Caught with my Mother's gloves part 1

Post your fictional stories about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Classygloves
Occasional poster

Caught with my Mother's gloves part 1

Post by Classygloves »

had been raiding my mother’s bureau drawers searching for her satin lingerie and her kid gloves for some time, so she must have known about my “fetish” for a while. Sometimes, I think that she liked the idea that I was her “sissy boy”.

She was an excellent seamstress and dressmaker and had a wonderful clientele who wanted her to work on their wedding dresses and evening gowns and cocktail dresses. Sometimes she would have me wear a dress to model so she could hem it or fit it. I always pretended not to like it when she asked me to do this but I think we both knew deep inside that I really loved wearing all those luscious gowns especially satin wedding dresses. I began to have erections while modeling and she would just smile and it would go down.

This particular day she had gone out to deliver some dresses and said she would be gone for a couple of hours. Of course, as soon as she was out the door, I was in her bedroom looking for her a long blue satin nightgown that she had recently bought. My search was rewarded when I found both the blue nightgown and a pair of long white opera kid gloves wrapped in tissue paper. Now, I had worn almost all of her shorter leather gloves. She had an assortment of wonderful glace unlined kid gloves from shortie up to just below the elbow.

I put on a pair of her panties and the blue satin nightgown. The satin nightgown felt delightful and sensual as it clung to my body. Then I put on the gloves. I had never worn any glove that long before and at first I had to carefully work my fingers into the thin leather and gently tug them up my arms. I finally got them up my arms and they were just between the elbow and the shoulder. They felt heavenly. It took me quite some time to get the three little buttons at the wrist tied and when I did I had to examine myself in the full length mirror in my girlfriend’s sewing room, wearing my new nightgown and long white kid gloves.

I twirled around and went back into her bedroom, looking for makeup and lipstick. I applied some powder to my face and put on some lipstick, being careful not to get any on the gloves. All this time, I had the biggest erection that I had ever had. I could feel my girlfriend’s panties getting wet and thought that maybe I should be putting on my own before I came all over her new satin nightgown. I was so engrossed in my erection that I never heard the door open.

My mother walked up to her bedroom and stood in the doorway with her arms folded. She did not say a word. I think that we were both so stunned at the sight. She walked over and said she would help me remove those precious white kid gloves before I damaged them. She undid the buttons and gently tugged the folds of the white leather down my arms so she could pull on the fingers and slowly pull the gloves off of my arms. Remembering it all now, it was just the most erotic thing that I had ever felt in my life. All the time she said not a word.

I went into my bedroom and turned on the TV. She followed me in and sat on my bed and said that first we had to get that lipstick off my face and have a serious talk. She said she was not upset or angry and that she had known about my little fetish for a long time. She also said that there was nothing wrong with enjoying the pleasure of beautiful things because she herself certainly did. “I only wish that you would leave my things alone. She admitted that it was partially her fault if I liked women's clothes and that it would be that way all my life. She talked about how some men loved to dress as women and they were called cross dressers.

Tomorrow, I am taking you out shopping and get you your own kid gloves, and satin nightgowns, and slips and panties,” and with that she turned around and walked out and shut the door. She must have known that I was hiding a pair of her black kid gloves and that I would put them on as soon as she left so I could finish up what I had started. . . .she was right.

The very next day we went downtown to the largest department store in the city. I enjoyed that store because it had the largest ladies glove department of any store in the city. There were gloves in any length or color that anyone would ever want. She walked up to the counter and leaning over the counter addressed a saleslady in a voice loud enough so everyone can hear,” I need a pair of woman’s kid leather gloves for my son here so he can stop wearing mine. Do you think that you could help him?” A saleslady came over and said ,“Oh, I am sure we can do something,” She smiled at us and said, “Don’t be embarrassed. I have a nephew who loves wearing my gloves too,” and with that my mother walked away and left me alone with the glove saleslady while she ran other errands.

She said her name was Dolores but her friends called her honey. Then she asked if I had a preference and I told her that I loved black unlined kid leather, the longer the better. “Why you are a connoisseur of leather gloves, aren’t you? ”I told her that I had loved the feel of kid leather since I was a little tot and my mother would hold my hand in her own gloved hands’

Honey reached under the counter and brought out two pair of black kid gloves. “Let’s move over to that space between the counters so you can try them on. It will be more private for you.” As we were walking to the “space” between the counters, she was putting on a pair of the kid gloves she had brought out. “I just wanted to show you to see if this is the length of the glove you liked”. I blushed a little and the sight of her putting on those gloves was making me hard which she took notice of.

She said. “You have to be very careful when you are putting new kid gloves for the first time. The leather is very thin and can tear easily,” and with that she showed me how she slowly inserted each finger and worked the leather onto the finger just the way I had done with the white kid gloves, I thought. After she had put on her pair of gloves she had me put my elbow on the counter and began working the glove down my fingers and up my arms.

By this time, I had a full blown erection. She put the other glove on me and I could hardly breathe. She took both my gloved hands in one of her gloved hands and slowly reached down in the opening between the counters and ran her gloved hand over my erection and looking me right in the eye, said. “Oh what have we here”. She rubbed my erection with her gloved hand very gently. She smiled as she saw the wet spot spreading on the front of my trousers. “I guess these are the gloves for you then,” as my girlfriend returned to complete the transaction.

“Yes, I’m afraid I have a sissy boy here,” my mother said. “Now, I have to buy him his own satin slip and satin nightgown and panties. Can you believe that?”

“Yes I can,” said Honey. “I know just how to train a” sissy boy.” I noticed she placed a card with her name on it in the package with the gloves. ( to be continued)

Please let this author know what you thought of their story. Stories are provided free of charge, and our authors only "payment" is the fan-mail that they receive from readers. If you liked what you read, encourage this author to write more! If you have some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, provide that as well. Contact Sylvia Bernard at sylviabernard@yahoo.com
Bolmir
Regular poster

Re: Caught with my Mother's gloves part 1

Post by Bolmir »

I loved it, especially the moment when the saleswoman warms the boy with her gloves, I love it, please give us more
Jailbreak
Regular poster

Post by Jailbreak »

Thank you a lot, please post the following parts. great story!
stranell
Occasional poster

Post by stranell »

So recognizable ! This thrill and exitement in early youth.... Thank you ! Will highlight a bit about my story. When I wad about 12 years old I frequently visited a friend nearby... Somewhere in 1979 or 1980 I went to him and had a great day; we shared a lot in common. His mother was a quite tall and by then around 40 years old I guess. One afternoon, when we were playing on the attick I had to pee and went down for the toilet. I clearly remember: it wad a curvy stairway and ended up just near the frontdoor. I run downward and all of a sudden I saw in the corners of eyes a pair of leather gloves, on the shelve, solomnly..... I took thiscimage with me and went peeing. When getting out of the toilet I didnt even hesitate to grab them and putted them in my trousers at the place you know where)). How psychology goes!)) When home I took them out and it was a fine, rather large sized pair of these old fashioned kid leather gloves, beige inside and black outside; very, very soft and gentle.I couldnt take my eyes of of them and since my first sexual arousements took place putting on these gloves. They were quite well worn with over the time a lovely scent of leather and salty sweat.... I masturbated a lot, putting them on and looking in a small mirror in my patents toilet or bathroom. They fitted perfectly, because by then I had still small hands ofcourse. Remember that I wore them on my way to and back from school: the excitement !!!! I locked them up in a small childrens safe. But...... one day I returned from school and on my way to my room I saw an awfull thing: my mother had found them and cuttedthem open for use of doll repairment. The fingers were cutted of and the body of the gloves were cutted also, in preparation of using the leather for small doll's shoes..... We didnt talk about it, but it caused me a lot of anger and grief.... I never forgot this cutting and since then I am fascinated by the 50s ans 60s kid leather gloves, in every lenght and design..... Since then I started to collect them, from Ebay and Etsy. Enforrunately in general sizes are quite small and I have male hands . Nevertheless now and then I managed to purchase a nice pair of size 8 or even larger. Putting them on or even looking at them turnes me on.........

Return to “Glove Stories”