The Hotel Surprise

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Lalala321
Occasional poster

The Hotel Surprise

Post by Lalala321 »

“Hey baby, come out and see me, I have a surprise for you” you say in with a tinge of mischief in your voice. I come out from the shower and see you sitting on the edge of the bed with a twisted smile that tells me only you know what’s about to happen. I look you up and down and my jaw drops, you’re draped in red lingerie that covers almost nothing except the parts of you I want to put my mouth on. You take it even further by having sheer stockings run up your legs complimented with these luscious knee high black leather boots. I get what the surprise is, I’m damn near salivating looking at you. Your legs are crossed, bobbing up and down like you’re ready to get to business. I can’t keep my eyes off of you, they’re magnetized to every inch of your body.
“Like what you see?”
I can’t even respond because I’m in this weird limbo of speechlessness, salivation, and having a dry mouth from not being able to close my mouth. I manage to spit out, “I-I fucking love it, Jesus Christ.”
“I knew you would, come over here.”
It’s almost like I’m on autopilot, I immediately make my way over as you look at me expecting a kiss. I try to jump on you to start making out and your hand hits my chest with an abrupt stop, “Don’t get ahead of yourself, I just wanted a kiss.” I give you a kiss as my dicks already engorging with the thought of being inside you. Before I even know it I feel your hand lightly playing with my cock as it’s moving around eagerly trying to find somewhere to fuck you.
“Baby can I please, please get inside you.”
“No, I told you I had a surprise, now listen.”
I’m sitting here, naked, as you look me up and down with a wry smile, ready to make me do anything you want.
“Do you want your surprise?” You ask with a wicked smile.
“Yes please”
“I don’t think I want to give it to you yet, I want to make you earn it.”
“How? Literally say anything.”
“I think I want to start by you tasting me, get on your knees and show me how bad you want me.”
I drop to my knees, ready to eat my way to your heart before you stop me and say, “I think you should clean my boots first. They’re looking like they need a polish.”
“Anything you say.” As I start eagerly licking away at your knee highs, eager to please you and make you feel good. I almost forget what I’m doing when you tap me with the other boot saying, “ahem, aren’t you going to even it out?” I immediately descend on the other boot, evening out the job I did on your left foot. I hear you laughing as your grab my hair and pull my head up to look you in the eyes.
“Good boy, now come taste me.”
I pull your panties off and start pouring myself into licking every inch of your pussy. Hearing your breathing get heavier and knowing you were loving it just made me get harder and harder. You swing your legs over my back and I feel the cool leather on my back and your thighs around my head. It’s almost like time stops existing for me as I’m licking like it’s my job and sliding my fingers in and out of your delicious pussy. Your heels are digging into my back as you’re approaching an orgasm. I feel it coming as you start spasming and your back arches. It was beautiful, I loved every second of it and felt like a wild animal with how hard and horny I was. You rub my head and tell me I was a good boy and did a great job, but there was something else you wanted me to do.
“Take off my boots.” I unzip them and pull them off your legs as you’re shaking back from your orgasm.
“Now rub my feet.”
I look confused… weren’t we having sex?
“I can’t give you all the pleasure at once, I want you to need it as bad as you want to breathe.”
So I sit there and rub your feed in your sheer stockings, my cock throbbing, anxious to get some kind of release even if it’s just to rub it against your feet.
After I take care of both of your feet you say, “well? Is there anything you’d like?”
“Please please let me inside you”
“Ehhhhh it doesn’t sound like you want it, beg me”
“Please baby, I’m dying I’ll do anything to cum in you. I need to be inside you right now”
“Fine, I guess you can” with a sly grin.
I jump on the bed ready to take you, I feel how wet you are and it drives me insane, I start working my cock inside you and it’s heaven on earth. I’m so ready to go that I start pumping my hips and you grab my face, “slow now, love” I try to regain my composure and start slow but it almost makes it worse. I keep feeling like I’m going to cum as we’re kissing and you’re running your tongue up the side of my neck
“Oh God” I whimper, feeling like I’m going to explode inside you, my pumps getting faster and faster as my orgasm approaches
“Stop.” You say. I keep pumping, you put your hand on my chest and say, “I said stop.” I stop thrusting.
“Good, now lay down on your back and close your eyes.”
I do what I’m told and feel you move to sit right over my head, putting my head in your lap. I hear a bunch of movement but don’t really understand what’s going on. I keep my eyes closed though, still in a lustful haze with cock feeling beat red.
“Okay, open.”
I open my eyes and you’re pulling on your long leather gloves, slowly. My eyes widen as I start to get up but you stop me.
“I said lay down, do you want this to stop?”
“Please no, please don’t stop.”
“Okay then, now I want you to relax and touch yourself.”
I pick up my cock and start stroking myself, immediately as I do you start running your leather hands over my face and body, “that’s a good boy, touch yourself for me. That’s my cock” I almost feel like I’m hypnotized with how much of a trance I’m in, the more I stroke the more you rub over my mouth and face with your gloves, covering my mouth, making me inhale the noxious smell of your leather. You look in my eyes and say “are you ready to cum for me baby?”
“Yes goddess please, it’s all I want”
“Okay, you can.”
I pick up the pace and start rubbing more and more vigorously while I’m looking into your eyes. I scream out as jets of cum stream out and cover my stomach. It feels like blinding like as I just see you smiling while it happens.
I go limp, unable to do anything, talk, move, or see.

You give me a kiss and rub my head saying, “that’s my good boy”

Return to “Glove Stories”