A Glove Supreme(Supernatural/Living Gloves Story)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

loveisglove
Occasional poster

A Glove Supreme(Supernatural/Living Gloves Story)

Post by loveisglove »

Hi, almost 3 years ago to the day I wrote a story here called "The Debutante" and despite my best efforts ended up with writers block. While I might revisit that story one day, I've ended up writing some different stories on the theme of gloves being sentient and controlling their wearers in this exploring gloves as GAV(Glove Adult Video) idols. You can find my stories here on CHYOA https://chyoa.com/story/A-Glove-Supreme.42868

So far I've done all the chapters except one guy who started a story about black leather opera gloves. To be honest, it didn't really capture the vibe I was looking for but I want to encourage others to explore the concept. I always appreciate feedback or just general comments about the stories. Thanks!
JaneyE
WWGFA Orderly

Re: A Glove Supreme(Supernatural/Living Gloves Story)

Post by JaneyE »

First of all, thank you for writing with proper punctuation and good orthography. That makes it so much easier to enjoy the reading!

Second, I love your style, and I was very amused by the protagonists of your stories. I especially liked that you seem to have thought all of it through, with the whole GAV environment and the roles that people and gloves play therein. All in all, something new and refreshing that I thoroughly enjoyed!
loveisglove
Occasional poster

Re: A Glove Supreme(Supernatural/Living Gloves Story)

Post by loveisglove »

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. Yes the world building and readability are very important to me and to some extent writing that is a lot more fun than the actual fetish scenes.

Return to “Glove Stories”