo good.” “You want me to take them out for you a bit so you can calm down a bit?” “I guess so I should take a break from it.” he pulled the gloves out of her and she started to relax. “Thank you I guess I needed that.” “You’re welcome my love, seems like your getting quite a thing for gloves?” “I really am I can see what you like about them so much now, they feel amazing. I don’t even want to take these ones off.” “Well you don’t have to, that is the beauty of it, but if you leave them on for any longer you will need to make me cum again!” He said with a wink. “Oh I can do that for sure!” She sat him on the couch this time, as they relaxed to watch the tube for a bit. She didn’t even do anything crazy this time, he just had his pants off and they sat there, she gave him a slow and soothing handjob. She rubbed his balls and massaged his cock and as he got harder she didn’t get faster or change anything. As she kept massaging his balls and dick she said to him. “You know I think I could get use to wear gloves like this, I never really understood why you wore them so much until now. They feel amazing and I have mostly ignored that. Just don’t be surprise if I wear them more but you have to wait to cum for a while. I want it to build up inside you so that when we release its so worth it.” Not realizing what she was saying was turning him on as it was a dream come true, he just burst all over her gloves. Since he had cum earlier it was a slow dribble, she was thankful for this because it only got on her gloves and she could just wash them after. “Well that should get you by for a little while anyway. I’m going to go wash my hands and put some exam gloves on to cook dinner, I feel like you’ll like that!
miniha
Regular poster

Re: Another day on the ranch though with a twist!

Post by miniha »

another fantasy? or did she really do that to you?

Regardless, the story is great, I can't wait for the next you put forward :luv:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Another day on the ranch though with a twist!

Post by countrylatexglover »

A bit of both lol. The size of the ranch I wish otherwise the hand job yes. Everything else a fantasy. Thank you for the kind words.

Return to “Glove Stories”