The gloved demoness - part 1 (the bite)

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

The gloved demoness - part 1 (the bite)

Post by LookingUp@u »

I was late, my hands gripped the steering wheel hard. I had 5 more deliveries to go, I don't know what is wrong with me today. I just feel hazy, not myself. Something had preoccupied my mind. "You gotta stop watching the news Greg"...I say to myself trying to calm myself down while I find this house. I had never been anywhere near this neighborhood before. The architecture looked ancient. The homes were huge, wooden, and foreboding. "Cmooon doooog, where the fxck are you?" I turn my radio down and concentrate. THERE it is. My delivery truck pulls up a paved driveway that ends. My engine shuts down as I turn the key. I open my door and look around. Surrounded now by trees, the driveway ends abruptly, leading to lit path.
I step walk around to the back of my van, and I get the box I need to drop off. I go to scan the package... "what the..."... there is no barcode. How the hell did this happen? The box has absolutely no info. Just a name... "Tracey"... I hold the box and I look over my shoulders left to right. The sun is setting...this HAS to be the right place. I make my way up the dimly lit path.
Darkness sweeps over as I approach the building. It's enormous, and completely black, I can only make out the outline of the structure. There is an ancient looking door knocker, it's very heavy and dark. As I go to knock...the door swings open...
Before me stands a woman wearing glasses. It's too dark to see her well. Her dark eyes peer at me through lenses..and her deep red lips begin to move...seemingly in slow motion.
"You are late ". The words were so powerful, they echoed. She looks me dead in the eyes. I am frozen. Before I can speak, in one motion, she grabs the box away from me, and turns and walks away. "FOLLOW ME".. she said with authority. She moved forward down a dark hallway...and I followed. Seeing only the outline of her in the darkness...her high heels thundered with every step. "CLAP CLAP CLAP"...her heels echoed. Even though I am walking at my normal pace...she seems almost magically fast. I struggle to keep up behind her as she walks forward. She makes a sudden turn into an enormous den with a fireplace, which provides the only light. She stops, and with facing me..speaks. "Sit down".
Two very uncomfortable chairs are in the room, forcing you to sit in a very upright posture. She sits with legs crossed, and now in the firelight..I can see her. She wears a short, tight fitting leather coat. Her voluptuous features peer from atop her blouse. Her legs crossed, thighs hidden by a tight fitting black leather skirt. Her lower legs are adorned by black stockings...Her feet in the most shiny black high heels I had ever seen. My heart beats fast as I sit silently. She peers through her glasses at the box...and a smile creeps upon her face. She looks at me and begins to speak. "Put the box on the table". I get up and take the box to a small desk. With my back turned to her, I close my eyes and wipe my brow with my sleeve. Trying to cease my body from shaking. Something about this woman is haunting. I announce almost in desperation "I need to leave, thank you for choosing Amazon...". I walk hurriedly towards the door.
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
She had only said it once...but it echoed..her voice traveled through my body...
"You've forgot your keys"
A black heel dangles from her foot. A perfect, wrist length leather gloves appears in the firelight. Her shiny fingers shake my keys.
"OOPS".... The keys fall from her leather gloved fingers in slow motion crashing to the ground- WHACK
Her leather hands point to the ground. "Get them".
I suddenly lose all control, without thinking I HURL myself to the floor before her. Realizing what I was doing, I raise my bowed head...and immediately before me..her black high heel.
I kiss it. I kiss it gently. All around the toe. I begin to nuzzle against her heeled foot, brushing each side of my face against it. My tongue slides over her stocking foot. I suck the toe of her heel. I feel two leather gloved hands grab the sides of my face. "On your knees in front of me". I kneel before her. Her leather gloves on the sides of my face. She stares at me, slowly moving her hands. She takes one leather finger and jams it into my mouth. I accept her hand lustfully. She moves her gloves all over my face, gently. Suddenly she stops, grabs my chin..and we are face to face. She stares into my eyes. Time is frozen....her head tilts back and she begins to laugh hysterically. "STAND UP"
I stand at attention...she is in front of me. She grabs my throat.. "You will be here tomorrow"....
"Yes mistress " I answer without even thinking, where did that come from? I have no control over myself
Suddenly, her leather glove SLAPS my face...hard..SLAP!!! Her hands hold my head. She begins to kiss my neck. It's warm, and moist..she gently moves her mouth across my neck. Suddenly, a sharp pain in my throat strikes. I felt intense pain but for some reason, my body didn't react. I didn't flinch, or pull away... I feel her lips, her hot breath...my neck feels wet, I can feel the wind move in the room. Her leather gloves pull my hair as the intense pain begins to fade....
And Suddenly...the room becomes nearly pitch black. She is now several steps away from me, shrouded in darkness..I can no longer see her.
"You may go"

I turn, run down the hall out the front door and slam it shut

Return to “Glove Stories”