Story from old MSN Group

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Outsider1505
Newcomer

Story from old MSN Group

Post by Outsider1505 »

Years ago, like early 2000s, there was an MSN group called, I believe Rubber Glove Mansion or Glove Mansion. It had a bunch of stories, some of which I've seen pop up on other sites and forums, but there's one that I've never fully forgotten that never seemed to end up anywhere else.

There were two parts up before the group died, and both involved a young man and a female friend of him playing with rubber dishwashing gloves. I believe one of the girls was named Ashley and she wore yellow gloves, and the girl in the second story wore blue. A point that sticks out is in one of them the man is helping his friend do the dishes but is in such a daze that he doesn't notice that she's noticed his bulge. She toys with him a bit, pulling down her top and getting it a bit wet and all that. The second story also ended with the girl ready to contact the girl from the first story, likely setting up some fun for the third part that never came about.

Anyone else remember that group or those stories? (And yes, I used some part in my own story A Helping Hand {Or Two} on Literotica)
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Story from old MSN Group

Post by majkic »

You may already have seen the thread on this from 2014, apologies if so -- but if not, you might like to check out an archive of old stories from the old Rubber Glove Mansion site, which I found and uploaded here. Could perhaps be the one called "collagefever"? (I think they meant CollEge-fever!) Rommeltje also saved the files on a sharing site here: https://mega.nz/folder/bMMUHC6L#o0IyjabsmIW95cQ0SYmXFg
Or you can check out the thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14100
Outsider1505
Newcomer

Re: Story from old MSN Group

Post by Outsider1505 »

No, I have all of those already. It wasn't from that site, but an MSN Group. The group had some of those stories as well, but it also have a bunch more.

Return to “Glove Stories”