The ranch hand

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

The ranch hand

Post by countrylatexglover »

It was a pretty normal day on the ranch. He was out doing his chores and she was doing some work back at the ranch house. She was working on the finances and checking the records for the month just to keep everything in order. As she scrolled through the computer her nails were almost popping through her XS white nitrile gloves. She has worn them almost the same way he does now for a year. Every day they both donn XS white nitrile gloves for the day and double gloved when needed for cleanliness. She had grown a glove fetish just as he has now and loves to wear them all the time. Even around family now, one of her favorite things to do now is to see family and hold their hands sometimes when saying hello. She wants them to understand that it is who she is now and that it needs to be acceptable. The family was weirded out at first but they couldn’t say anything as it's her own choice. As she somewhat finished up the business side of things she decided to take a break after and go for a ride. It had been almost two weeks since she went out for a real ride.

She went down to the barn and said hello to the ranch hands, as they waved to her with their also gloved hands she smiled and waved back. Most wore normal work gloves but some would wear disposable gloves also or even under their work gloves. It was encouraged to be gloved on the ranch so mostly everyone there just did it. She walked over to a wall where disposable gloves were a plenty and grabbed several pairs to take with her on her ride. She grabbed a few more pairs of latex gloves and put them in her pocket. She walked over to the bathroom and quietly went into it. As she did this a younger female ranch hand Wearing a black tight jacket showing her curves and tight black nitrile gloves on, noticed this and wondered what she was doing. While in the bathroom his wife undid her pants and slipped them down to the ground, removing her underwear as well, she took the latex gloves and began to stuff her pussy with them. The feeling was wonderful, not too overwhelming but there was a possibility she could cum if she focused on it hard enough just from that! When she came out the young ranch hand walked over to her and asked “Why did you bring those latex gloves in the bathroom with you? It was cleaned already, you didn’t have to do that.” His wife looked at her and smiled. “I noticed you don’t ever not wear gloves dear even when you go to bed at night, and we have been down hanging out with y’all in the bunkhouse.” The young ranch hand looked at her and blushed. She asked her, “Can I just go on a trail ride with you to talk, I am caught up on all my work at the moment.” The wife looked at her puzzle as she looked quite nervous. The look on her face reminded her of when her husband relieved his glove fetish to her a long time ago. She looked at her with understanding and told her to come with her. She grabbed one more pair of latex gloves, they donned some tight riding gloves over their nitrile gloves, as they slipped them on his wife noticed the looks on the girls face. She had all the expressions her husband does when he sees gloved doing anything. She didn’t say anything yet as there were other ranch hands around, but she knew she had discovered another glove fetishist. She was so excited to talk to her about it but kept her cool till they got on the trail.

As they began their ride the two quite sexy women in cowboy hats, cowgirl boots, tight coats, and gloves and tight blue jeans, bounced along on their horses. They got far enough away from the ranch and were on the trail where the wife could ask her about her fetish. “So I saw the way you blushed and the way you looked as you donned the riding gloves over your nitrile gloves. Leading up to your question earlier about why I brought latex gloves into the bathroom with me. I can tell you have grown a glove fetish too.” the ranch hand blushed and said “Is it that obvious??” “Well no but to someone like me who first has a husband with a massive glove fetish and now my self having a newly discovered glove fetish, I totally can pick up on it. No one else can tell don’t worry, and your secret is safe with us to know.” Feeling amazed but yet relieved the ranch hand smiled and removed her riding gloves to reveal her tight nitrile gloves. She rubbed her hands together slowly and they talked and keeping her reins held loose the both of them slowly trotted along. “It has felt so good to work at a place that encourages glove wearing! It's part of the reason I love working here, that and working with all the animals is most fun as well!” “Well I’m glad you enjoy it, you do work hard here for sure and even show up some of the men haha.” “Well when you're raised on a ranch it makes it easier, that and three older brothers who give you a hard time will toughen you up quick!” “Yep that will do it for sure. So back to your glove fetish, I will tell you why I went into the bathroom with the gloves but it has to stay between us for now. I don’t want this to get out to anyone else, and it's not really professional either but it seems we are past that point now.” she looked at his wife with anticipation, eagerly awaiting the reason for this! “Well so I discovered how good the latex gloves feel inside my pussy, I stuff them right up inside and they stay right there as long as I want them to!” The ranch hand was astonished, she had no Idea how kinky the two of them had become. Owning a ranch you think they would be pretty vanilla but it turns out they are the opposite! “Wow I had no idea you would be into this that much! I have thought about doing this myself but I just haven't gotten around to trying it yet.” “would you like me to help you try it?” The wife said with a wink. “Well yeah sure I mean you would help me with that, isn’t that kind of weird for you?” “At this point no you should see some of the things my husband and I do and with a friend sometimes.” “OMG I want in!!” the ranch hand girl said without thinking as she got red in the cheeks again from embarrassment. “Awe honey there’s no need to be embarrassed, of course I will well one help you stuff them or show you, and two if you want to ‘get involved’ you’ll want to meet my husband first. I don’t want to just do a random threesome without his permission. Now let me help you first stuff the gloves into you so you can see how it finally feels.” The ranch hand lay-ed on the ground under a tree near their trail and pulled her pants off with her tight black nitrile gloved hands. His wife sat next to her and took out a pair of latex gloves, she began by gently rubbing her pussy. “how does that feel?” “Feels great mama wow I didn’t think this would ever happen, it has been a little dream of mine.” “Awe really you're too cute, I think my husband will have fun with you too!” she kept rubbing her pussy till she got quite wet, the shine was starting to get on her gloves. “okay looks like you're wet enough, since it's your first time. I want to do this slowly to make sure it doesn’t hurt, that’s why I played with you first to get you wet.” she nodded at the ranch owner and opened her pussy with her wet black gloved hands. The rancher's wife began to stuff the gloves into her pussy slowly. as she did so she had no choice but to finger her a bit as well to make sure they were up there. “I don’t want you to just come from this yet that’s why I am being so slow.” she nodded with her eyes closed as it felt so good. The ranch owner finally got the gloves stuffed up inside the ranch hands' pussy, still dripping with juices from this. She cleaned herself up a bit with a clean rag and pulled her pants back up. “Well I hope you enjoy these as much as I do, you don’t really cum from it but it feels close. Really gives you a happy feeling all the time, and on horseback it's basically just a slow auto masturbation lol." The ranch hand girl listened and they got back on the horses. She couldn’t believe the feeling from it. It just felt so soft and constant but not too heavy like, simply just pleasurable.

They began to ride off towards the ranch owner himself. As they rode together they giggled and talked about how the gloves felt and how free they felt riding on this amazing ranch. Both felt the same thing, just pure freedom and a pleasurable sensation that was indescribable. As they got close to where he was the thoughts of what might happen next went through the ranch hands mind. What could this couple have in store for me? Will they even like me? I mean how couldn’t they, she just stuffed her hands and gloves up my pussy! They got closer to him and the ranch hand got nervous. She stopped and the wife took a look back and rode closer to her slowly. “What is wrong dear?” “I’m nervous, I mean I know you just basically fingered me but what will he think? I mean it's not every day your wife is okay with a threesome. I mean I’m sure he won't mind but doesn’t that bother you? Me and your husband doing something?” “Well that would only be the two of you then, if it's a threesome that allows me to be involved too and that’s all I ask. I just make sure we are a part of what makes each other happy, We don’t mind sharing the happiness with others.” “Wow I had not thought about it that way. You truly think both of you will be okay with this then?” “I do honey I just need you to meet him first, shouldn’t just spring a random woman he has never met before on him lol.” She agreed and they continued to ride up together. As they rode up next to his truck he just finished up working on a small project. He had not even had to sweat yet. She looked him up and down and could just tell he is a good man. He looked up and went over to them. “Hey honey this is one of our ranch hands, she would like to join in on some fun if you think you're okay with that?” “Hmm okay what kind of fun?” “The kind of fun we have with our one friend.” He began to gleam with surprise in his eye. He was shocked to hear this! “You mean she wants to join in on us doing things?” “Yes her and I have already had a moment together. We stopped by a tree and I stuffed her with gloves like I do myself. She has always wanted to try that, and two she has had a fantasy about doing things with us. She always sees us with gloves on and wanted to know if it was the same reason as her. If you remember when we go down to the bunk house she always has gloves on.” “Yes actually come to think of it I do she always wore them when we were down there on Friday nights.” the ranch hand girl jumped in on the conversation “I like that you guys do that by the way, you come down and hangout with us.” “We have always done that to make sure you know we are not any better than y’all down there. Yes the living quarters are different but the souls are the same. We all work here together. So on this other topic of enjoying some time with us.” “Ahh yes that lol.” “Well I am game for it if you two are as well.” She couldn’t believe it, her lifelong dream of having some fun on the ranch is coming true. He spoke out and said “Now we can either do this right here on the tailgate and in the bed of the truck or we can find a different spot and throw a blanket down. Why don’t we just do that?” Both girls like the idea of a blanket down under the trees. They hopped in the truck and went further into the woods. Everyone was truly excited. She had a fantasy coming true, and they are just always up for a good time. As he got them to a good shady spot in the woods, they got out of the truck. She had never been so excited, they all were for that matter, the two of them seem to always be up for a sexual adventure. They layed the blanket down and he removed his pants. The two of them did the same, his wife then said to the other girl “Leave your tight top on and make sure your sleeves are down about halfway to your hands it drive him nuts in a good way.” She loved this idea and did just that. The both made sure their sleeves were down over their gloves to start out with. He pulled medical masks from a clean box in his truck and they all put one on. All you could see on the girls were their beautiful eyes and exceptional pony tails, their smiles and cheeks now masked were a nice mystery for him to figure out. They even left their boots on to start. His wife went and grabbed some extra gloves she took with her at the beginning of her journey. “Here friend put these on over your black nitrile gloves but lube them up first.” She gladly took a pair, as she lubed her gloved hand she then slipped them on over her tight gloves. If they weren’t black you would be able to see her hands right through, she had been wearing them all day and they were air tight for sure. She said to them that she had a request, she wanted him to be completely naked just gloves and a mask. He obliged and removed everything but his gloves and mask. As he layed on the blanket stark naked they went to town on him. His wife and the ranch girl ran their beautifully gloved hands all over him. He was already hard as a rock, but now he began to throb. The ranch girl glided her gloved over his cock a few times gently, and his wife did the same thing, this made him jump a bit. “Well he seems to like this for sure!” “Oh yes he is enjoying this. So am I your quite the sexy little thing I won’t lie.” the wife said as she grazed her gloved hand over the girl's pussy. This made her tremble a bit and shake. “Ohh I loved that!” “I bet you did!” they both kept getting him on edge. “Wait I have an idea!” Said the ranch girl. “You and I make each other cum in front of him and then we spread our juices over his cock to make him cum after, but he has to watch us and help as needed.” “Oh wow that is a great idea, and we are only allowed to keep him hard, how about that and make sure he doesn’t cum until we are done!” “Freakin brilliant!” replied the ranch hand. He moaned as his edging stopped. They both got down and began to finger each other and touch each other in front of him. “What do you think honey does this turn you on?” His wife asked in a very seductive voice. He slowly came over to them and tried to touch them. “Nope not yet keep watching, we want your cock to throb and ache for a while.” His wife said laughing evilly. As the girls continued to touch themselves he was helplessly waiting to do something. His wife slipped her gloved hands right into the ranch hands' pussy, she grabbed the blanket and stopped fingering his wife. She couldn’t do anything but lay there. He came over and began to run his gloved hands all over her. Under her shirt and around her pussy. Rubbing over his wife’s gloved hands also. “This feels so good you two are just amazing!” The girl udder-ed. As she was about to cum his wife put one of her gloved hands over the ranch hands mask. “Your not allowed to make a lot of noise, but since you probably can’t help it, my hand won't come off your mask until you're done cumming!” His wife said with a wink and a sexy voice. After she said this the girl began to thrust and exploded. She came all over their gloved hands squirting juices right out. His wife put her hands out to collect some of the juices to lube her gloves up. “Wow we made her squirt honey, that is impressive!” “Indeed I haven’t done that to you yet. It must be this experience.”

As the girl regained herself, they got up from her and stared for a second. The ranch girl threw the wife carefully on the blanket and they began to have their way with his wife. They ran their gloved hands all over her body. His wife trembled from the feeling. It was amazing to have such a talented girl perform with them, they had no idea she was this experienced. The girl ran her gloved fingers deep into her pussy. “I promise you I am clean down there as your now well aware, can I try something with you?” The girl asked eagerly. “what every you want to try.” Said the wife in a dull voice of enjoyment. As her husband continued to finger her, the ranch girl pulled the gloves from her sopping wet pussy and stuck them into the wife's pussy. The wife jumped at this and couldn’t believe the thoughts and feelings. This beautiful woman's Pussy juices in her, and more gloves! The wife couldn’t help herself. She was about to burst, the ranch hand quickly removed the gloves from her pussy, even getting her fingers in there to make sure they were all out. His wife released a load of juices herself and the ranch girl tried to get them all over her gloves too. His wife didn’t even try to recover from this, they both attacked him. Holding him down on the blank! Each actually taking turns fucking him with their sopping wet pussy’s. His wife didn’t even mind, they were so wrapped up in the moment. Each of them taking turns while holding him down. Each time he was close to cumming they stopped, making sure to keep his mask covered with their still lubed gloves hands so that he wouldn’t make a sound. During this both girls in a way had a mini orgasm each. Once they had their fill. They slowly began to stroke his rock hard deep purple cock, while also rubbing their soaking wet gloves all over him. He was now in great agony and just wanted to cum. They whispered to each other and his wife’s eyes lit up as that was all you could see behind her mask, which was so sweaty you could see the outline hugging her face and her lip movement as they smiled behind their masks. You could really see their lip movements as the masks had gotten that sweaty. They stopped everything and walked over to his truck. Both getting a new mask for a fresher look. They removed the top layer of gloves they had on. The ranch girl also removed her black gloves to reveal super tight and super sweaty white but invisible gloves under them. You could at this point see the wife’s nails and ranch hand girls nails were both painted some very pretty colors. The lines on their hands showing right through the gloves! His eyes lit up, and he knew what was coming! They lubed their gloves up once more and they almost disappeared completely. They held him down to stop him from squirming. His wife grabbed some tie downs from his truck and tied them to his wrists and ankles then to trees near all his limbs. Once he could no longer move they carefully kept rubbing his entire body with their near invisible gloves. Once they figured he was about to cum they stopped. “Would you like the honors of making him orgasm? The ranch girl asked his wife. “No you're fine, you can have the honors. I’m sure he would like to be lucky for once and have his wife give him a get out of jail free card here. This is like every man's dream I’m sure. I’m going to let her make you cum, as long as you agree to our vows it's fine with me.” He could barely move his head to say yes. She smiled and grabbed his face in a sexy and stern way ripping his mask off his face and grabbing him by his now wide open mouth! “I said do you understand me my love? You're going to have another woman make you cum! Remember who your real mistress is!” he tried to nod in her powerful grip. She smiled and told the ranch girl to give him the best orgasm she could. She agreed and began to slowly stroke his cock. edging and stroking even just using some fingers on his tip. She kept him on edge for another minute or two. Her long beautiful now half pony tail hair, tight gloves and mask were amazing to him. Finally she said “okay it's time you have suffered enough time to make your fantasy happen.” she gently grabbed his cock and balls rubbing and stroking with her invisible gloves. He exploded as he was able to watch this very beautiful ranch hand give him the once in a lifetime hand job in his field with his wife holding him down. His load roped out of his tip and just made a mess all over her sleeve and gloves. “wow that must have felt great.” his wife said. Once he calmed down and regained himself the girls got up and began to dress themselves. The wife handed her a different jacket and told her to wash the other one. He did the same and put his hat back on. All of them barely able to stand for a moment stumbled around and gathered their thoughts.

Well I guess we should head back and get some of our chores done. Do you have a lunch hunny?” his wife asked “yes I took something with me thank you my love.” the ranch hand said to both of them “Thank you both for the amazing experience, that was truly a once in a lifetime happening.” “well lets see what happens might not have to be once in a lifetime.” His wife said with a wink. As the girls went over to their horse they both donned a new pair of disposable latex gloves, which was all they had left, and rode off slowly. He got himself together and sat in the shade for a second remembering what had just happened. His dream had come true two girls made him cum while he was held down and another woman was trusted to finish him off. He thought to himself how does this happen, how do I get so lucky she is okay with all of this! I better not screw things up with her and we will continue with this somehow. He couldn’t even believe how another person on his ranch loved gloves as much as he and how his wife do either! He had many thoughts run through his head. The sex had been very kinky and he was so happy. He literally started to cry a bit. He couldn’t understand how he was getting all of this to happen, it was like no reality anyone could even barely dream up. As he tried to collect his thoughts and keep working he was too distracted. He decided to fix the fence and go back to the stables. He hopped in his truck and drove back down. Once he got to the stables he parked and went in. He went down to find his horse and saddle up. He did see the one ranch girl with her gloves on smiling, not even paying attention to what was around her. He didn’t want to disturb her so he rode off and headed up the mountain for a little ride.

Back at the ranch his wife was getting things ready for dinner. She was wearing a fresh pair of latex gloves and a mask for fun while cooking. She even still after the experiences was a bit horny. She had decided this time to still stuff her pussy with gloves but this time she was cooking naked with an apron on and a butt plug inside her as well. She was feeling quite good! She decided she was still horny and wanted more, but not with anyone around but him. Leaving the apron on, she took some pictures and sent it to his phone. She was holding her pussy with her gloves on. She was showing him pictures of the butt plug and her gloved hand holding her ass open to see it, another picture of her with her gloves apron and mask on saying I’m cooking dinner when will you be home? He was out of cell range at the time and was out checking cattle, he couldn’t still focus yet. A little bit of cell range opened up as he got higher on a hill. As he sat there on his horse his phone started dinging like crazy. After seeing the pictures of his wife cooking dinner in nothing but an apron, gloves and mask, he kicked his spurs right in and dashed off to the stables. As he got back to the stables he put his horse back and jumped in his truck and tried to calmly climb in. He pulled away from the stables and drove right up to the house. Setting everything down in the mud room, he went into the kitchen to see her, finding her in the same garb minus the apron. She was now in nothing but gloves and a mask again. “Is someone still horny?” “Yes I am and I’m going to make sure you are too.” “Ohh well I still am a bit also!” “well if that is the case after dinner we will do something more! But for now we will eat dinner. It is ready. She sat down with him to eat still naked with her gloves and mask on, to eat should pull her mask down for a few seconds and then put it back on. “you don’t have to wear that to eat if you don’t want to, and by the way how does that plug feel up there?” “Ohh believe me I’m enjoying it.” she said with a wink. As they ate the dinner and finished the food. She said “Leave the dishes for after I cannot wait any longer, what we did earlier kept me wet since. I am so ready for some sex!” his eyes lit up and he said okay give me one second I have to pee first lol.” “okay but I wanna fuck outside and under the moon light.” he thought this would be fun. He got up and went to pee. “Hey before you pee, come outside with me.” He followed her as instructed. They went out to the back of the house, no one was around at all. He pulled his pants off to pee since he wouldn’t be needing them for now. As he wiped his penis out she said “I wanna hold it while you pee.” she said as she slipped another pair of latex gloves on over her tight gloves. She put her hands on his cock and aimed it. He pushed a bit to get the pee out as it became a bit difficult. He got the steam to start and she held and aimed his cock to shoot the stream out in the yard. She actually put her handout in front of it to feel the warm urine stream.”What are you doing that doesn’t bother you?” “I just wanted to try and do something a little different and dirty, these gloves really give you so much power and confidence to do anything you want or don’t want to do, I mean you can literally stick your hand in cow manure and not worry lol. NO I have not done that but It was an example.” Well as she held his dick and played with his urine a bit she waiting till he was done. She made sure all of the urine hit her gloved hand since she was aiming he had no choice. Watching her gloved hands and standing there helplessly his member began to grow. “See even your getting a little excited from it, I know, I know it's the gloves that’s fine, I’m just having fun that’s all.” When he was done peeing she looked at her wet glove and took her dry glove and peeled it off gently making sure the urine didn’t get on her other glove. With her tight gloves on, they layed down and began to make love right there in the backyard. She got on top of him and began to thrust up and down, still having the butt plug inside her. As they stared into each other's eyes, they began falling in love again. As they both kept thrusting they touched each other everywhere with their gloved hands. Rubbing lovingly all over. As they both got closer she said “It’s Time I want you to come inside me.” “Really you're ready for that?” We aren’t getting any younger” As she pulled her mask down to make out with him. Then put it back on they both got even closer. “YES, YES, YES, please cum in me PLEASE!!” he thrusted harder and harder but slower, they both gripped each other tight. He got faster and then the both grabbed each other and just exploded. Both having a huge orgasm he blew his who load into her. The warm white jizz went right in and filled her pussy! “OMG YES that is what I wanted!! that was beautiful, thank you.” she said as the slowly began to relax a bit, still inside her he slowly trusted till he was done. She smiled at him and said thank you!! I have always wanted to make gloved love to you under the stars, and now we might have even conceived under the moon!” They both smiled at each other and just layed there under the stars for a minute. She grabbed a couple of blankets and they layed on them. She donned the extra glove still dry from holding his penis to pee and pulled the butt plug out, discarding it into the yard and the glove as well. Falling asleep in eachothers arms with nothing but gloves and her mask on. They woke up the next morning still outside to a beautiful day and birds starting to chirp, the sun was just starting to come up. They looked at his watch and the time said about 5:30 am. They both went inside and took a gloved shower together and started getting ready for the day ahead.
miniha
Regular poster

Re: The ranch hand

Post by miniha »

Wow, another hit from your, presuably gloved hands ;)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thank you! And yes i wear gloves
When writing usually always gloved. Mostly I wear gloves a lot these days.
Donnyy
Occasional poster

Post by Donnyy »

Amazing story, thank you so much for the inspiration! Need to some things with my wife. Recently she purchased a pair of latex gloves and I cannot wait to try them in bed. Especially I like this part and I am sure that we will do it: "Leaving the apron on, she took some pictures and sent it to his phone. She was holding her pussy with her gloves on. She was showing him pictures of the butt plug and her gloved hand holding her ass open to see it, another picture of her with her gloves apron and mask on saying I’m cooking dinner when will you be home? "
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

I love history. It's very exciting to put on gloves for your sex. Thank you... A magnificent story

Return to “Glove Stories”