The fingerless-gloved hooker

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

EJA1985

The fingerless-gloved hooker

Post by EJA1985 »

I had not gone out looking for a woman. Honestly. But there she was.

I was on my way home from work, a dreary job, I finished late at night. The store was closed, so now I just had to walk home. I had not gone far before I checked into my favourite convenience store to pick up some beer and milk. I was practically falling asleep anyway as I went to the counter and payed for my goods. That was when I just happened to look outside the window......and saw HER walk by.

Now I had seen PRETTY WOMAN. I had seen BARB WIRE. I must have been sweltering like crazy as I watched the raven-haired streetwalker in her super-tight miniskirt, dark stockings and black satin fingerless gloves stride by.
EJA1985

Re: The fingerless-gloved hooker

Post by EJA1985 »

Now here I was, a single guy, and the woman of my dreams had just walked by. I made my payments quickly, and then scurried outside. My brain was whirling. I looked around, and then caught sight of her walking off down the street.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

I started following, seriously wondering if I may die of a heart attack. But then I saw a car pull up. The streetwalker stopped, leaned in close, then after a moment opened the door and climbed in, and the car sped off. OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! All I could do now was sit in the local diner and hope to see her again.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

(I'm a little unsure how to proceed with this. Cany anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks.)
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

So now I sat in the little diner, a dingy place, but it was comfortable enough. Would I see........HER again tonight? I hoped so, but there was also a small part of me that was almost afraid to. It was difficult for me to understand, but there it was.
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

I must have dozed off slightly. It was the razor-sharp sound of high heels on the floor that jerked me to full consciousness. Sitting at the bar, I looked up. My vision cleared, and then I saw her stood next to me. "Soda, please," she said. The waitress passed her the drink, I watched the hooker pay; watched her fingerless-gloved hands. I struggled not to shiver too much.
Rbrsara
WWGFA donor

Post by Rbrsara »

The way her gloved hand wrapped around the cup shook my inhibition and I blurted out,”This is the second time I’ve seen you tonight.”

Turning to look at me, “What?”

I kind of froze. “Uh, I think I saw you earlier. I really like your gloves.”

Surprisingly, she moved toward me! “Yeah, I like them too. Hey, what are you doing in a crummy diner like this late at night?”

“We’ll, you want to know the real truth?”

Sliding into the booth across from me, “Sure, hit me with it.”

Screwing up my courage, “You took my breath away when I first saw you and when you sped off in a car, I felt empty and terrible. I was just hoping that if hung out close by I might be lucky enough to run into you. Now I have. Is that too weird?”
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

She grinned. A sleazy, sexy grin. "Not at all, handsome."
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

"Begging your pardon," I said, "but where does a lady such as yourself get such gloves....and why?"
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

She kept grinning that sexy, sleazy grin. And then she said "Well, I am a hooker."

Return to “Glove Stories”